Search results

1. V

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

By the way, I believe the live feed is not on at the moment. Should be back when the TT start.
  2. V

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

You can go here to find live video. http://rlhcomm.com/BFG.html
  3. V

Robby Gordon to make 11th Dakar Start

Actually came from the rear brakes starting on fire. Video posted on his website.
  4. V

Dirt Shark - #TheDoonies

Not going to lie. I thought the video was marginal at best. With all the talent and days they had out there this was the video we got? Basically 1 clip of each rider/driver, It felt like most of the video was girls running around in thongs. If that's what you wanted then cool! If I wanted to see...
  5. V

Post your favorite UTV photo....

Glamis a few years ago. You can see how worried we were to flip the car back up right. haha... Disclaimer - No one was hurt in the crash or taking of these photos. :D The crash Lets take a photo?!! Everyone is ok!
  6. V

Throwback: Kyle Leduc Ultimate RZR Shred

I see what you did there! Those videos are pretty bad a$$
  7. V

Revisiting The California Helmet Law...

I don't like that it's a law. But, I'm a fan of my brains and head being where they are. I use a HJC AR-10 wired with fresh air. By the way, if you don't have fresh air on your utv you're missing out. I bought my wife the same helmet and she loves it. She likes that it keeps the sand and dirt...
  8. V

Official UTVUnderground Baja 1000 Update Thread

Everyone alright? Are they going to be able to continue?
  9. V

Looks like the 1942 car to me of Terabbit racing. But, I have no idea!
  10. V

Any one seen this one yet?! The race has been awesome so far! http://youtu.be/rMKQnJjCKxc
  11. V

Robby almost spun it out on the first turn! http://youtu.be/aJFUIcm2Vts
  12. V

Found this on youtube. Almost missed the corner! http://youtu.be/A0oaZFQ_zPY
  13. V

The live feed is done. They are re showing the start now. They'll have the live feed back up at the finish tomorrow. The live feed wasn't very good anyway.
  14. V

UTV's haven't left the line yet. I'm following updates on different facebook pages. UTVunderground, SCORE and RACE-DEZERT FB pages are all updating with pictures and positions. You can see a live feed of the start line at the SCORE web site.
  15. V

Happy Baja 1000 day everyone! Can't wait to spend all day and night watching the monitor. I know work is going to be very productive today! haha
  16. V

How fast are SR1's ???

That's awesome man! Congrats on the season!
  17. V

Kilgore SR1 Race Report

Congrats on the wins man! Awesome write up and good luck the rest of the year!
  18. V

Black or blue is the question....

Match the cage
  19. V

Keep Grumpysrzr4 (Bill) in your prayers

Praying for Bill. Hope he's out riding soon!
  20. V

Chris Barnett / Brittney Cardone KOH 2014 ROLLOVER VIDEO

Can't see the video. :mad:
  21. V

How NOT to Celebrate a UTV Race WIN - WATCH THIS CRASH

I'll agree with you on that. But, the amount that the cage caved is a little to close to the drivers head for me. Looks like it might have hit his head to me. But like I said, I agree that it's better the force goes to the cage and not the driver.
  22. V

How NOT to Celebrate a UTV Race WIN - WATCH THIS CRASH

And why stock cages are crap!
  23. V

New guy intro

Welcome to the underground. Great looking car.
  24. V

KOH COUNTDOWN

Thanks!
  25. V

KOH COUNTDOWN

Hey guys, my dad and I will being going to the Hammers for the first time this year. This may have been asked before but, where are the best places to spectate? We will be there for all the races. Any input or help would be awesome. :D
  26. V

What to do with tax money?

I live in Cali and am getting plenty back. Money is going into my house and savings account.
  27. V

Classifieds

It's working fine for me. Other then a few photos not working.
  28. V

All UTV's WHERE DO YOU RIDE??? WHAT DO YOU RIDE???

1. WHAT BRAND SXS DO YOU OWN? - 2011 RZR s 2. WHAT CUSTOMIZATION HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR SXS? - Race cage, twisted stitch seats, AFCO Silver series shocks by Makin Trax Suspension, EPI Clutch kit, DWT diablo bead locks rims, Relocated radiator. 3. WHERE DO YOU RIDE THE MOST? Glamis 4...
  29. V

Direction of travel on off road tracks?

Not exactly sure what you are asking? If you are on a marked race course then for sure go the direction that is intended. If you are referring to an open OHV riding area that you find a jump or step up on. Then a good idea would be to have a look out making sure the path is clear before you hit...
  30. V

KOH COUNTDOWN

Can't wait for this! It will be my first time going to the hammers.
  31. V

All UTV's UTV Shock Brands?

AFCO silver series shocks. Tuned by Steve at Makin Trax Suspension work awesome!
  32. V

Class inquiry

No problem!
  33. V

Class inquiry

You'd be in production 1000 or beginner sportsman. Sounds like you wouldn't have any problems passing tech. Here is a link to the rules page. http://www.worcsracing.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=85&Itemid=203#utv
  34. V

For Sale 2011 rzr s suspension and fox podium shocks.

Dropping price already $1200?
  35. V

What would be on your wish list?

Safety first! Cage and 5 points!
  36. V

Did I mention axles are included in this deal! :D
  37. V

Like the tile says. I have 2011 rzr s suspension and Fox shocks for sale. will sale the whole ball of wax for $1,500 obo. No trades. The shocks need to be rebuilt as I have not had them done. Contact me on my phone, text or call, at 562-824-6366 or you can PM me for info. Ryan
  38. V

Question about xp900 axles plz help

Yeah, If your not moving but the clutch is, you're probably burning the belt. That could be you're problem right there. Pull the belt and look at it.
  39. V

I got mine from crawling some rocks. Basically I gave it gas but the car didn't move. The clutch spun on the belt causing what I would call a burn (glazing) in the belt. Mine looked like a smooth shiny spot on the belt. When I gave the car gas it would grab and then slip and grab and slip until...
  40. V

I had the same thing going on. As Moss pointed out when I took it off and actually looked at it I found glazing. Replaced the belt and had no issues.
  41. V

XP 1000's burning to the ground

Well that clears that up. Praying the kid heals quickly.
  42. V

XP 1000's burning to the ground

Saw a video of the wash 10 fire. You can hear a lady in it saying she was behind it watching the gas cans bounce around. Then the fire started and the lady didn't even know it was going on.
  43. V

UTVUnderground Presents: 2013 Baja 1000 - Polaris Racing (VIDEO)

Awesome coverage Joey! Thanks to you and everyone who helped you put this together for us back in the states!
  44. V

StUmPwErKs OCOTILLO WELLS RALLY VIDEO

Nice video! Looks like a great time out there!
  45. V

**Rugged Black Friday / Moving SALE**

Subscribed
  46. V

Coastal / HOLZ Racing, From Baja Rookies to Baja Winners

Awesome! Congrats to the Coastal Racing team!
  47. V

RIP Special K

Ride in paradise Kurt! You will be missed. Thanks for the ride! http://youtu.be/icQ1EN3cClo
  48. V

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Baja 1000 UPDATES

I'm heading there now! Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000