Search results

1. PRP Seats

Why you should replace your harnesses every two years.

Hello, everyone. We get a lot of questions about our harnesses and SFI certification saying you need to replace your belts every two years. There's a good reason why and we try to lay it all out in this blog post. Hope it clears some things up. We're here if you have any additional questions...
  2. PRP Seats

PRP Introduces Alpha Extra Wide Composite Seat

Introducing the Alpha Extra Wide Composite Seat PRP Seats’ Alpha Extra Wide adds some extra breathing room for larger drivers. Two inches added in the middle provides a comfortable fit for waist sizes 38-44. Having same bolster width as the Alpha maintains that snug feeling, and allows it to be...
  3. PRP Seats

All UTV's PRP Alpha seats

The recline is about 5 degrees. The back is not completely flat (it contours) so that's approximate. To compare, our UTV seats are about 12 degrees.
  4. PRP Seats

Can-Am NEW PRODUCTS: Maverick X3 Door Bags and additional storage from PRP

PRP Seats, a leading manufacturer of suspension seats and storage options for UTV's and Off-Road vehicles, is excited to introduce their latest in innovative storage options now for the all-new Can-Am Maverick X3. Can-Am Maverick X3 Stock Door Bag Similar to the extremely popular RZR Door...
  5. PRP Seats

Kartek doesn't have any in stock. They are built to order so you can choose all of your colors. I'd just take those pictures in and show them. I believe the RZR mounts are finalized. Should be on order from our laser cutter but I'll have to double check. You can still order them through Kartek...
  6. PRP Seats

You can customize however you want. Should be live in about 30 minutes.
  7. PRP Seats

It's more of a function choice. The sport mesh is very breathable and keeps your body cool. However, small rocks and debris can become caught in the material. Vinyl is easy to clean and since we only use Marine-grade styles, very durable. You can select what combinations you want but we suggest...
  8. PRP Seats

Yes! You can see all of our color options here: http://www.prpseats.com/fabric-selection-guide/ Our visualizer for this seat should be live today at some point and you can select all of your colors.
  9. PRP Seats

I'd say it depends on what type of racing and the vehicle but it's really your call. Consider the size of the window and whether or not you expect to be getting in and out a lot. The head containment is to reduce the chance of a head impact and concussion in the event of a side impact or...
  10. PRP Seats

The one with head containment? Here's an overall shot and a side shot of the head.
  11. PRP Seats

Sure. When we decided to develop a composite seat, we noticed all the off-road racers were using seats made for street racing. For the most part, the idea is the same; to keep you held in tight. Off-road is a different kind of driving, though. The main difference in our seat vs the others is...
  12. PRP Seats

We're glad you're excited Jamie. We put a lot of hard work into making the first composite seat built for off-road. With the injection molded cushion and thicker foam all around, we think it will be the most comfortable composite seat you've ever sat in. When you decide if you want to go...
  13. PRP Seats

Yamaha PRP Seats YXZ Overhead Bag named one of Powersports Business Nifty 50!

Pretty stoked! Check out the article here: http://www.prpseats.com/prp-seats-yamaha-yxz-overhead-bag-named-one-of-powersports-business-nifty-50-for-2016/
  14. PRP Seats

PRP Seats XP 4 1000 BUD LIGHT Build

In case you didn't catch a glimpse of our newest build at the Sand Sport Super Show, Off-Road Xtreme did a little write up and photo gallery. Here are the details and some pics. See it for yourself at Camp RZR Glamis! Breakdown Seats: PRP NEW XC Seats Harnesses: PRP 5.3x2 Harness Doors: PRP...
  15. PRP Seats

PRP Seats introduces the NEW XC Suspension Seat

Thanks Sand Shark. MSRP is $425. For the 1000, $435. You can come check them out at the Sand Sport Super Show or Off-Road Expo.
  16. PRP Seats

PRP Seats XC Instagram Scavenger Hunt

We're releasing an ALL NEW UTV seat at the 17th Annual Sand Sport Super Show. To celebrate, we've gathered over $1500 in prizes (and growing) from some of our best dealers and friends in the UTV industry. YOU will have a chance to win a huge XP1000 prize pack including a bumper from DG...
  17. PRP Seats

PRP Develops First Bench Seat for XP1000

Thanks for the post, Jake. More new products coming soon...
  18. PRP Seats

Prp seat colors for 2012 rzr 900 4

If you're going with the GT/SE I do have a file I can mock something up with. Not something I offer to everyone because I'd be doing it all day long but let me know what you're thinking and I'll see what I can do. - Jason #2
  19. PRP Seats

