Search results

1. L

All UTV's (LIKE) ALBA RACING'S F/B PAGE

LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT TO ALL THE GUYS AT TEAM ALBA RACING FOR ALL THEY HAVE DONE AND FOR ALL THERE DEDICATION TO OUR SPORT, BY LIKING THERE FACE BOOK PAGE. HERE IS THE LINK PLEASE TAKE THE TIME AND BECOME A FAN OF TEAM ALBA RACING , AND BEING A FAN YOU WILL BE KEPT IN THE LOOP OF ALL THERE...
  2. L

hot chicks @ walmart.

KISS People of WalMart Hotter Than Hell.wmv - YouTube
  3. L

huge thanx to jason @ rugged radio's

big thanks to jason @ rugged radio's for going out of his way to help me choose the rite set up for my needs and for giving me a killer utv underground discount.
  4. L

WTB, RZ(S) SUSPENTION

A BUDDY OF MINE HAS A STANDERED 50" RZR AND IS LOOKING FOR EITHER A LONG TRAVEL KIT OR RZR(S) TAKE OFF KIT, HE IS ON A BUDGET THATS WHY HE CANT BUY NEW, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU GOT.
  5. L

my bran new tow rig

i couldnt pass up this deal on a brand new 2011 f350 w/ the new ford 6.7 diesel 400hp and 800 foot pounds of torque . after rebates i got it for 42k and traded in my p.o.s 2006 f350 with the 6.0 motor.
  6. L

rzr900air filter?? ?

im sure this has been discussed before. i have a 2012 xp 900 what are xp owners doing about the air fiter issue ? are they just replacing stock air filter with a better after market one? if so wich one. are they replacing the intire intake? keep in mind i dont want to void the warranty and...
  7. L

baja 1000 live

here is a link to track baja 1000 live Baja Racing News LIVE! <HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f4f4f4; COLOR: #f4f4f4" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> Right now in Baja 9 utv's are racing the 44th Score Baja 1000. The racer's are. Bill Morris - 1801 Kane Fraser - 1802 Chris...
  8. L

great video

im sure this is a repost but woth it. see any one you know?? SideXSide Mania UTV Movie Epic Horse Power and Crashes! - YouTube
  9. L

dumont dunes thankgiving

we will be going to dumont for thanksgiving. let me know if you want to join us.
  10. L

BARSTOW/CAMP AND RIDE 10/29/11

HEADING TO BARSTOW TODAY WILL BE CAMPING OFF OUTLET CENTER DRIVE. /15FWY FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT COULDNT MAKE IT TO THE DUNES COME ON OUT GOOD RIDING AND LUNCH AT SLASH X.../X. I SHOULD BE ARIVING AROUND 9AM CALL ME 760-403-7694 OR LOOK FOR ME / BLACK XP WITH BLACK AND RED TOP/ WHITE AND TAN F350...
  11. L

worcs round9 395 pics

worcs race town 395 was one of the funnest race 's i have done so far the #69 class 3 car stayed together and we got to finish this one in 5th the cognito long travel handled all the whoops and jumps perfect . now its time to get ready for 2012 season big thanx to summers brothers axles
  12. L

PICS OF NEW RZR XP900

FINNALLY GOT HER HOME TODAY CANT WAIT TO GO FOR A RIDE:D:D:D
  13. L

Polaris xp info wanted

ok xp ,peeps .... i would like to get some feed back from the xp owners and after market members on what i need to do to my new xp to make it stronger in the week points and what the week points are that i need to keep an on , and what i can do to get the most out of it. any input you can think...
  14. L

Polaris BERTS MEGA MALL WOW!!

JUST PURCHASED A 2012 XP FROM BERTS MEGA MALL TODAY AND I MUST SAY ART AND KENNEDY TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF ME NOT ONLY DID I GET A MORE THAN GENEROUS UNDERGROUND DISCOUNT ON THE XP I GOT A EVEN BETTER DISCOUNT ON ALL THE ACCESORIES I GOT TO GO WITH IT. I HAVE PURCHASED MANY NEW TOYS IN MY TIME...
  15. L

RZR 4 ???

