Search results

1. R

Most reliable UTV for first time buyer! NEED HELP!

This from Yamaha's facebook page. "We’ve always said Yamaha’s ATV and Side-by-Side vehicles are Proven Off-Road and Real World Tough, and we’re backing up those claims with the industry’s first 10-year belt warranty,” said Mike Martinez, Yamaha’s vice president of ATV / SxS group operations...
  2. R

Earning your start position for BITD.

Since the number of cars is so different in each class wouldn't a sliding scale work? Say 20 cars and under the top 3 or 5 get starting positions, then 20 and more get the top ten?
  3. R

Quoted from up above. "We are doing just the top 3 for 2018" So any one outside the top 3 with be in the draw for every race in 2018" Last year BITD took the top ten from the previous race and that was the starting order for the next race.
  4. R

It would be nice to know about a rule change ahead of time, everyone in the top ten was counting on clean air for Mint.
  5. R

Maverick X3 RC front diff

Here is an explanation of the new X3 RC front diff options with videos. Don't worry the videos are short, check them out! Front diff explanation video https://www.facebook.com/ROTRMOAB/videos/1808050719236732/ Trail mode https://www.facebook.com/ROTRMOAB/videos/1808065235901947/ Rock Mode...
  6. R

Looking for a XP 1000 2 seat fuel cell.

Like the title says, I am looking for a 20+ gallon under seat fuel cell that utilizes the OEM fuel pump for a BITD car. Thanks!
  7. R

New BITD Stock Sportsman Rule

I e-mailed Cary Sappington with a few questions and got this response. "This is an open sportsman class. The intent of this class is to allow people to race their UTVs that are not fully built desert UTVs." "no this class will not be available at all BITD races. All driver/codriver safety gear...
  8. R

New BITD Stock Sportsman Rule

Has anybody seen this yet? Is this a Turbo and N/A class? Will they only be able to race the whole series, co-driver required? Lot of questions.... http://bitd.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/2017_BITD_STOCK_SPORTSMAN_RULES.pdf
  9. R

So who won the UTV Championship?

BITD results.
  10. R

2017 BITD MINT 400 DRAW ORDER

I heard the same thing. If the "winner of previous race class rule applied" why didn't the N/A cars start first when cognito took the overall a few times last year?
  11. R

2017 Mint 400

BITD just released the most up to date entry form for the Mint and the combined total of UTV's at the moment is 96. CRAZY that of the 320 total entries that the UTE classes make up almost a 1/3 of the total entries!!! I thought Casey mentioned at the Parker driver meeting that the starting order...
  12. R

2017 King of the Hammers

START ORDER FOR 1-46 DETERMINED BY QUALIFYING 1 9 MITCH GUTHRIE JR GLENDORA CA 2 921 ERIK MILLER CUMBERLAND MD 3 5 SHANNON CAMPBELL GILBERT AZ 4 4919 TYLER GREVES MADISON IN 5 35 BAILEY CAMPBELL GILBERT AZ 6 21 PHIL CAGLIERO SAN MIGUEL CA 7 913 BRANDEN SIMS PRESCOTT VALLEY AZ 8 6 MITCH...
  13. R

2017 King of the Hammers

Wow, ton of desert this year. Going down all the hard canyons, resolution and back door could be interesting!
  14. R

#955 Snake Livermash

I can only imagine the realization your team had the few days following the race on how big of a deal it was that #955 helped you back on your feet. Our race team says "we were only a good Samaritan" away from a podium as we finished right behind you in 4th. My only solace is that one day I...
  15. R

2017 King of the Hammers

Since the last thread concerning KOH was dated 2016, I thought it was time to start a thread for 2017. I wont be able to watch the live show tonight. Can somebody keep track of the UTV starting order and post it here? I wonder how many people chose to do the time qualify option on Saturday...
  16. R

UTV WINTER NATIONALS Parker “250” Presented By Polaris

Pretty much all the N/A cars are non factory this year, all the factory guys went to the Turbo class. Should be a fun battle of "weekend warriors" everybody has a chance to win every race, unless the #1951 car figured out what Cognito did last year! lol #1929
  17. R

Robby Gordon's Arctic Cat Wildcat

My question is what makes Max's car "unlimited". It was a few years ago and people were jumping into the unlimited class to get podiums and they had to make a rule not allowing that, only allowing true unlimited cars in that class. It's not a stretch with the attrition rate and only 7 entries...
  18. R

SxS Adventure Rally at Sand Hollow

Thanks for the kind words!
  19. R

Should BITD Have Let Max Gordon (8yr Old) Race??

Agree with kornfed!
  20. R

2016 BlueWater Desert Challenge Presented By Polaris RZR Update

Top 20. unofficial mixed class results. 1 Cory Sappington Peoria, AZ 904 UTV Turbo CAM 02:56:41.948 2 Justin Lambert Bakersfield, CA 1918 UTV P POL 02:59:54.676 3 Jacob Carver Phoenix, AZ 936 UTV Turbo CTM 03:03:30.811 4 Branden Sims...
  21. R

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/pages/live/ Click on group 3, and lap 3.
  22. R

I was right behind RG, at mile 3 RG took over driving duties. Not sure I agree that an 8 year old should be allowed to drive at all, regardless of his last name.
  23. R

What desert series would you run if BITD didnt fit your schedule?

