Search results

1. D

Glamis summer rides

Memorial Weekend ride Camping at at Osborne overlook space is limited, looks like it's going to be a phenomenal weather weekend along with Smooth dunes
  2. D

GLAMIS BEACH STORE

Welcome from the Glamis Beach Store crew stop and say hi GLAMIS BEACH STORE Welcome to the 2016 / 2017 dune season .We are back for another season . We have been busy stocking up the store this summer . come check out the new shirts , hats and other stuff. Also this year we are selling the...
  3. D

Can am demo ride sep 24,25

Can am demo rides sep 24,25 at Glamis by the beach store near the vendor area Call and book a ride they have a few spots available Saturday and Sunday they say the ride /demo is about 2 hrs in total so you can go out and ride the dunes ... 1 (844) 666-5584
  4. D

Glamis beach store / bar / repair shop

lets ride people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoping to make a few rides this weekend check out the 50 % off clothes sale at the Glamis beach store / bar / repair shop store hours Fri 7-5 Sat 7-5 Sun 7-4? bar hours Fri 2-8? Sat 10-8? Sun 10-? Joe Fab repair shop Fri...
  5. D

Glamis beach store / bar / repair shop

lets ride people !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hoping to make a few rides this weekend Presidents Day Weekend Sale check out the 50 % off clothes sale at the Glamis beach store / bar / repair shop store hours Fri 7-5 Sat 7-5 Sun 7-4? bar hours Fri 2-8? Sat 10-8? Sun...
  6. D

The Godfather of Glamis

Join us in sending prayers to Mr. Eugene Le Blanc aka Beau, The Godfather of Glamis! If you have ever gone through the Glamis Beach Store anytime in the last like million years then you have probably come across this awesome guy! One of the hugest supporters of the sport we all love. Beau isn't...
  7. D

Glamis Veterans day weekend

trip photos
  8. D

GLAMIS BEACH STORE

GLAMIS BEACH STORE Store hrs Mon Thursday 7-3 FRI , Sat 7-5 Sun 7-4 News update on Moma Jeannie and the Sand bar Until the new water well and treatment system go's in Mama Jeannie's will be closed for this season , We are working as fast as we can to get new system in place , The Bar is...
  9. D

Glamis summer rides

July 31 Glamis gecko rd pad 3 - 5 all are welcome rides leave sat ,sun at 5 am and fri ,sat. 7ish pm Be ready or be left behind as riding time is limited due to the weather . These are some of the faster rides as the dunes are smooth and no one else is there??????? Water is essential for these...
  10. D

In need of a trans for a 2014xp1000

Well my start of my Glamis summer time rides started in a very bad note I was driving my 2014 xp 1000 rzr when all the sudden heard a grinding t noise I stopped immediately to discover a hole in my side case . I'm so bummed I have been looking forward to this time of the season all year . Just...
  11. D

Glamis summertime rides gecko road

First summertime Ride Gecko Rd., May first to May 3 pad 3 -5 Plan change broken rzr all planned trips canceled at this time for me that is ..others will be going still
  12. D

where is everyone riding for presidents day weeend

Glamis for us MOMA JEANNIES PIZZA will be open too if we want to meet there* . she will be open Fri 13th at 2 pm ish to 830 pm Sat 14th at 8am to 830 pm and Sunday15th 8 am to 830 pm
  13. D

MOMA JEANNIES PIZZA ( Glamis )

MOMA JEANNIES PIZZA . will be open Fri Feb 20th at 2 pm ish to 830 pm Feb Sat 21st. at 8 am to 830 pm With limited menu items __________________
  14. D

fee free weekend mlk clean up

fee free weekend mlk clean up weekend .clean up starts Sat 8am to 1130 am THEN LUNCH WILL BE SERVED . CHECK IT OUT ON THE ASA WEB SITE come on out and help clean up the dunes and win prizes free lunch and beverages
  15. D

razor vidio at glamis

Glamis At Osborn overlook https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHa4nguI2T0&feature=player_embedded
  16. D

Glamis dec 24th to jan 5th

So when are you all showing up and where you all camping ? we should try to do some group rides this trip... time an place ? south park at olds ? 10 1030 ? what do you guys think ? and maybe a radio channel weatherman , bfg relay , Baja pits , bfg pits ? south park __________________
  17. D

T day Glamis ?

