Search results

1. K

My RZR loving dog Jack

Jack can't wait until the next trip on the 4th of July.When he is in my backyard where my toy hauler is parked all he wants to do is jump in it.He is the most camping and riding dog you could ever meet.
  2. K

My RZR loving dog Jack

Watch in HD: Memorial Day weekend 2014 Forest Lakes,Arizona - YouTube
  3. K

My Memorial Day video

Happy Jack Arizona. Happy Jack,AZ Memorial Day 2013 - YouTube
  4. K

Lets see some dogs

He is a trip that's for sure.I never owned a dog in my life......just two cats because they are so independent but after rescuing Jack from the desert a few months ago he is my best friend to say the least.He loves to ride.
  5. K

Lets see some dogs

My Jack ready to ride:
  6. K

Looking for a site that isn't ran by tyrants

No worries guy..........ignore that asshat.
  7. K

First class tool!:D
  8. K

This is a great site.......not like the RZR Forum that if you disagree with the mods they ban you for life.The mods are pussy cowards over there to say the least.Your not even allowed to post a link from this forum over there or you will get your ass chewed out,threatened to be banned and your...
  9. K

All UTV's Check out our ride to Slash X!

Stupid question but how did you post that youtube video so big on this site?All of mine post so small.
  10. K

New RZR-S release ..."S" with some options

That's a good deal.
  11. K

My dog Jacks first ride in the RZR

Sycamore Creek last weekend and he had a blast. Jacks first ride in the RZR - YouTube
  12. K

Maverick down!!

Did you change the oil yet and look for misc metal chunks on your drain plug?
  13. K

Caleb Moore - Pray For Caleb....

When you play with death you will not always win.
  14. K

my WORCS Canyon Raceway pics and video

Yuck.......that mud looks nasty.
  15. K

Maverick down!!

You are handling this better then I would.I would demand my money back in full.Screw a new engine!You shelled out over $20,000 for that machine and this happens.If they do replace the motor I would demand an extended warranty at no cost.I think you are going to be out of a ride for a long...
  16. K

STOLEN LAST NIGHT!!!

The trailer is most likely in mexico by now.
  17. K

what did Santa bring for you?

I got a bag of coal.....but that's awesome cause I love coal!!!:D
  18. K

Polaris NEW 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 JAGGED-X EDITION

Buy a freakin Jeep is what I say.It will last longer.
  19. K

The RZR's.....all of them are made so cheap.I know cause I own one.
  20. K

Anyone who pays over 15-16k for a SXS with a quad engine,decent plastics,cheap frame(compared to aftermarket),and only a 6 month warranty are fools.I paid $14,150 otd for my 2011 RZR-S LE and I still feel like a fool.They are made so cheap it is pathetic.The price of the Maverick and XP is a...
  21. K

With these damn insane prices they better start offering warranties like all the major truck manufacturers.3/36 bumper to bumper.Am I wrong in thinking this???:confused: Stand by your product Polaris.6 month warranty on a 22k machine is not acceptable.
  22. K

All UTV's i need help not buying a Maverick!

I would never,ever buy the first year of any vehicle.Always to many bugs to be worked out.Why don't you just let me hold your money so you don't do anything foolish with it.:)
  23. K

So Long Old Friend - RIP

I doubt they will be gone forever.Someone or another company will buy them.I hope those union workers have a great Christmas.:D
  24. K

I guess paddle tires do not make a quad float

So what would be the procedure after you sink a quad/utv/etc like this to get it back running again?
  25. K

I guess paddle tires do not make a quad float

Found this on youtube and was amused. Recovering quad from canal halloween glamis 2012 - YouTube
  26. K

Vengeance toy haulers ??????

Don't know anything about them but man do they look sweet! 2012 Vengeance 396V Toy-Hauler / Fifth Wheel - YouTube
  27. K

La Familia Be safe list

What does "La familia" mean?Got it.......spanish.
  28. K

Glamis NEW YEARS - OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Site Ride Weekend

Just got back from Glamis today.Awesome weekend.I'm in for New Years.
  29. K

I WILL NOT SUPPORT THE BLM IN A FEE INCREASE !!

I am not even going to buy my $90 pass this year!Will put my fake plates on and screw them all to Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  30. K

Get fake plates and they cant do shit.
  31. K

I got banned for life on the RZR forum on this same topic last night.
  32. K

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!!!! You know it! F#ck the BLM! Doubling our season pass is blatant extortion and corruption!Cali will only distribute our funds to all the illegals and welfare pigs anyway.DO NOT EVER BUY AN IMPERIAL SAND DUNE PASS AGAIN!Carry fake plates/tags and what can they do???I got old...
  33. K

No......we take it back,pay no fees and tell them to go to hell!We are the majority!We make the rules and all you sheep better wake up and tell the feds/government that WE ARE IN CHARGE.....PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!
  34. K

New GoPro 3

Don't know if this has been discussed before but here ya go: http://gopro.com/products?utm_source=adroll&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=retargeting
  35. K

Doubling our season fee is insanity!How did the BLM ever survive 10 or so years ago when it was free to camp in the Imperial sand dunes???They see a cash cow here and want to steal and over spend our money.I will never pay a fee again and just switch my plates when I get there.Hopefully it works.:D
  36. K

Just another day at work

They said on the news today that it's moving at 2 mph.Must be some great OT pay then.:D
  37. K

We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Test

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Me too but I am not counting on it.
  38. K

We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to Test

Re: We want to HOOK YOU UP! Arizona, California and Nevada Members: Get Paid $150 to I qualified and said I use it 100% for recreation and 0% for work.
  39. K

Labor day weekend Glamis ride

I have a buyer for my YFZ450 and with that money I will install an AC unit on my toy hauler.I will be making these summer rides once this is done.
  40. K

AZ Four Peaks to Roosevelt lake night ride Sat Aug 4th, 2012

Great ride guys except for my crash.Thanks for helping me out with my tires.In the market for beadlocks now.
  41. K

My stockers worked fine and so will yours.I put a set of HID's in cause they were cheap and they lit up like the sun.
  42. K

Yeah the back side can get hairy in a few spots.......loose dirt and very twisty turns with a long drop if ya miss.
  43. K

Shiat.......I can get 140 miles per tank in my 2011 RZR-S.It was only a 70 mile round trip last time wasn't it?
  44. K

One tank is fine.I didn't even use a half tank last time in my RZR.OHV sticker but I have yet to see a ranger there at night for the past 15 yrs I have been riding there.
  45. K

It's not hard at all.Mostly like a forest road with a few bumpy spots.Would be a perfect ride for a Rhino.
  46. K

Yep.......one drop hits me I start to melt.Forecast says zero rain for the weekend.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000