I tried that once this year, it was to hard trying to get them ready or be there for them after their race when I was focused on my race.
  24. R

What desert series would you run if BITD didnt fit your schedule?

I am committed to having my kids run the full WORCS schedule this season and there are several conflicts with the BITD schedule. I am looking at SNORE, MORE or the PURE series. My initial thoughts are SNORE/MORE but it appears that the PURE series has a higher car count.
  25. R

Official UTVUnderground 2016 BITD Vegas To Reno Update Thread

For the sake of all us "golf cart" guys, I hope the X3 kills it and increases the avg. mph for the ute class.
  26. R

Can am Maverick X3

Black XDS's are coming first. Sometime in sept, XRS not till October.
  27. R

An email from a mountain biker to DTROTR...

"Hi, I just wanted to say a huge thank you to Jim, who was one of your tour guides who I met on Gold bar. I was mountain biking solo and broke my derailer in a really bad spot and would have been walking out for hours. But he stopped his crew and fit me and my bike on the ATV and took me to the...
  28. R

Race Ready Desert Cars for sale.

Please PM me details and pricing.
  29. R

Race Ready Desert Cars for sale.

resurrecting an old thread. I am in the market for a N/A BITD ready car, preferably a 4 seater. Please PM with with what you have. I am wanting to have it ready for Pahrump in December. Thanks
  30. R

My First Trip To Moab (Rally On The Rocks) - Story by 12 yr old Mia D.

Great write-up. Moab is where it all started for me and my boys!
  31. R

2016 Magazine! Check it out!

We are just days away from this years event! If you have not already be sure to check out this years magazine! You can view it online... click the link below. Discount Tire Rally on the Rocks See you in MOAB!!!
  32. R

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

So you're saying it was a 213.6 mile race? I thought it was 10 laps around a 14 mile course?
  33. R

How many miles was this race, was it 140? I like to compare the average MPH from race to race.
  34. R

What happened to all the can-am turbos. Can't wait for the race stories to roll in.
  35. R

Angal & Scanlon Race The Parker 425 in Spec TT!

I want to hear the comparison from the truck to the RZR.
  36. R

Official start order

It looks like the EMC guys get till 6pm to finish and the UTV's only get till 4pm. What gives?
  37. R

XPT Primary wearing out

I'm on my second clutch in 1000 miles, got the first one covered under warranty. Exact same issue.
  38. R

FOX puts up $6000 UTV Points Purse for the 2016 MORE Series

Maybe I just cant find it but I'm looking for the rulebook, I saw something about a required hans type device. Is there a link to the rule book I'm not finding on the website?
  39. R

FOX puts up $6000 UTV Points Purse for the 2016 MORE Series

Can we assume that if we pass BITD tech that we will pass MORE tech? What is the average entry fee? Does the race use GPS cords?
  40. R

TONIGHT!! King Of The Hammers Drawing for EMC and UTV start positions

116 miles, 73 miles to first rock canyon which is boulderdash and the course goes down aftershock.
  41. R

TONIGHT!! King Of The Hammers Drawing for EMC and UTV start positions

I copied and pasted this from the live show transcript, it was listed as "unofficial". Not sure about the reverse order thing. DRAW ORDER CLASS DRIVER CAR # 1 KOH UTV CJ BYNUM 1313 2 KOH UTV CRAIG SANISLO 1967 3 KOH UTV PHIL CAGLIERO 21 4 KOH UTV JOHN CIANCI 1980 5 KOH UTV MATT GREGG 1982 6 KOH...
  42. R

Whos gonna take the BITD Henderson 160????

There were several a few months back but it appears they are all sold. Are there still others for sale? We might be in the market to get more "competitive". haha Rynomax-my car will be for sale soon, it would be a cheap way to get your feet wet.
  43. R

Rynomax785-the term "somewhat competitive" is the key word. I am running a stock 2 seat XP 1000. No motor work or clutching, I have a UTV Inc cage that I bolted on and then welded to meet the safety rules along with the fuel cell and other safety rules. Stronger lower a-arms and rear links...
  44. R

Link to facebook video clip?
  45. R

I slowed down to get a thumbs up when we saw the fire and I could see the look on your face through your helmet and knew we didn't need to worry about the mirrors again. ;)
  46. R

I've gotta say that every race is an adventure, we are just a privateer team and when we passed the UTV Inc car with a flat my 12 year old son and co-dawg went crazy. I told him he'd be coming back hard and to watch the mirrors, Johhny was patient while we found a spot to pull over when he...
  47. R

I (1929) started next to 1944. see attached starting order from BITD driver meeting.
  48. R

I was the last set to go off the line (16th), that would put 32 Pro UTV's at the start. It appears that next year Can-Am will dominate the Turbo Class and Polaris will dominate the non turbo class as there aren't any other brands in that class.
  49. R

ZBroz Stage 3 Shock Upgrade Kit for XP1K

I've used Z Broz for years on Wildcat stuff, then RZR shocks and now my maverick. They are great to work with and have great customer service.
  50. R

IMG Motorsports Inc. Cages are in stock!!

Pic or link to said "whiptech led's" mavvy?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000