Search results

1. R

All UTV's PRO-TOOL BENDER

Does anyone use the pro tool 105 tubing bender. If so let me know what you think of it ( pros and cons ). I have been using a mitler borther bender air over hydro. I think about getting a 105 with the hydro conversion. I am wanting to bend some 180s. The mb will only go just past 90. If...
  2. R

Yamaha new bed and bumper

I am almost done, or aleast for now. It should get me buy for the gncc race this weekend. What do you guys think?
  3. R

Yamaha New front shock tower

Just wanted to post some pics and see what you thought. Going to start the rear tonight.
  4. R

I-pod touch, I-phone APPS

I just got a i-pod touch and saw the there are some apps that use the accellerometer thats built in to measure hp, 0-60, 330ft, 1/4 mile and more. I was wondering if anyone tried any of the to track mods on there utv. I don't have access to a dyno locally so anything better than nothing...
  5. R

Yamaha PIC from last year

Pic from one of last years GNCC races, sorry I will have to figure out how to post pics later
  6. R

Yamaha uniballs and hiems

I was wondering what size uniballs and or hiems people use on the long travel kits. Where is a good place to purchase uniballs, hiems, and high mis-alignment bushings. Also what expierence have you have using hiems and uniballs vers stock style ball joints on a long/mid travel kit. Also so...
  7. R

Yamaha RHINO WIDE BODY KITS

I was wanting to know who all makes wide body kits for the rhino. Also, if you know the price and weight of the kits that would be great. I was also wondering it anyone knows the weight of the stock plastics. THANKS
  8. R

Simpson Seats?

Anyone running the simpson elite seats. Do they make them or are the made for them?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000