Search results

1. J

JFK Rhino Team

it has been some time since last post ... we're back from the Croatia Trophy 2012 and it seems that the rhino is of retiring age lol, still good for 2 day events but a 8 day race known as one of the hardest offroadraces in the world with up to 600HP at start, I'm still the only nutcase that...
  2. J

JFK Rhino Team

it should be 550kgs race-ready with about 55hp
  3. J

JFK Rhino Team

did some work today had some problems with the steering wheel, so we put some extra screws lol
  4. J

JFK Rhino Team

Hi Brian, build is going well, on schedule, tied Murphy down in the shed.. next week we're putting in the engine, missed last weekend's national comp but still 3 rounds left when we're back from Croatia.. this is the startlist for this year's Croatia Trophy : it's the third consecutive...
  5. J

JFK Rhino Team

cool ! rides like those can't be roadlegal over here.. here's my rhino in the Libyan desert in 2008 nothing beats a ride with an ssv :cool:
  6. J

Team Truck

:lol: here's a link to the biggest car & truck site in europe, i'v listed some Unimogs. Suchergebnisse: Lkw bei mobile.de they're expensive but not up to 100k :eek:
  7. J

Team Truck

If I would sell mine, I'd ask 12k to get at least 10.. Unimogs cost a fortune over here, even the old ones, most old ones run gasoline and are real gas guzzlers, the recent ones, '90's and up are real expensive fuelprices here are rocketing nowadays, we pay about $2.21 per LITER for Diesel...
  8. J

Team Truck

as I live in a country where the highest "mountain" (rather say hill lol) is about 695m (less than half a mile) we need to drive quite far to find some real terrain where we can play or compete over here trucks are quit cheap and there is a good regulation for RV's (Recreational registered...
  9. J

Enclosed Trailer Buildup

nice trailer, nice finishing too. over here it's cheaper and more interesting (traffic laws etc) to buy a truck
  10. J

JFK Rhino Team

thanks ! I try to prove that my 50hp lawnmower can compete with custom 4x4's with up to 500bhp... my weight and width are big advantages in this kind of competition.. kinda David vs Goliath lol here's mine next to Pete's custom buggy (600hp, 4wheelsteering, PTO with 80m of rope)
  11. J

JFK Rhino Team

CT 2009 if you don't have +300hp you must be smart and take the outer side lol 30min before the Start we decided to clean the fueltank lol de medische dienst... stonden...
  12. J

JFK Rhino Team

pictures from Croatia in 2009 Proloog Snelheidsrace - 12 x 3km, bos en moeras met 1 verplichte pitstop met wielwissel De rivier dwarsen... na 2uur drogen,carbu en vario kuisen en wachten starten en verder rijden.. so far, so good en 20cm verder ... en toen stopte...
  13. J

JFK Rhino Team

next week we put in the engine our teamtruck : hope you enjoy the follow up and i'll keep you posted ;)
  14. J

JFK Rhino Team

ome pics from last year after the Croatia Trophy when we decided to rebuild the lawnmower rest of rebuild pics i still have to sort out this was november 2010 small problem lol scorpionchallenge, belgium among the big boys in croatia refitting gearbox...
  15. J

JFK Rhino Team

russisch moerasbakske, 2 assen en een camry 3 liter motor, copiloot is andrei rusov (wrc copiloot, 4x parijs dakar, enz) Me (with cap) and my copilot
  16. J

JFK Rhino Team

hi, i'm Nico, i was reffered to this forum by Brian from BlackRhino and JoeyD. I live in Belgium, Europe. I have been offroading for lots of years and 5 years ago, a Rhino caught my attention. In 2008 I bought a Rhino for Trophy purposes, and this year we're going for the 3rd time to the...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000