Search results

1. O

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all .
  2. O

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROWHEAD (MILLER CANYO) 7/31/16 TRIP

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY 7/31/31 just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at...
  3. O

Lafamilia ADOPT A TRAIL ARROW HEAD

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY 12 20 15 just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at...
  4. O

ADOPT A TRAIL SURVEY RIDE SUNDAY 11 1 15

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY 11 1 15 just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be staging at...
  5. O

MILLER CANYON / LA FAMILIA , ADOPT-A-TRAIL 5/24/15

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up, just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in . I can't go out for the normal 3 day, weekend being I have to work fri and sat. but can get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good on...
  6. O

ADOPT-A-TRAIL / MILLER CANYON SUN.AUG.31

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up ON SUNDAY AUG. 31st , just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in AND get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good to keep all of our trails open on the sunday. We will be...
  7. O

MILLERCAYON WATERFAL RIDE 7/6/14

SUNDAY july the 6th , will be doing a cruzer ride up the water fall trail .Normally our rides are family rides ''but'' we will be going on black diamonds trails so PLEZ be prepared . <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #191919; COLOR: #191919" SIZE=1> Drivers meeting each day 8:45 - TRAIL TIME 9esh...
  8. O

KEEP A EYE OUT

Had received this email below and just want to pass it on . Hello Adopt-a-Trail Volunteers, the local BLM area (Barstow Field Office) and parts of the San Bernardino National Forest have seen a recent spate of criminal activities. An organized group has been targeting off highway vehicle...
  9. O

Here's a joke for ya .

I thought this was funny and was thinking I would pass it on . A Mom visits her son for dinner who lives with a girl roommate. During the course of the meal, his mother couldn't help but notice how pretty his roommate was.She had long been suspicious of a relationship between the two, and this...
  10. O

MILLER , ADOPT- A - TRAIL SUN.-DEC.1ST

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having some trail work and clean up, just one day this time so if you don't have any plans come on out and join in . I can't go out for the normal THG weekend being I have to work fri and sat. but can get at lil taste of our sport and do a lil good on...
  11. O

LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Ok planing a MILLER CANYON RIDE (Aug 31. Sept 1st & 2nd ) Camping is available at the staging and that's were we always camp . RIDES ALL 3 DAYS WATER FALL ON SAT. , 2N17X DOWN AND BACK UP on Sunday and Monday a short ride before we pack up and go home . Normally our rides are family rides...
  12. O

Making trails bigger in size 'legally''

Does any one know of any trails that have been changed to a wider-size legally like a 24'' to a 50'' trail or a 50'' trail to 50'' plus trail . If so plez post up some info on what was done or just what you think needs to be done thanks .
  13. O

MILLER , ADOPT- A - TRAIL AUG,3 & 4 TH

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having a trail clean up on SAT.3RD & SUN. the 4th We staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same . Tail gate meeting 9esh both days...
  14. O

MILLRRER/PINNACLES (WIDENING OF GATES''

The rangers of the SBNF or thinking of making the gate/poles at the pinnacles wider to help with keeping UTV's on the trail and not to go off trail to get around the poles if there car has long travel and is wider then 71''3/4 . With that being said they don't want to open the poles to...
  15. O

BJ - Cool video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OUdW8PukWVI
  16. O

''DG OFFROAD CENTER'' CAGE BUILD

I had the chance to have a custom cage built from DG offroad center in Ontario So Cal. . I ended up going to there shop and talking to Davin who owns the shop and works mega hours to keep his ''promises''. We talked a little about my needs and we decided to have a radais roof style cage...
  17. O

ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. APRIL 7TH

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having a trail clean up on sunday April the 7th. We staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same . This will be our 3nd time out on...
  18. O

Adopt-a-Trail meeting

The Next Adopt-A-Trail meeting June 19th, 2013, Sizzler, 7pm-9pm People normally show up around 6pm and have dinner in the back room where the meeting is held June 19th, 2013, Sizzler, 1461 Rimpau Ave Corona, CA 92879 (909) 272-8255 Give me a pm so I can get you on the sign sheet .
  19. O

PASSING AT KOH

Wait for it . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAY1bMteu8U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2vikhagBJ0 one from 2011 but sweet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ahbjfTBwFo
  20. O

ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL JAN.SUNDAY,27

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having a trail clean up on sunday 1-27-13. We staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same . This will be our 2nd time out on these...
  21. O

''FRIENDS ''

The above pix is a place in Frazier park , if you look close you can see the trail switch backing up and down the mountain . A challenging trail to say the least , but UTV's make short work of it . Unless you get to the top and take out half of your front end :eek: Ya I was day dreaming...
  22. O

ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. 8TH&9TH

La Familia , UTV Riders & Friends will be having a our first trail clean up on the weekend of Dec. 8th & 9th . We will camping / staging at miller canyon staging area which the trails start from. The Trail numbers are 2n34.2n36 & 2n37 which are really fire roads but nice driving just the same...
  23. O

adopt a trail /Arrow head

A group of us have been involved in the adopt a trail up in Frazier park trail 118 and 119 are under care of La Familia , utv riders and friends which cover everyone that goes out . We are still new at this but we want to give back and show a positive side of utv users and we think that...
  24. O

