Search results

1. M

Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

x6 on thad he has a 1/2 dozen or more cages on cars in the worcs series! He has unmatched style & strength, my car has been rolled over 3 times & its still perfect. his prices are within reason too!
  2. M

Official UTVUnderground WORCS Adelanto Round 8 PICS & Results

Here's a few pics that my wife took
  3. M

WORCS 395 race video of rhino and rzr

I guess I'm gunna have to put my # on my dash!! LOL:D
  4. M

WORCS 395 race video of rhino and rzr

Bad ass video but who's #64.
  5. M

FYI, Race Around The Lake

One lap of Race around the lake. BTO race around the lake sxs class 2 - YouTube
  6. M

WORCS 2012 season?

IMO THE PARADE LAP IS A GOOD IDEA FOR A COUPLE OF REASONS, ONE REASON, SAFETY, AND TO KNOW WERE THE SKETCHY SPOTS ARE, AND TO SAVE YOUR RIG FROM GETTING BUSTED. THE CARNAGE I SEE ON THE ON THE TRACK IMO IS NOT PART FAILURE, ITS DRIVERS NOT KNOWING THE COURSE AND DRIVING WAY TO FAST (OVER THEIR...
  7. M

FYI, Race Around The Lake

I might be able to get some inside info on the race my brother is friends with shane. If i can get info I'll report back.
  8. M

WORCS #7 Glen Helen

It was a accident. We all would have done the same thing to get back on the course, trying to save our position.
  9. M

WORCS #7 Glen Helen

Home sweet home after a bad ass day of racing. I would have to say this was my favorite track yet. Some parts of the course were pretty ugly, But rest made up for it! I liked all the wide open sections specially the short-course.
  10. M

WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

Wish things could have worked out, i missed being out there racing with all you guys. It looked like it was a cool track( a lil dusty). Congrats again slowpoke
  11. M

WORCS #5 Payette Idaho

Congrats dave, did you miss having your race buddy? I just couldn't make this one, I'm working on washington. BTW great video.
  12. M

Kawasaki FRESH TERYX

nice work, I was thinking about bringing in the RZR for some sus!:D
  13. M

Calling ALL Polaris RZR RACERS!!!! SPONSORSHIP

My name is Mark Parrillo I live in so cal, my rzr is a 2009s. I race the WORCS series, currently in 6th place in class 2, and this summer I'm going to do some desert races. I also take my car to pismo,glamis & my local desert riding areas. So I would also be representing the sponsorship other...
  14. M

glowing red pipes @ idle

Thanx guys I'm not so worried if it's happening to others! But still curious as to why, there should be some kind of reason like the motor is retarded @ idle or something.
  15. M

glowing red pipes @ idle

This is kinda odd to me, my '09 S with new muzzy system @ idle is glowing red. From start-up to idle no driving. It's about the first 6 to 8 inches from the port flange. At the same time my O2 gauge is reading 11.2 to 11.6. Is this normal or is this something to worry about?
  16. M

Digital Dirt Magazine - WORCS R4 UTV photos posted.

Yah thanks Mark Your pictures are awesome I'll be emailing you to order mine. I'm very happy with the one i got from Havasu!
  17. M

Official UTVUG WORCS RD4 Cahuilla Creek Pics & Results

awesome video... awesome racing... this is my 3rd race & I'm hooked.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000