Search results

1. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Thanks guys. 1-1/2" .095 it is. Chrid
  2. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Hey Kevin, I've been out of the industry for quite a while. I've got a Ranger XP900 we use in our business and for fun, and I just bought the new ACE 900xc. My little guy has a Polaris Outlaw 50, so we still ride...just not been on the forums much. I'm going to start racing the ACE for fun in...
  3. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Yeah, I know that's the minimum, but I'm wondering what actually people are running that's holding up to bump passes etc? Chris
  4. R

Bumper & Cage Tubing?

Hey Guys, I'm going to be doing a little recreational racing again after many years of not doing it. I'm just curious what size and thickness tubing is most common for bumpers assuming there might be the normal amount of bumping? Also, I'm wondering the same thing about roll cages. Thanks in...
  5. R

RZR XP 900 Vs. RZR S 800...

Me too...
  6. R

RZR XP 900 Vs. RZR S 800...

The video below has some added information to the videos you've probably seen so far on the web, including engine internals, drivetrain info, pictures, additional video footage, and accessories: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRqWq0myRVQ Best we can tell so far, here are the primary...
  7. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

Hey guys, Here's the first phase of the buildup on the RZR 4: http://www.utvunderground.com/f2/polaris-rzr-4-buildup-ultimate-protection-3964.html
  8. R

Polaris RZR 4 Buildup - Ultimate Protection!

From here, repeat the same process for the other set of side skids. Next, install the front center skid just as you have on the previous ones. Next, finish up the installation with the center differential skid plate. Make sure to slide the backside of this skid underneath the front edge of...
  9. R

Polaris RZR 4 Buildup - Ultimate Protection!

Hey guys, In case you didn't get a chance to read it, here's a link to the initial test of the RZR 4: http://www.utvunderground.com/f2/polaris-rzr-4-review-3877.html Like all vehicles you purchase for normal every day use, the stock protection is not quite up to the task when vehicles are...
  10. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

2010 Specifications Engine - 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder Displacement - 760cc High Output (H.O.) Top Speed - 61 mph (98.2 kph) HP - 55 Fuel System - Electronic Fuel Injection Cooling - Liquid Drive Train Transmission/Final Drive - Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft Drive System -...
  11. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

Next, we took the RZR 4 out to Moab, UT for the 4th Annual UTV Rally. Our goal was to test the RZR 4’s ability to rock crawl and run through the sand. Although there’s not a ton of sand dunes in Moab, there are some areas we were able to get a feel for the RZR...
  12. R

Polaris RZR 4 Review

When Polaris first introduced the RZR in 2008, the recreational UTV and Side x Side industry was changed forever. As if that wasn’t enough, Polaris introduced the RZR S in 2009, which was leaps and bounds ahead of the competition with a high output factory long travel equipped...
  13. R

4th Annual Moab UTV Rally - April 21-24th, 2010!

Hello everyone, If you've never had a chance to attend the Moab UTV Rally, I'd highly recommend it. Register Here: https://www.eventville.com/catalog/eventregistration1.asp?eventid=1006598 The dates are April 21-24th, 2010, and it will definitely be the Ultimate Family Adventure Vacation...
  14. R

3rd Annual MOAB UTV Rally

I'm definitely interested to know about Moab specifically...please keep us posted if you do make it out to Moab. Chris
  15. R

3rd Annual MOAB UTV Rally

Some people make excuses, and others just do it Kevin. :) Totally kidding, and I understand. The unfortunate part is it gets too hot later, and I'm thinking closer to the Jeep Safari next year. Who knows. :) Chris
  16. R

Whiplash Vulture Mine Race Video...

