Search results

1. D

Welcome Warrior Lifestyles!!

Interesting. That interior looks exactly like my WW and the logo's and everything are in the same places. Were some of these purchased when they cleaned house? I heard WW was building trailers under a different name, just wasn't sure if this was that company. Thanks for the info. Love my...
  2. D

Welcome Warrior Lifestyles!!

Is weekend warrior making trailers again or do you guys just do parts/service?
  3. D

Welcome To Walker Evans Racing

For those thinking about LT I have to say WER and XMF are both amazing companies. I had issues with my 4 seater and they dialed it in for me. Great customer service and amazing suspension. Nothing like speeding through the whoops!!!
  4. D

Kawasaki XMF NEW TERYX BUILD

That's amazing you can break that thing down in 4 hours. Other than the frame how much of the original stuff are you going to use?
  5. D

Excerpts from the JoeyD Build Thread........

X2 on this statement. I'm shocked he's been able to keep it clean. If this discussion is the worst it's doing great. Props for Joey on making his different. It's just like RT. Different than the rest. I used to hate going to 3 different sites, but you get something different on each.
  6. D

Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

If I was closer I'd donate mine for the test. Looking forward to the results. Maybe do decibels too for comparison?
  7. D

Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

I've got a dyno for Muzzy with intake and MSD. If anyone can get a similar set up for Ron Woods we could take a look. I've not driven a ron woods but have heard it and in my opinion the Muzzy is quieter and sounds better. I'm happy with my results but like I said I don't have anything to compare...
  8. D

Yamaha cam or exhaust???? please answer me asap!

Here are my results. I don't have any experience driving one with Ron Woods but am very happy with the muzzy. Muzzy is also quieter.
  9. D

Yamaha muzzy?

Muzzy/MSD woke my car up. Before I did this upgrade I could only make it about 2/3 of the way up Olds by myself. Dune tour I made it up with my wife and two kids. It's still a rhino, but made a big difference. Worth the money in my opinion.
  10. D

Yamaha muzzy?

On another forum. He does testing but his results are not always accurate. Lots of variables with him. I leave it at that.
  11. D

Yamaha muzzy?

He retracted the statement. Right before Jason from Weller lit him up.
  12. D

bead breakers?

If you get it let me know. I need to take my paddles and smoothies off my wheels and they want $8.00 a tire to take off and $8.00 a tire to put on.
  13. D

Raffling my truck? Opinions?

Please let me know if you are interested in loosing money on a Rotax or R1 conversion for an 08 700 4 seater!!! I'll deliver.
  14. D

sshhhhh i found

That X2R is still one of the nicest sand rails ever made. He drives the hell out of that car. During Thanksgiving last year everytime he showed up somewhere everyone stopped and watched. I'd love to take a ride in it.
  15. D

Dune Tour Pics!

Wow. That's a nice Teryx. I didn't see it. Did anyone see the Orange Rhino with all the Bling?
  16. D

What brand of lighting?

I first had mine on the front bumper and the shadows were bad. So I picked up two more and then put the 4 up top. I still needed more light in the dunes so I just put two more on my front bumper and will be pointing those up. I need a LED Light bar!!
  17. D

What brand of lighting?

Thanks. Rigid Industries built it. It's hands down my favorite cage. How are the shadows with your lights that low?
  18. D

Yamaha how many lights??

On the 08 it has the volt meter in the dash. I just installed my 6th 7inch Checker HID and tested it out. Is below 12 volts when you need to worry? Turning them on 2 at a time and waiting until the voltage comes up a little I was able to idle and have all 6 HID's on and my factory replacement...
  19. D

What brand of lighting?

I have 4 Checker 7's up top and 2 7's on my front bumper. I also have the HID replacement lights. I wish I would have just done a LED Lightbar because it's a big pain to lower each light to fit it in the toy hauler and then have to put them back up, drive into the dunes, and then adjust to dial...
  20. D

Yamaha ?input on muzzys?

Congrats. Let us know what you think.
  21. D

Yamaha ?input on muzzys?

Just did mine on a 700. I gained about 8.5hp with a Muzzy and MSD. My first run (blue) was with stock exhaust, Rigid Intake, and a Dynatek. The second (red) was MSD, Muzzy, and Rigid Intake. I'll be taking it out this weekend but I'm happy with the power results. Pulls a lot better than it did.
  22. D

Dirt Alliance M4SX Video

Wish we had something like this in AZ. Stadium course.
  23. D

TT#31 Andy Mac *VIDEO*

Joey was McMillin the guy Taylor towed back to the pits @ PITP?
  24. D

SLash Trophy Truck

Turn the volume down because the sound sucks but kind of a cool perspective. Joey I expect you to try this out with your new camera. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gwl5TMSgXhA
  25. D

one badazz sandtruck

Saturday night @ Gordon's this truck was @ the drags. It was doing wheelies in 4th gear. He would do a wheelie and then let the front end down drive for a little bit and then do it again while going between 70-90mph. Bad ass truck. I was in my buddies sand rail going back to the start line...
  26. D

Rugged Radios Generosity

I picked up a 4 seater deal through rugged and couldn't be happier with it. Working with them on switching out the rear headsets for my kids but it's so nice being able to talk and not yell, and also not have to listen to the exhaust. Mines still stock and it's 100 times better. When I'm by...
  27. D

listen to this kitty purrrr

Should we start a list for who wants to drive it? Cant wait to see it in the dunes. Did you get paddles yet?
  28. D

PITP 09 Sep 4-6

It wasn't that cold, just had scattered rain. It's in the high country so weather is a little less predictable. Cold/Warm/Rain/Shine, it was a great time. Looking forward to doing it again.
  29. D

XTZ 1000 Build: Permission to Launch

Which one? I'm in the market.
  30. D

my Soboba pics

Was that orange car the XMF build? Sweet pics.
  31. D

Trying to read all these damn sites. The good thing is each one has different content but I...

Trying to read all these damn sites. The good thing is each one has different content but I can't keep up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000