I HAVE BEEN THINKING REALLY HARD ABOUT BUYING A RAZOR 4 ,TO HAVE AS A FAMILY RIDE AND SO I DONT MISS ALL THE GROUP RIDES CUS MY RHINO IS BROKE FROM A RACE AND SO I CAN BUILD MY RHINO FOR RACE ONLY. ANY ONE HAVE ANY PRO'S OR CONS ON THE RZR 4??
  16. L

SUMMERS BROTHERS AXLES

JUST WANTED TO GIVE A SHOUT OUT TO JOSE AT SUMMERS BROTHERS AXLES. I BROKE 3 OEM CV'S WICH DESTROID MY AXLES AT GLEN HELLEN ROUND 7 AND JOSE TOOK GREAT CARE OF ME BETWEEN JOSE AND COGNITO THEY WERE ABLE TO GET ME EVERY THING I NEEDED TO GET MY RHINO ROLLING AGAIN. NOT ONLY DOES SUMMERS...
  17. L

NEW TOR HAULER logos

this is my new logo for my toy hauler it will be replacing the attitude logos on all 4 sides what do you think?
  18. L

2012 ADELANTO GP.

2012 ADELANTO GRAND PRIX IN FEBRUARY WILL BE HELD AT RACE TOWN 395 AGAIN THIS YEAR I WILL HAVE EXACT DATES IN A COUPLE WEEKS. I TALKED TO THE OWNERS OF RACE TOWN TODAY AND HE WILL KEEP ME POSTED ON ALL THE DETAILS CLASS'S AND RULES.:cool:
  19. L

HW/JBS/SHOOT OUT!!!!

we will be going to Johnson valley tonight to do the hw VS jbs new style sheave shoot out at 6am tomorrow if any one wants to come out and check it out or to help out on the testing give me a call my #760-403-7694... our goal is to be as thorough as we possibly can so the more help we get THE...
  20. L

NEW TOYHAULER

Just picked up my new to me toy hauler today its a 2007 30ft attitude with 16ft of cargo. Been with out one for over a year now so its going to be great to be back in the camping game again
  21. L

razor road halloween 2011

we are planning trip to razor road just south of baker this Halloween i have never been so i drove out to check it out yesterday and it is pretty sweet lots of different riding including large dunes.. if interested let me know if you have been there please chime in and tell us about it
  22. L

Yamaha WTB 660 BATTERY COVER

ANY ONE HAVE A 660 BATTERY BOX COVER FOR SALE?
  23. L

worcs trailer burnt

so i heard a nasty rumor that the worcs big red trailer burnt down on the way to washougal.... if so that really sucks for them
  24. L

CV BOOT CLAMPS??

Does any one know of a alternative way of strapping down cv boots other than the clamps that you need a special tool for? I tried zip ties with bad results ,,this has become a major problem for me. Any help would be appreciated.
  25. L

sacrificed for your sxs?

What have you sacrificed for your sxs??????? How many times have you played hooky from work to work on or go play with your sxs? What bills have you not paid or waited to pay for your sxs?? How many family functions have you missed for your sxs??? How many hours have you spent working on...
  26. L

BIG THANX TO..

Big thanx to casey aka rappy60guy for all his help and hooking me up with a great deal on my new long travel kit.. And to big jim at cognito for all his support and answering his cell phone over the weekend and giving me all the tech support i needed to make for a smooth install....... <!-- /...
  27. L

SOCAL RACERS CHECK IT OUT!!

OK SXS RACERS HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO RACE LOCALLY AT THE SAN BERNARDINO FAIR COUNTY GROUNDS .....VICTORVILLE RACEWAY PARK ON SATURDAY NIGHTS UNDER THE LIGHTS..... THIS IS A NEW SERIES THAT THEY JUST STARTED 6/3/2011 AND WILL BE EVERY FRIDAY NIGHT GATES OPEN AT 5PM AND RACING STARTS AT 6PM...
  28. L

Yamaha tearing down my rhino

:cool:i will be tearing down my rhino this weekend I'm gonna take the cage and get it burned and blasted and then have jimbo @ fu2 chasis do some mods to it. such as... 1.spare tire holder 2.rear view mirror tabs 3.window net tabs 4.number plates then re-powder coat it all.and wire it for...
  29. L

WTB 12'' KMC BEAD LOCK WHEEL

i am looking for ONE, 12'' kmc beed lock 5-2 stock offset..wheel FOR RHINO we were camping and i went on a beer run and when i got back i found one of my wheels broke pretty bad so i learned that the wife decided to take one of her friends on a ride in the rhino and hit a big rock... sooo i am...
  30. L

Yamaha BEST CV BOOT????

WHO MAKES THE BEST CV BOOT??/ AND WHERE CAN I GET THEM???? IM TIRED OF CHANGING MINE OUT ALL THE FREEKEN TIME!!
  31. L

Yamaha WTB HD STEERING RACK

<HR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c7c7c7; COLOR: #c7c7c7" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message --> I'm looking for a hd steering rack and hd +6 tie rods any one have a hook up on a good deal? I am considering the rackzilla has any one ran this and can tell me the pros and cons of it? i...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000