Nice work yet again Brandon. Chris
  17. R

MCX-USA Turbo Install & Dyno on Truck U...

http://tvmechanic.com/truckutv/
  18. R

Great showing for NAATV...what/who is that? Chris
  19. R

I think Trey said after it airs he will have a copy of it on his website for folks to watch. Chris
  20. R

I don't have the official results, unfortunately. I'm sure someone will post up, though. Run Forest, I mean Justin, Run! :) Chris
  21. R

Hey guys, Trey told me that they did a full install and dyno of a MCX-USA RZR turbo kit on Truck U, which is on the Speed Channel. Here's when it airs: Monday 2/23/09 @ 3:30pm Eastern Thursday 2/26/09 @ 3:00pm Eastern He said it airs some more, but you'll need to search here...
  22. R

Hey guys, Well, this race ended rather quickly for us with a flat tire around mile 4.5, along with one of our friends Justin breaking his tie rod and getting a flat tire, as well. I started 5th in 30 second intervals, and unfortunately 2 of the cars took the wrong turn, so I was in 3rd place...
  23. R

2009 Soboba Grand Prix - Results

No problem...Troy took those. Chris
  24. R

Soboba Pics

Here are some pics, and the 3 other videos and lots of pics are located here: http://www.utvrally.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438 I'll be posting the rest of the pics here: http://www.utvrally.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438 Chris
  25. R

No worries Joey. Here are some pics, and the 3 other videos and lots of pics are located here: http://www.utvrally.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438 I'll be posting the rest of the pics here: http://www.utvrally.com/forum/showthread.php?t=438 Chris
  26. R

It's the VIO POV.1. We've tested a lot of cameras and this is by far the best and most durable...

It's the VIO POV.1. We've tested a lot of cameras and this is by far the best and most durable setup we've found. Chris
  27. R

It's not a big deal...wasn't trying to clarify for the money anyways. I know where I finished...that's all that matters to me. :) I sent my contact info to Rusty earlier, and my size is XL. :) Thanks man, but you really don't have to either. Chris
  28. R

Yeah, it was a blast. Getting ready to post a lot of pics and the rest of the videos soon. Chris
  29. R

Yeah, you'll notice a transition in the canyon. We sat there for 9:45 minutes before we got moving again. :) Chris
  30. R

Soboba Pics

Thanks Joey...just emailed Rusty. Chris
  31. R

I'll be posting the highlights and passin' videos next. There's two more...lots of good action. Chris
  32. R

Soboba Pics

The link works for me and some others. Try it again...yeah Jacob said we missed recording my lap 2 lap, and because of that it would put me in 6th instead of 16th. If you've already told the other guy, then go ahead and send him the payment. I just knew from watching my videos that it was...
  33. R

Thanks Bean Dip. Chris
  34. R

Here's the video of Lap 1. It ends up, when I came through the pit on lap 2 they didn't get my number, so they had me a lap down from what I really finished. According to Jacob, I placed 6th overall instead of 16th. Here's the first video, and I'll post the other two tomorrow afternoon...
  35. R

Soboba Pics

Here's the video of Lap 1. It ends up, when I came through the pit on lap 2 they didn't get my number, so they had me a lap down from what I really finished. According to Jacob, I placed 6th overall instead of 16th. Here's the first video, and I'll post the other two tomorrow afternoon...
  36. R

Soboba Pics

How many laps did the top finishers do? I just watched my videos again, and I think they missed a lap for me. :) Chris
  37. R

No doubt...I sprayed it off out there before loading it in the toyhauler. :) Chris
  38. R

No doubt...I thought at any second my belt was going to blow apart, because I wasn't running with a clutch cover. :) Chris
  39. R

Wow, only 19 finishers out of 50...awesome. But, I do have to say the main thing I'd like to see for next year are transponders, because I have everything on video and from best I can tell I finished 6th, not 16th, but who really cares...it was a fun and crazy race to say the least. Chris
  40. R

Soboba Pics

Yeah, I was wondering about that, because I saw him pulling it around the staging area. That's too bad, because it handled great last year out at this race. Chris
  41. R

Soboba Pics

XMF seems to be making quite a name for themselves around the racing scene. Nice job Scott! How much travel does the 8 over kit from XMF have? Chris
  42. R

Soboba Pics

Hey Greg, Did that Walker Evan's RZR have your 8 over kit on it? It looked really wide...also wondering what he had done to the motor, because it was by far the fastest RZR out there. Chris
  43. R

Soboba Pics

I'll have our on-board lap 1 video up as soon as I hear from Jacob on the results. Chris
  44. R

Soboba Pics

We're watching the on-board right now...it's awesome! Chris
  45. R

Soboba Pics

Great pics and videos guys. It was a fun race...will post more later. Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member