Search results

1. S

All UTV's Sold my RZR and need a new ride

If I can make it I will be out there. I was going to ride with Cory aka GMO. The family is using the Teryx so I am ride less. I have never ridden in a T4 other than on the street
  2. S

I'm 5'9 and 200+ and I fit in there pretty well. The wildcat has tons of room in the back like a T4 and there are some good deals out there. If they made a T4 with factory long travel 15-16" travel and more power like a 900 xp 4 seater I would be all over it. Unfortunately the lack of power is...
  3. S

Polaris 2015 RZR XP900 S / SHOCKS

Should go 2.5 since stock is 2.0. Go big or go home
  4. S

I think the t4 is a nice cruiser but when I am riding without the family I will be left wanting more.
  5. S

My 1st choice is xp 4 1000 but the price is high for me. The next choice would be a rzr 900 4 seater whenever that is released. It would be awesome if they changed the ecu to get 88 hp like xp900. I like the lower gearing of the 900s. I could look into wildcat x 4 seater bc of left over...
  6. S

Which 4 seater would you get?
  7. S

Yea it's a tough call. I was ready to buy a new Rzr 900s or 1000 xp at sand show but wife wanted 4 seater. I'm going back and forth whether I need the 4 seater or not. Right now the 900 2 seater is $6500 cheaper than xp1000 4 seater. To me that's a big enough diff and the 900s fits on my truck...
  8. S

Yeah I'm thinking I can get one for 5k less than a xp 1000 4 seater
  9. S

Has anyone thought about a wildcat 4x? I've only driven a wildcat 2 seater non x model. I wasn't too impressed with power. How does the x do? My concerns would be power, being too big and quality of drive system. I bet it handles incredible but 13 ft long.
  10. S

To the Dark Side I go

Nice ride! Congrats
  11. S

Maybe we can go riding sometime. I can bring out my family's Teryx and compare the diff in suspension
  12. S

I drove a 2 seater wildcat non x model and wasn't impressed. I'm not sure how the x performs but not sure I want to go down that alley.
  13. S

Total I want to spend is 18k including deposit and financing. I wish I had that much in cash. I could buy a really nice used ride but I only have like 7k cash.
  14. S

The 4 seater 1000 is a little out of my budget. I was qouted 22k otd for 2014. I would love one but 18k is probably most I want to spend
  15. S

900 xp or 800s

Xp 900 all the way. They are the same in reliability
  16. S

My main riding is hard pack desert and some mountain trails. I'm concerned with the stock suspension of the T4. Like you said long travel would improve it but how much compared to a rzr 900 xp4. Plus the long travel costs are pretty expensive. I like the size and seating of the t4 but not sure...
  17. S

More than half the price...lol plus I can pay cash. I would need to finance a big chunk of the 900 4 seater which isn't even out.
  18. S

If I find a good deal on a used teryx 4 seat conversion with long travel. What do you guys think?
  19. S

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

This sounds like a fun ride. I hope I can make it out for saturday
  20. S

Modified Polaris ACEs

Nice. I would like to take one for a spin. Wonder when the Ace 900 will be released
  21. S

I saw this picture back when the new 900 was released. That's what I am holding out for. But just not sure if Jan is really happening. I was hoping for Halloween release but that didn't happen. I would guess the price would be cheaper than a 900 xp4
  22. S

I still need to ride in a T4 on the trails. I have driven a xp 4 1000 and it is awesome. I want to see what a LT T4 would feel like.
  23. S

UTVUnderground Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K2

Well worth the hard work. It is sweet but.......you left us on the edge of our seat wanting to see how RJ gets out of the barrel. It's a big freakin tease to be continued.
  24. S

I sold my Rzr this past summer and haven’t replaced it with anything. The only reason I sold my custom engine swap 130 HP Rzr was because it was time to move up to 4 seater with growing family. To my disappointment there was no new 900 S 4 seater released at camp rzr. Ive seen the pics that...
  25. S

XP1K2 GOES LIVE TOMORROW 11.4.14 @ 9AM PST!!

Just watched the trailer again. Can't wait to see the whole enchilada!
  26. S

La Familia JV Vets Weekend

How are you liking your xp4 900? I wonder how the ride will be compared to yours. I was surprised how well yours handled.
  27. S

Sure am. Perfect length and should be under 18k otd I'm hoping.
  28. S

2014 Camp RZR Glamis - Halloween!

That's sweet. Not sure I'm going to make it this year with everything going on but hopefully I can get one of those shirts.
  29. S

UTVUnderground Presents: RJ Anderson XP1K2 - Official Trailer

The trailer was sick. Seemed hard to out do the first xp1k video but looks like you guys stepped it up. I can't wait till the full video is released.
  30. S

Not yet. Waiting to see what gets released at camp rzr. I have the Teryx to bring out.
  31. S

If I'm in town I might join you guys for a day ride if you don't mind.
  32. S

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Congrats. If the deal is too good it's hard to pass up. The 7.3 should have no problem towing that. How long is that toy hauler?
  33. S

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Great choice. I have the same year and style. Mines black and lifted. Congratulations
  34. S

Newbie to UTV

I like the new 900s. I'm adding it to the stable.
  35. S

Building a rack

Looks good.
  36. S

Can-Am its time to sell

Going back to polaris after all these years? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  37. S

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

I love this car too. Let me know when you sell it :) Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  38. S

Polaris' New Competition

You need a deathwish to ride in that thing. :eek: Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  39. S

Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

Sorry guys im super bummed I cant make it. Im having some issues with my work vehicle and I need it fixed for Saturday night. Next time for sure. Im headed to North glamis ride the following weekend.
  40. S

Its going to be fun. Hopefully hit some ice patches. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  41. S

U mean off the 15? Yeah its a fun ride with a nice climb. Got to watch out for jeeps though. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  42. S

How many people do we have going? Its going to be nice weather. You think any mud still? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  43. S

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  44. S

XP1K or T Rex 2

If cost is not a factor I would hands down go with xp 1000. But for me price like you said is one of biggest deciding factor for me as most people. Its a tougher decision then BC of that Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  45. S

I'm thinking I might join you if that's cool. I will know for sure by tomorrow. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  46. S

I'm planning on riding this sat. Not sure where. Have to be back in Fullerton by 330 is the problem Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  47. S

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Those shocks look awesome. Congrats Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  48. S

Need some advise

Parker you will be right on the water and be able to drive out with your Utv. Lake havasu Is cool but your a distance away from water. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  49. S

SCORE announces CBS Sports Network will televise entire 2014 SCORE World Championship

Re: SCORE announces CBS Sports Network will televise entire 2014 SCORE World Champion Sweet. Finally some better coverage Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  50. S

XP1K or T Rex 2

I'm thinking between an xp4 900 and T4. I like sportiness of RZR but the durability and components used on kawi. I need to ride in the new kawis or a lti one. I have only been in stock T2 but from 2010 model. Wish it had more power like my turbo RZR and seating was lower. I love the bigger...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000