La Familia Be safe list

I was just on another forum and was reading about some fellow utv riders that have got hurt or died and it has got me thinking of the past couple years .Thinking about the close calls and the one's that I wish were just close calls ., but just never know what will happen until the unexpected...
  25. O

Veteran's weekend , Los Padres Adopt A Trail clean up

We have adopted: TRAIL 118 , FRAZIER MINE TRAIL, Frazier Park TRAIL 119 , FRAZIER TIE ROAD, Frazier Park Next dates for clean up is Veterans day Nov. 10th, 11th, and 12th. Come out for the day or dry camp all 3 days...
  26. O

Red Cross First Aid APP

Came across this awhile back and was thinking it might help some one out . It's a APP for Red cross first aid and others . http://www.redcross.org//mobile-apps/first-aid-app
  27. O

LA FAMILIA-Labor day -waterfall ride

````````Ok planing a MILLER CANYON RIDE - Just a BALLS OUT SCARE YA MAMA KINDA ride UP BALL BUSTER THRU THE WATER FALL TO TENT PEG AND BACK TO CAMP . Saturday 9-1-12 All are welcome . , Drivers meeting 8:30 - Trail time 9a.m. Back to staging area 3-5 I'm guessing . Camping is available at the...
  28. O

Trail education , ideas and mods

I think we need a thread to come to when we learn or want to share some thing like Trail repair What to wear What permits if any are needed Tools that can and cannot be used Any training (FIRST AID) Mod on your car to carry tools Ideas for money raising to donate or pay for...
  29. O

Silverwood/miller RIDE 7-14-12 La Famillia

Ok planing a MILLER CANYON RIDE - Just a kick back ride over to devils hole and then to the bridge run- Saturday 7-14-12 All are welcome . :D, Drivers meeting 8:30 - Trail time 9a.m. Back to staging area 3-5 I'm guessing . Camping is available at the staging and that's were we always camp...
  30. O

''MILLER'' ( TRAIL 2N17X ) 5-5-12

Saturday may 5th Start at miller canyon staging area up to the ridge and do some alter nets trail till we get to trail 2n17x and down we go till the end by silver wood lake and then we do it in reverse ( just for you rhino Dan :D ) and then over to devils hole and maybe a couple other trail...
  31. O

All UTV's Do you use a jack like this ?

Doe's any one use a jack like this. I use a cut down Hilift jack that has never let me down but it is heavy .Any input will be helpful thanks Radflo Suspension Technology - Hydra-Jac
  32. O

MILLER-WATERFALL 3-24-12 RIDE

Ok planing a MILLER CANYON -waterfall run Saturday 3-24-12 All are welcome .Any one that knows area and that would like to ride with the group to the bridge and turn around or would want to wait for the group on the trip back(wait time about 3 hrs. ) ,that would be Fine. I'm planning on just...
  33. O

What not to in your SXS

Not telling any one what to do , just saying this could had went bad. cops chase a rzr - YouTube
  34. O

PRACTICE THREAD

SOME times you want to learn how or practice loading up pix or new avatars or use the colors or fonts but don't want to get flamed on some one thread , WELL then just use this one and get the stuff down :D HAVE FUN
  35. O

All UTV's Night crawling /light set up ?

What would be the best light set up for night rock crawl ?(with a group) Here's some thing I was thinking of, what's your .02, ANY PIX OF YOUR SET UP? Probably flood light ,compared to a beam pattern ? Dual battery set up or maybe just a spare battery ?(jumper cables for sure ) back up...
  36. O

RED NECKS CAN BUILD IT TOO

So You think you have seen it all, LOL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZmMwP5bELE&NR=1
  37. O

hAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN BERRY

John on the right with his brother on the left on a miller canyon run , just look at that grin ,we miss you bud RIP
  38. O

MILLER CANYON WATERFALL RUN 7-30-11

Another successful La Familia Run!!! Ok planing a MILLER CANYON -waterfall run july the 30th All are welcome BUT if WHAT IS IN THE PIX ISN'T FOR YOU PLEASE don't put your name on the list.Any one that knows area and that would like to ride with the group to the bridge and turn around from...
  39. O

MILLER CANYON MAY 7TH RIDE

Come one come all, miller canyon Saturday May 7th will post more as the ?????come in.
  40. O

Gas problem solved

If only it was this easy ,but cool idea. :D YouTube - AWESOME CAMPER!
  41. O

MILLER CANYON MARCH 13 RIDE

Planning a ride at miller canyon Sunday march the 13th (all are welcome)The trails will be up to a group vote from mild to wild it all good ,Who knows maybe will do Mosslogers rollover trail or just have a good family day. So just post up with any ???????? and will go from there. Good times...
  42. O

JANUARY MILLER TRIP PICS

went out last month to miller with a group of sxs and thought some peeps might like to see the pic so I;m just going to post and repost re pic's enjoy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000