Search results

1. N

EPA certifies new Polaris 107hp

107Hp would be sweet and if they can keep the weight down, this will be one fast machine.
  2. N

FUNCO G-Force Assault Video - WOW!

Amazing cars and sweet footage. If I ever win the lottery, first on my list would be one of these cars with a NRE turbo motor.
  3. N

2014 Polaris Model Year Lineup - 7/29/13 8:30PM EST

I am ready and waiting. Deffinately hoping for a high hp 4 seater for the family. Keeping my fingers crossed and praying that it wont just be "BNG".
  4. N

Go fast Race build?

Cool build, looking forward to seeing some dirt vids.
  5. N

We lost a great member today.. RIP poflo

Rip, another great one gone.
  6. N

My BITD rzr xp4 build thread

Looking really nice.
  7. N

Used truck under 15k

X2. My dads went through 2 turbos and 3 egr systems in less than 100k. Definately a POS drivetrain.
  8. N

Arctic Cat's NEW Wildcat-X Video

Lol it definately was one sided, they show them lined up to race then cut to a scene where the ac is way ahead. The ac looks to be nice, it is a long machine for a 2 seater. Oh and I love how they don't show it racing uphill against the mav, they probably lost that race.
  9. N

All UTV's reliability out of a new model, what should we expect?

I have bought a lot of first year machines/ vehicles over the years and have been pretty lucky so far. The only really issue I have ever had was the 1999.5 Chevy Silverado that took 5 stearing racks to finally fix the problem. No issues on my first year Rzr's 2008 and 2011 xp900. Infact on the...
  10. N

Modify Your Maverick? Win a UTVUnderground.com Swag Pack!!!

Woot, awesome thanks joey. Pm on its way.
  11. N

Modify Your Maverick? Win a UTVUnderground.com Swag Pack!!!

Magnum offroad cage and roof with custom rear amber,red and blue roof wing lights Custom King 2.5 or 3.0 bypass shocks front and rear Rugged radios 686 kit 2 person and car to car/car to camp Rigid 40"E series roof light bar and d2 spots on A pillars with a 20" Sr series on a front bumper Silber...
  12. N

Polaris Polaris Announces Two Limited Edition RZRs

Really hoping to see an all new machine soon, or a heavily revised one. I have been holding off hoping something comes out. Before going out and buying 2 new machines.
  13. N

Nighmare gulch Pics

Great pics, looked like a fun ride forsure.
  14. N

PCI SXS Busa Build

Turned out awesome. Can't wait to see some action vids.
  15. N

Polaris 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 Jagged X Edition REVIEW

Good review. Is the clutching different then a stock xp4 900? The vids make me want one, but I need a 4 seat sxs for the kids.
  16. N

Got a new ride (for Christmas)

The ride looks great and sounds like you had fun.
  17. N

Wildcat vs. XP vs. Maverick

Great vid though. I can't wait to drive a maverick maxx. Looks like a fun time in Moab.
  18. N

Wildcat vs. XP vs. Maverick

Probably the biggest reason the xp was as slow as it was, due to that sail of a front and rear window. I personally have raced 2 xp'side by side with one having a front half window, rear window and a top. The other was bone stock with no additions and the bone stock one was a good 2 car lengths...
  19. N

Working on my new/old tow Rig ;-) PART 2

That is one sexy Beast of a truck. Great job!
  20. N

Got a new ride (for Christmas)

Congrats on the new ride, I am searching for the best price on one as I type.
  21. N

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Camp RZR New Years LIVE Updates, Photos, Videos

Looks amazing. How tall a rider is able to fit in the back seats?
  22. N

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

Looking really good. Polaris is going to have to step it up big time in the hp department now. I am looking forward to trying this Can Am out. I just wish they would get rid of that horrible electronic throttle. That 4 seater is huge at119 inches. Loving how fast company's are upping the ante in...
  23. N

NASAS CURIOSITY HAS LANDED ON MARS

Congratulations, sounds like today was an awesome day for you. Talk about the ultimate utv.
  24. N

Something NEW coming today......