Wash 2 crew will be there from Tuesday to Monday . Hope to see few of the underground people there . Stop by and hi mama Jeanie's pizza or the sand bar and say hi to bobby the bar tender post up maybe a meet and greet and a ride what do you thank fri or sat or both
  18. D

Camp rzr. la famlia

Re: 2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween! We camp at wash 2 area close enuf to the event but not in the middle of it all
  19. D

sand show

is anyone going s.s.s.s. ?? sat for us
  20. D

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort

Glamis North Hot Springs Resort
  21. D

2014 Aug 29 – sep 2 Glamis

Anyone for Glamis this weekend ? 2014 Aug 29 – Sep 2 Glamis Gecko rd pad 3 - 5 Fri pm tell Mon am
  22. D

2014 Aug 29 – sep 2

anyone for this weekend ? 2014 Aug 29 – sep 2 glamis gecko rd pad 3 - 5 Fri pm tell Mon am
  23. D

Glamis Dunes gecko Road pad 3 - 5 all are welcome

Aug 8 th weekend gecko rd pad 3 - 5 all are welcome to join us for the summer rides there's going to be a potluck and donation raffle Saturday night Glamis Dunes gecko Road pad 3 - 5 all are welcome here's a video that one of the guys shot https://www.facebook.com/groups/174229262754006/
  24. D

removing the closure stakes in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area.

The American Sand Association (aSa) is working on a volunteer effort, in conjunction with the BLM, to start the process of removing the closure stakes in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area. More specifically, the small central closure near Gecko Campground and the 160 acres in Buttercup...
  25. D

Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area.

The American Sand Association (aSa) is working on a volunteer effort, in conjunction with the BLM, to start the process of removing the closure stakes in the Imperial Sand Dunes Recreation Area. More specifically, the small central closure near Gecko Campground and the 160 acres in Buttercup...
  26. D

Mama Jeannies / Sand Barr hrs

Mama Jeannies / Sand Barr hrs SAT 5 TH 11 AM TO 830 PM ? with limited food selections and full bar selections
  27. D

Glamis summer trips

Mama Jeannies / Sand Barr hrs FRI 28 th 5.00 PM TO 830 PM ? SAT 29TH 11 AM TO 830 PM summer trips Gecko rd pad 3-5 2014 Apri 18 - 21 2014 - May 24 - 26 2014 - Jun 1 3- 16 2014 - Jul 11 1 2014 - Aug 8 - 11 2014 Aug 29 – sep 2 or Sep 9 6 -8 vote on this one 2014 – Oct 10 – 13 ATTENDEES...
  28. D

Commuter Vehicle Wanted

Commuter Vehicle Wanted<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Looking for a 30 mpg Make/model - open If you have a commuter available let me know.<o:p></o:p> Thanks Devin
  29. D

Commuter Vehicle Wanted

Commuter Vehicle Wanted<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> Looking for a 30 mpg Make/model - open If you have a commuter available let me know.<o:p></o:p> thanks devin
  30. D

Glamis this weekend 3/28 ,29 ,30

Re: Glamis this weekend 3/28 ,29 ,30 <HR style="COLOR: #191919; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #191919" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Mama Jeannies / Sand Barr hrs FRI 28 th 5.00 PM TO 830 PM ? SAT 29TH 11 AM TO 830 PM wash 2 crew anyone else going ? <!-- / message --> <!--...
  31. D

Presendent weekend 2/14 - 17/2014 GLAMIS

STOP BY AND SAY HI Re: GLAMIS RESTRAURANT HOURS Mama Jeannies / Sand Barr <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> PRESIDENTS DAY HOURS SOMETHING LIKE THIS ???????????? FRI 14 11.00 AM TO 830 PM SAT 15 .8 AM TO 830 PM SUN 16...
  32. D

GLAMIS RESTRAURANT HOURS

GLAMIS RESTRAURANT HOURS STOP BY AND GET SOME GREAT FOOD
  33. D

Last sunset ride of 2013

Last sunset ride of 2013<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <o:p> </o:p> Anyone interested in going on the last sun set ride of 2013.. we have been doing this for the last 6 yrs kinda cool to hang out with some of the best people on earth...
  34. D

THANKSGIVING = GLAMIS

Group rides over the Thanksgiving weekend in Glamis? 930 FROM WASH 2 TO OLDS ( SOUTH PARK ) 10 ISH am FROM OLDS ( SOUTH PARK ) SOUTH END OF OLDS VALLEY Fri. Sat. What do you think ?????? EVERYONE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST IF YOU WANT TO JOIN DEV'S RZR OC JEFF JOHNE MIKE STEVE SCOTT TIM
  35. D

BLM fee proposal = Glamis

http://campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/re...7-VTGSR3KJDE%3D <!--sizeo:5--><!--/sizeo--> <!--coloro:#FF0000--><!--/coloro-->ACTION ALERT<!--colorc--><!--/colorc--> Let Your Voice Be Heard Dunes Permit Fee Increase to Be Considered <!--sizec--><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:4--><!--/sizeo--> The...
  36. D

maverick / camander rims ?

