Search results

1. R

SR1 parts are flowing in!!!

thanks ben, i will start looking
  2. R

SR1 parts are flowing in!!!

how much are the sr1 kits, what is the best year motor to get?
  3. R

RZR-S factory shocks

yes you can re spring them
  4. R

SR1 suggested rules are up!

how much is the weller kit going for? Every racing series in the world have rules that racers don't like. Most will spent time working around the rules or should i say twisting them. There will always be rules, if you don't like them start your own series or class. Good for weller for trying...
  5. R

Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

I got gotcha, very nice work and do have a lot time time in for sure. keep the pics coming
  6. R

Mike V's R1 Rhino - New Dash, engine cover, console, wing....

Paul, if you don't mind me asking how forming the cowlings? A pull max, stampings,? The project looks great, you are very talented. Thanks for the pics
  7. R

Yamaha R1 Engine Swap - Keep 4x4!!!

how are your stock cvs, and diffs holding up? How many miles have you put on that set up? How much of the power is usable in regular riding? What kinda riding do you mostly do? How much do you have invested in the conversion not counting your time, just parts. Thanks for the info
  8. R

700 cam and bored TB

did you back to to back the tb to see the gain? Or did you do the cam and it at the same time? Thanks for the info
  9. R

just got a new miller tig welder!

PRACTICE, play scraps, try changing you heat,I beleave your freq is fixed, not sure about post flow and ect. Change your heat by 5 amps at a time, start with your amps at the thickness of material. What rod are you using? Get some super missile rod, it with most materials and lays down great...
  10. R

springs

pm sent
  11. R

springs

You can get them from almost any spring company, such as hyper-coil. I would not go with a progessive spring in the rear because it will make your machine want the buck. I would go with 250 in the front and 400 in the rear. If you can't find them out there I can ship you some from nc.
  12. R

Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

rhino's loooking great, and sweet lights
  13. R

Another RZR S....

really nice work, is that how you make your living?
  14. R

All UTV's PRO-TOOL BENDER

they have 240 degree dies, you just have to call to get the pricing, called today and they offerred 10% off the dies and a new bender.
  15. R

All UTV's PRO-TOOL BENDER

Does anyone use the pro tool 105 tubing bender. If so let me know what you think of it ( pros and cons ). I have been using a mitler borther bender air over hydro. I think about getting a 105 with the hydro conversion. I am wanting to bend some 180s. The mb will only go just past 90. If...
  16. R

Yamaha Ron Woods vs. Muzzy

I think a muzzy worth about +5 hp on 700, not sure about the woods 700 pipe, but there 660 pipe was nice.
  17. R

My New Buggy!!!!!

NICE!!!!!!!!!!
  18. R

Yamaha new bed and bumper

I can make almost anything you can dream up. Where are you located?
  19. R

The old bed, bumper, and mat was 101 lbs New bumper 14.5 Bed frame 10 Alum skin 10 Total 34.5 Saved 66.5 lbs, and thats not counting the tie down hooks and bed shocks.
  20. R

also I made it where i can run just the sides. All the pieces camloc in and out
  21. R

still like to use the bed
  22. R

I not sure yet, I will let you know when I measure it tomorrow night. I am guessing 30lbs+, when lose the steel bed, tailgate, and the over bed related stuff.
  23. R

thanks, I just wanted something different and lighter.
  24. R

I am almost done, or aleast for now. It should get me buy for the gncc race this weekend. What do you guys think?
  25. R

Polaris and Robby Gordon Off ROad

did you see the two seater he had at the sema show
  26. R

Yamaha New front shock tower

Lightwieght steel frame, alum skinned, and maybe carbon or composite bed cover. all of the skin will be camloced on for easy cleaning. Just kind winging.
  27. R

got the metal in today for the bed project
  28. R

Mid West Racing Association

nevermind just mapquested it and saw it was 15 hours, and saw the dates on the flyer when I was getting the address. thanks for posting
  29. R

Mid West Racing Association

when are the races going to be?
  30. R

finished the rear, had to to change the lowers mounts to clear the axles and uppers. Can't wait to try them out this weekend. I just need it to stop raining. What do you guys think about the towers. I am going to race the gncc racing next month, hope it works.
  31. R

The shock towers are stage 1 for this project. I want test the elkas to see how i like the valving. Then new arms, bed delete, cage, and new bumpers. That should keep me busy for awhile. I am going to dyno the shocks tomorrow
  32. R

It bolts to the stock upper shock mount, but uses a longer shock, so more travel
  33. R

Just wanted to post some pics and see what you thought. Going to start the rear tonight.
  34. R

Yamaha ?input on muzzys?

I that test was on a 700efi, so no jets. Did you get your exhaust yet?
  35. R

Yamaha ?input on muzzys?

The muzzy sounds good on the 660 and 700, and it is not crazy loud. It does not sound as good as the muzzy on the teryx. I have seen a 660 with a cdi, sheave, intake, jetting, and the muzzys run 63mph and 0-40 alittle over 5 secs. The jetting and the intake is worth around 2 hp, and the pipe...
  36. R

Yamaha hows gibson exhaust???

I have been told the Gibson is not much better than a exhaust tip on the 700, just louder. Save your money and get muzzy and msd.
  37. R

Yamaha 660 vs 700

I think i saw you mentioned playing in the snow. Go the 700 and you won't be messing with the choke like the 660.
  38. R

I-pod touch, I-phone APPS

nice
  39. R

I used pocketdyno for the the test but I am going to get pocketdyno+ now. There is also dynolicious. You can get pocketdyno for free and + and dynolicious are 12.99 each. Let me know what you think.
  40. R

I did 3 runs and they were very close. I used velcro and attached it to the engine cover. I have been using velcro for years on data systems on cars at work. TRY IT
  41. R

Yamaha another exhaust question lol

just put a unifilter in the stock box, I personally have not seen any real gains with a airbox/ filter adapter on the 700. That will cost you around 34 dollars vers 100-300. Get some no-toil oil and cleaner works great on the filters. What cdi(edu) are you using? If you do go with a exhaust...
  42. R

Yamaha another exhaust question lol

660 or 700, any other mods?
  43. R

I think it works good, for free. I first will tell you what I have done to my rhino I have a 08 rhino w/ sheave, msd (tuned), uni filter, exhaust tip, 25" holeshots on omf beadlocks, full skids, rear bumper, hcrs spindles, rackzilla, hcr bulkheads, and nerf bars. I am guess it clocks it...
  44. R

I just got a i-pod touch and saw the there are some apps that use the accellerometer thats built in to measure hp, 0-60, 330ft, 1/4 mile and more. I was wondering if anyone tried any of the to track mods on there utv. I don't have access to a dyno locally so anything better than nothing...
  45. R

Yamaha uniballs and hiems

Thanks showtime I will check them out
  46. R

Danica Patrick in SI

I don't remember her looking that good when I raced with her in karts
  47. R

Yamaha PIC from last year

Pic from one of last years GNCC races, sorry I will have to figure out how to post pics later
  48. R

Yamaha RHINO WIDE BODY KITS

Thanks man, fiberglass is great because you can fix it. I hate the looking at the rivets in my bedside, but still works.
  49. R

Yamaha RHINO WIDE BODY KITS

nice looking pieces, do you think they may want to sponsor a east coast racer, lol. let know some contact info so I get get prices and weight compared to stock plastics.
  50. R

Yamaha uniballs and hiems

Thanks Rusty will do

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000