Search results

1. K

full tube chassis rzr

I built a butt for my car this weekend. here are some pics. I hope you guys like.
  2. K

full tube chassis rzr

here are some more pics
  3. K

full tube chassis rzr

got some updates. not much but here are some pics.
  4. K

full tube chassis rzr

I got The hubs from RBP. They are way cool. I was playing with them all weekend
  5. K

full tube chassis rzr

thanks guys. im excited about the build. I will keep the pictures coming. I got these hubs today. what do you guys think
  6. K

full tube chassis rzr

What are you building? Any pics?
  7. K

full tube chassis rzr

Yeah I already ran this supsension but with a different spindle. I got 32 degrees on the inside tire so that is the same ad stock.
  8. K

full tube chassis rzr

I got the seats mounted and the engine mocked up.
  9. K

full tube chassis rzr

here is the front suspension. 17.76" of travel, almost 72" wide, front steer, and I replaced the stock ball bearing set up with a custom tapered bearing hub and spindle.
  10. K

full tube chassis rzr

for right now I just want to build it back up and drive it. I need to save some money to do the 1000cc. I haven't looked into the different engine to much. what is the best way to go? I was looking at the Yamaha just cuz it is so common and easy to get my hands on. for the gear box I like the...
  11. K

full tube chassis rzr

here are a few more pics of the rear suspension mounts
  12. K

full tube chassis rzr

yeah I did stretch the frame. the wheel base is 103". it doesn't look like it because when I built the suspension I added 4" to the front arms and 3 1/2 to the rear arms so the chassis is 7 1/2 inches shorter then a rzr 4 but I will have the same wheel base.
  13. K

full tube chassis rzr

heres a few pics
  14. K

full tube chassis rzr

I broke my rear suspension tabs off the frame over new years so I was going to just fix it but once I got it all taken apart I realized that I wont be happy with it so I am building a whole new chassis. I know I cant race in any pro class but I can race in the dsr1 class if i want. that is my...
  15. K

All UTV's Need a light bar fabbed up

i can build you a light bar. My shop is in Temecula tho. give me a call kyle Clarke (951)202-0046 KPC Fabrication
  16. K

cv questions

Yeah. Have summers brow axles but my cvs are stock 2010 rzr s cvs. oh wait are you saying that the 570 cvs are the same as mine?
  17. K

cv questions

i have a problem. i broke a cv cage and lost some cv balls. the replacement cvs are a different spline then what my extended axles are. i dont know why but polaris replacement axles and cvs are smaller then the one that came stock on my car. does anyone have any input or stock 2010 cv parts i...
  18. K

True 4 Seat DSR1 build

Isnt the max wheel base for sr1 103" and don't you have to use the stock suspension pivot location?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000