Maverick / Commander Rims Is the rim size and bolt pattern the same on both machines? I have a friend that's looking for a spare tire and rim for his 2012 Commander thanks Devin
  37. D

Glamis July 19th to the 22nd

Glamis July 19th to the 22nd Gecko rd pad 3-5 all are welcome BRING LOTS OF WATER ETC. DEV'S RZR XP OC JEFF RZR S MIKEY XP BRAD SAND RAIL RON XP SCOTTY SAND RAIL TODD JGD X JOHN RAIL POULE ?
  38. D

Glamis July 19th to 22nd

Glamis July 19th to 22nd Gecko rd pad 3-5 all are welcome BRING LOTS OF WATER ETC. DEV'S RZR XP OC JEFF RZR S MIKEY XP BRAD SAND RAIL RON XP SCOTTY SAND RAIL TODD JGD X JOHN RAIL POULE ? <!-- / message -->
  39. D

Glamis July 19th to 22nd

Glamis July 19th to 22nd Gecko rd pad 3-5 all are welcome BRING LOTS OF WATER ETC. DEV'S RZR XP OC JEFF RZR S MIKEY XP BRAD SAND RAIL RON XP SCOTTY SAND RAIL TODD JGD X JOHN RAIL POULE ?
  40. D

stolen sand rail and trailer

http://www.glamisdunes.com/invision/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=574012 Hey guys my friend had his stuff stolen last night from Santa Clarita CA, 1. 2003-2005 White chevy 2500 crew cab short bed just stock looking 2. Carson flat bed trailer its grey with no sides and missing some of...
  41. D

Polaris WTD XP stock clutch

Just wondering if anyone here has a stock clutch you would like to sale ??? Thanks Devin
  42. D

I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE BLM IN A FEE INCREASE !!

Do not kill the messenger But this is CRAP!!!! I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE BLM IN A FEE INCREASE !! ISDRA_2012Draft_BusinessPlan.pdf ( 3.57MB ) Number of downloads: 156 Devin DelaRon motorsports
  43. D

MISC ITEMS FOR SALE

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sgv/app/3290345840.html ALL ITEMS ARE OBO THANKS FOR LOOKING DEVIN
  44. D

Polaris looking for a passegner side trailing arm for my 2011 xp

i have ? is to sway or no sway on my 08 i took the swaybar off and liked it ! i mainly dune and i still liked it ok so what do you guys think sway or no swaybar 2011xp ???? oh yeah i'm also looking for a passegner side trailing arm for my 2011 xp thanks devin <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
  45. D

wtd passegner side trailing arm for my 2011 xp

i have ? is to sway or no sway on my 08 i took the swaybar off and liked it ! i mainly dune and i still liked it ok so what do you guys think sway or no swaybar 2011xp ???? oh yeah i'm also looking for a passegner side trailing arm for my 2011 xp <!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________________
  46. D

Labor day weekend Glamis ride

Labor day weekend Glamis ride <HR style="COLOR: #f4f4f4; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f4f4f4" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->another great weekend for sure anyone up for this weekend Aug 31st Gecko rd pad 3- 5 . Here's my plan i will be there Fri Sat and Sun nite ... so there will be a...
  47. D

CALIFORNIA - Calls/Emails needed now for Assembly Hearing tomorrow !!!!

CALIFORNIA - Calls/Emails needed now for Assembly Hearing tomorrow !!!! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- BRC CA ACTION ALERT - Calls/Emails needed today for Assembly Budget Hearing Tomorrow!!! Call Assemblymembers right now to oppose 50%...
  48. D

my summer plans and yours?

except for the june trip (going memorial wknd instead), IM IN!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOOO GLAMIS APRIL 27TH June 29th July 20th Aug 3rd Aug 31st Sep 28th HAVASU JULY 2ND to the 6th July27 to the 30th Aug 17th and some Miller canyons May 5 th weekend .. runs in there some where !!!!!!!!
  49. D

wtd 12 x 10 rims

wtd 12 x 10 rims for some far east paddle tires for my xp 900 anyone have a hook up thanks devin
  50. D

Glamis march 3-16 -19

nice write up steve. thanks for the great pic's Glamis 3-17 quicky to beat the storm. - Polaris RZR Forum - RZR Forums.net

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000