Looks nice, but heavy. What does it weigh in at?
  25. N

WIN a UTVUnderground.com HAT!!

I want the hat!!!!:):D
  26. N

PCI SXS Busa Build

Looks amazing. Just read the whole thread and cant wait to see this thing done.
  27. N

Sniper Fab - Turbo 900XP Custom Race RZR

Great looking car. Looks like a lot of hours into building that.
  28. N

2013 Can-Am Commander Lineup **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Same here, I would have thought they would have at least come out with a 4 seater.
  29. N

How will the UTV industry RESPOND?? Factory Polaris RZR 4 XP900??

I will be first inline for an xp900 4 seater. Now if this Cat is as good as it looks then it looks like 2 new machines for me next year.
  30. N

Other Motorcycle Powered Mini Desert Lite

It is coming along nicely. I cant wait to see the finished product!!
  31. N

JaggedX RZR XP900 BITD race car build thread...

So is that suspension system going to be made available to the public or is it a one off setup. Really is an amazing car and I am jealous to no end. Congrats on all the hard work, it really paid off.
  32. N

That is the nicest rzr ive ever seen. Amazing! @.@
  33. N

Other Motorcycle Powered Mini Desert Lite

That is one awesome looking ride. Should be killer with a street bike motor in it.
  34. N

Congrats to them. The little ones are always so much fun till they grow up. :)
  35. N

NEW Dragonfire Racing by Yoshimura Exhaust Sound Clip

Post up the xp duals with vid please? Looking forward to hearing and seeing them.
  36. N

Team Truck

SnapOn truck would be pimp. Can carry the weight and has the lift ramp in back. I keep thinking how cool it would be to import one of these big trucks like OP has. They have them all over the rest of the world. Just not here. I am sure I could find a diesel one for a reasonable price, but...
  37. N

Team Truck

They sold Unimogs here in the states for a few years, someone was importing them. His is diesel and I believe he payed close to 100k for it with just the dump bed setup. It was basicly brand new though and I believe had less then 200 miles on it. Then spent a good 80-100k into it to get it...
  38. N

Team Truck

Thats a nice setup. A good friend of mine just made an expidition Unimog and its an amazing setup. Wish we had trucks like that available overhere. I can think of quite a few ideas to make a cool weekend warrior vehicle. How much does a used one go for?
  39. N

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

Its coming along nice. I looked at a 24' interstate trailer the other day that was only a few years old and a decent deal. Might go get it this week and start my build up. The cool thing about this trailer was they had a door installed on the right side over the wheel arch for getting out of a...
  40. N

All UTV's Madhouse Motorsports RZR XP900 race build

What power steering kit did you adapt for the xp? That's one of the things I would like to add to mine along with that gear one rack.
  41. N

This car is AMAZING. Great job guys. I have been lurking in the background with my jaw on the floor the whole time. My poor little stock xp needs a shot of those kind of steroids. Best of luck and looking to see that thing on the podium.
  42. N

Cal-Neva Extreme to have SxS rockcrawling

Nice pics PB looks like fun. Hopefully this comes together.
  43. N

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

Looking really good. I picked up a short ride trailer today. An Aluma 8112. Aluma LTD - 8112 Utility Trailer It has the 14" spare tire, led lights, alum fenders and the tie downs. Still looking for the right deal on an enclosed though. Yours is looking great. Keep up the pics. :)
  44. N

Cal-Neva Extreme to have SxS rockcrawling

This is something I would be really interested in. We plan on doing alot of rubicon runs this year and this would be a fun comp to do as long as the course is somewhat doable. I love watching the WErock events. This would be a way into the sport at a cheaper lvl too. Looking forward to what you...
  45. N

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

I keep thinking of going this route too. Been watching CL for a good deal on either an 8x16 or an 8x18. Good luck with your build, looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000