Search results

1. F

Tonto nf comment period

February 1, 2013 – The Tonto National Forest in Arizona has published a Notice of Intent in the Federal Register to prepare an Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) for its Travel Management Plan. Currently, motor vehicles may operate on all roads in the Forest, though the Forest doesn’t...
  2. F

Petition to appeal AB1595

I agree. I also don't believe a full repeal is going to go anywhere in the assembly. California does still need to have a law that legally defines utvs or rohvs. Donnelly needs to do a rewrite, but leave the definition portion of the law and then do a rewrite on the requirements portion. The...
  3. F

New AZ helmet laws for UTV's

Just did some research on this and it looks like it was passed back in 2011 and would have gone into effect that year. Wonder why this is just coming up. The pamphlet you mention was revised for 2012 and it clearly states no helmets are required in rovs. Is game and fish just behind the ball on...
  4. F

all hand tool frankenUTV build

Cool looking a arms. Wondering how that's going to work with the steering rack up so high? Seems like it would give you some serious bump steer set up like that.
  5. F

If you live recreate in Arizona your action is needed

ARIZONA - Off-Highway Vehicle Program Managers Solicit Public Input November 01, 2012 9:29 AM BLUERIBBON COALITION ACTION ALERT! IMMEDIATE ACTION REQUESTED ARIZONA - Off-Highway Vehicle Program Managers Solicit Public Input Dear BRC Action Alert Subscriber, The Arizona State Parks...
  6. F

New law requiring helmets in california

Lots of grey area since no handhold was there from the factory. My guess is that if your kids are belted in with helmets on that no ranger is going to stop you to see if your kids can reach any handholds. Now if your out there doing something stupid and getting stopped for other reasons it might...
  7. F

Yes they can ride if they have helmets and can reach the passenger handhold while sitting back in the seat. The feet on the floor thing is now nonexistant as ab1266 removed it from the original ab1595. Both have been signed into law.
  8. F

Remember this is the current law. The new law won't go into effect till January 1st 2013 except for the seating portion which will be 6 months after that.
  9. F

Coconino National forest needs your comments by Oct. 1st

BRC ACTION ALERT COMMENTS ON KELLY MOTORIZED TRAIL PROJECT NEEDED - DEADLINE OCTOBER 1 TAKE ACTION NOW! SITUATION: The Flagstaff Ranger District has completed the Environmental Assessment (EA) for the Kelly Motorized Trail project, and is seeking public input. Designation and...
  10. F

The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES*

Re: The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES yep. Funny how people feel the need to explain when a tow strap is needed and not even catching the fact that is says TOE instead of TOW. I'm definitely not the spelling police, but rather found the mistake...
  11. F

The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES*

Re: The Polaris RZR Tour: Rally On The Rocks (Episode 1) *UTVUnderground VIDEO SERIES Great video. Moab is awesome. My question though is what's a "toe strap" and why is it helpful in Moab? Lol
  12. F

Thanks Jeff. I hope you don't mind but I Quoted your post on rzr forum too.
  13. F

a great weekend trip in the T4, Happy Jack, AZ

Looks like a great time. Where abouts did you camp? I'm headed up north for labor day to ride and am always looking for a better spot.
  14. F

Bump. Lets get this going again.
  15. F

Utah only put this into effect for atv's that fall under their class 1. Side x sides fall under class 2 which does not have a helmet requirement in Utah. Off topic but after just reading through Oregon and utah's ohv laws I am stunned at how complex and confusing they are compared to how...
  16. F

Looks like already in effect if you are under the age of 18. Here is the link to the law SECTION 26. ORS 821.202 is amended to read: 821.202. (1) A person commits the offense of failure of a Class I, Class II, [or] Class III or Class IV all-terrain vehicle operator or passenger to wear a...
  17. F

Amy the managing director for corva is fighting this law. She posted the following just now on rzr forums.net.
  18. F

Sorry josh. Your just the limb of the sport that has to be cut to save the whole thing. Nice machines btw.
  19. F

Sorry Joey but that doesn't make it a "done deal" for 2kids&adad or the tens of thousands of others who own 4 seat conversions. They way you keep talking sounds like you are willing to cut that limb right out of the sport. That's crap. You don't even know if a bolt in subfloor will be legal...
  20. F

Wow I can't believe I'm going to say this- I fully agree with Papa Bear on this issue.(that wasn't so bad) Joey I'm able to see what your saying and it is a good point, but it is exactly the point the cpsc and big government in general wants us to accept. It is incrementalism at it's...
  21. F

About time the Asa gets on board. ASA News :* New CA Law Will Impact How You Operate Your SXS Many people have contacted us to express concerns regarding the newly passed AB 1595 which changes the vehicle code to define a Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle (ROV) and establishes requirements...
  22. F

It appears Paul Cook is running for the U.S. house of Representatives in district 8. His opponent is Greg Imus. Both are republicans. Not commenting on differences between the 2, but this means that Paul cook will no longer be a member of the california assembly after this session expires on...
  23. F

What you are failing to understand is they did not make your 4 seat cage illegal. They made it illegal for anyone to sit there though. you are right that they can't come in after the fact and cite you for having passengers there before the law was in effect, but they can make it illegal to...
  24. F

That's the way that I hope that they are meaning it, but the problem is that the way it is written does leave that open to interpretation. I can see how it would be understood both ways. I do believe that the intention is the handhold. I think only time will tell how this law is enforced. If in...
  25. F

New law requiring helmets in California!! Yep it just passed. I heard that in goes into effect in January. Helmets will be required in off highway vehicles. Also rear addon on seats that are very common are now officially illegal unless designed by the manufacturer of the ohv. The Law can be...
  26. F

Yep it just passed. I heard that in goes into effect in January. Helmets will be required in off highway vehicles. Also rear addon on seats that are very common are now officially illegal unless designed by the manufacturer of the ohv. The Law can be found here. Thanks you commie...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000