Search results

1. L

Proof that the teryx4 is better than the rzr4.

LMAO... ALMOST AS FUNNY AS THE CANNED HAM ONE.`
  2. L

Win a free headset!

DONE
  3. L

Did WORCS announce this slight change....

its not that we dont like worcs , they have been great , its just comes as a shocker to most of us. utah means a extra day off work and 3 times the fuel cost , times are just tuff rite now for most every one , i for one was pretty stoked when they anounced the 2012 shcedule and idaho and...
  4. L

Did WORCS announce this slight change....

i for one think it sucks, with fuil prices as high as they are this change is going to break me. i realize that worcs had to do what they had to do but danm utah??
  5. L

WORCS #5 Adelanto, CA May 11-12

we are doing a mad dash to get the rhino repaired and ready, this is my favorite track.:D
  6. L

WORCS Racers: Need a Room?

why are'nt you coming?
  7. L

WORCS #4 Surprise, AZ April 13-14

he showed me your old parts out of your engine , man you really did a number on that one.
  8. L

WORCS #4 Surprise, AZ April 13-14

just got back from alba racing , the rhino is tuned and after this weekend will be prepped and ready for round 4 , :D
  9. L

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

I THINK JOEY D. WOULD BE A GREAT PROMOTER AND SHOULD START A NEW DESERT RACE SERIES FOR UTV'S. LOOK AT THE FIRST KOH A CASE OF BEER WAS THE GRAND PRIZE.... JOEY, WITH ALL YOUR CONNECTIONS IN THE INDUSTRY THIS IS SOME THING YOU COULD TOTALLY PULL OFF , AND POTENTIALLY MAKE MONEY DOING IT.
  10. L

Excessive Nerfing at the Mint 400.

WOW , SEEMS ALL THESE BIG DOGS JUST HAVE IT OUT FOR THE UTV'S I WAS PLANNING ON BUILDING ONE OF MY SXS'S FOR BITD NEXT YEAR SO THAT MY SON AND I COULD RACE TOGETHER , BUT AFTER READING THE TWO THREADS I TO AM HAVING SECOND THOUGHTS THE LAST THING I WANT TO DO IS PUT MY ONLY SON IN HARMS WAY WITH...
  11. L

Socal new guy

welcome
  12. L

new guy from Calif

WELCOME FROM APPLE VALLEY.
  13. L

WORCS RND. 3 HAVASU PICS LINK

YES AWSOME PICS AND GREAT PRICES.
  14. L

This is what happens when you try 2 STEAL THE SDHQ TRAILER!!!

haha i love it when a plan comes together. awsome story .
  15. L

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

WE WILL ALL DO THE PARADE LAP TOGETHER THEN THE 1000'S WILL LINE UP
  16. L

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

very cool thanx for the updates ryan.
  17. L

Beware TREVOR SMITH @ 747INK.must read

Re: Beware of Trevor Smith and 747INK must read.. alba will not back any one who races out of class.
  18. L

Beware TREVOR SMITH @ 747INK.must read

Re: Beware of Trevor Smith and 747INK must read.. WHAT WAS THE # ON THE 720CC RHINO?
  19. L

FU2 Chassis WORCS #164 RZR XP Build

dam where did your xp go...lol cant wait to see it finished
  20. L

Cognito WORCS p850 Teryx coming!

VERY COOL :D:D
  21. L

Teaser: RZR XP Riding Clips

DAM SHAW THAT WAS SOME REALLY GOOD WORK, YOU NEED TO TAKE ME WITH YOU NEXT TIME..
  22. L

Another newbe, really

welcome to the underground:D
  23. L

New Guy

welcome. you should check out worcs racing.
  24. L

New Texas Dude

welcome... i love my rhino:D
  25. L

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #666666; COLOR: #666666" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> <!-- / message --><!-- attachments -->
  26. L

Arctic Cat WHERE TO BUY A WILD CAT IN SO CAL

I KINDA WISH I WOULD HAVE WAITED ON BUYING MY XP THAT CAT REALLY LOOKS SWEET
  27. L

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

HERE IS A VIDEO OF THE START AT PRIMM ALL CLASS'S WORCS ROUND 2 PRIMM 2012 SXS - YouTube
  28. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

S1040025 - YouTube
  29. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

2012 ADELANTO GP SXS - YouTube
  30. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

2012 ADELANTO GP - YouTube
  31. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

S1040006 - YouTube
  32. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

hole shot 2012 adelanto gp - YouTube
  33. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

hole shot 2012 adelanto gp - YouTube
  34. L

All UTV's (LIKE) ALBA RACING'S F/B PAGE

LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT TO ALL THE GUYS AT TEAM ALBA RACING FOR ALL THEY HAVE DONE AND FOR ALL THERE DEDICATION TO OUR SPORT, BY LIKING THERE FACE BOOK PAGE. HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND BECOME A FAN OF TEAM ALBA RACING , AND BEING A FAN YOU WILL BE KEPT IN THE LOOP OF ALL THERE...
  35. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

GREAT VIDEO'S GUYS. I NEED TO GET MINE EDITED AND POST THEM WE GOT SOME GOOD ONES FROM MY BUCKET TRUCK.
  36. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

thanx nate the car ran flauless.:D:D:D:D:D
  37. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

FOUND IT... CLASS 1000 <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=tableDataFieldHeader align=middle><TD>Place</TD><TD>Nbr</TD><TD align=left>Name</TD><TD>Overall Pos</TD><TD>Points Earned</TD><TD noWrap>Fastest Lap</TD><TD>Laps</TD><TD>Elasped Time</TD></TR><TR...
  38. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

FOUND IT... CLASS 1000 <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=tableDataFieldHeader align=middle><TD>Place</TD><TD>Nbr</TD><TD align=left>Name</TD><TD>Overall Pos</TD><TD>Points Earned</TD><TD noWrap>Fastest Lap</TD><TD>Laps</TD><TD>Elasped Time</TD></TR><TR...
  39. L

2012 Adelanto GP Lap 1

DOES ANY ONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE RESULTS?
  40. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

I CANT FIGURE OUT HOW TO GET THE RESULTS, OTHER THAN WHAT WORCS HAD POSTED ON THE SIDE OF THERE TRAILER AFTER THE RACE WAS OVER.
  41. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

THANX GUYS , IT WAS A FUN RACE WITH A FAST TRCK. I FELT MORE COMFORTABLE IN THE RHINO THAN I EVER HAVE BEFORE , AND IT FELT GREAT TO GET MY FIRST WIN UNDER MY BELT. BIG THANX TO .... ALBA RACING, COGNITO MOTOR SPORTS FU2 CHASSIS
  42. L

2012 Adelanto Grand Prix

i am dropping off my toy hauler in the infield today.
  43. L

* Cognito Driver Code Rahders Superlite debut...

way to go code :D:D:D:D:D good luck , with your driving skills you dont have any thing to worry about , your going to do great.
  44. L

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

OH SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN IT THAT WAY.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000