Prp seat colors for 2012 rzr 900 4

Thanks Joey! Those seats turned out great. That's our GT/S.E. seat, dunerat. The most popular one right now by far. I like how we did Guy's with just the small amount of color. You can add more on the upper arms and over the headrest though. Check ou the gallery here...
  20. PRP Seats

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Awesome. Glad you're happy with them. You've got a nice setup going there.
  21. PRP Seats

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Great to hear! I'll look forward to your review when you get them.
  22. PRP Seats

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Bumpers, Nice talking with you today. I did find one dealer in the Memphis area. Polaris of Memphis. Unfortunately, they don't have seats in stock right now for you to test fit. And from what I measure, you'll need around 48" from shoulder to shoulder with extra wide seats. The arms of the...
  23. PRP Seats

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Cool. Just let us know if you have any questions. And see if you can contact some forum vendors here. They'll have some good pricing.
  24. PRP Seats

Polaris PRP GT seats?

The standard is about 11.5 inches at the back and 15.5 inches at the front. So the extra wide is 13.5 and 17.5.
  25. PRP Seats

Polaris PRP GT seats?

Give us a call, Bumpers. We'll take care of you. You can try our website too. All the options are on there. Thanks for the recommendations, guys.
  26. PRP Seats

Side By Sides Suck...

Welcome! Nice color pick. And it's great to see you take your little girl out with you. Watch out though, before you know it, she'll want her own 170...
  27. PRP Seats

PRP Seats Pool Party at the Silver State Jamboree

Winners for our BEST SEAT IN THE HOUSE SWEEPSTAKES have been announced! See them here: http://prpseats.com/winners-announced-best-seat-house-sweepstakes/ …and JOIN US in Reno next week!
  28. PRP Seats

PRP Seats Pool Party at the Silver State Jamboree

Want to be a VIP at our party and sit in the Best Seat in the House for the Hell's Gate Grand Prix? How about a 3 night stay at the Nugget? Enter here: http://bit.ly/SSJBestSeat
  29. PRP Seats

2014 Camp RZR UAE / Dubai

We'll be out there for MEMTS a couple of weeks before. Wish we could hang out at least until you guys get there. Our schedule is pretty set but let me know if you have any tips or suggestions.
  30. PRP Seats

NEW PRP GT S.E. Seat (Custom orders shipped in 2 weeks)

We have a rear bench to match. Available for the XP 4 1000 without the need to cut or remove the center console.
  31. PRP Seats

NEW PRP GT S.E. Seat (Custom orders shipped in 2 weeks)

We've updated our most popular seat for 2014! The GT has been a best seller but we wanted to take its style a step further. PRP's New GT S.E. Suspension Seat features added accents to match the piping as well as colored stitch which matches the larger accent areas. We've also updated the body...
  32. PRP Seats

#aBulletForCrowley

Some of the ultra4 guys were calling each other out last week so we thought it would be funny to call out the second place guy from last year, Crowley. Just having a little fun. Crowley was a good sport. Even though I didn't give him a heads up. Tossed a bullet to Bullet on Tuesday. It was funny...
  33. PRP Seats

#aBulletForCrowley

Great! He wasn't even gone that long and had plenty of time to set up Karaoke. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  34. PRP Seats

KOH COUNTDOWN

Find Ron at our booth. He just got his 1000. I'm sure he'd be up for a test drive... Tell him #2 sent you. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  35. PRP Seats

KOH Hammertown Deals

We have one with a rzr 900 base and the others have tabs. Sorry, no 1000 base on hand but it can be made. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  36. PRP Seats

#aBulletForCrowley

A little KOH trash talk.
  37. PRP Seats

KOH COUNTDOWN

We're counting down too... #aBulletForCrowley http://youtu.be/RP50tHE_ESQ
  38. PRP Seats

#aBulletForCrowley

http://youtu.be/RP50tHE_ESQ
  39. PRP Seats

KOH Hammertown Deals

I'm sure someone will. Have you seen the program yet? THere's a map of Hammertown with vendors. http://digitaleditionpublisher.com/publication/?i=193649&ver=html5&p=6
  40. PRP Seats

KOH Hammertown Deals

Trailers are loaded with over 100 seats (including XP 1000 Seats) and headed to KOH. There are plenty of limit straps, bags and harnesses as well. Come see us on the lakebed! Booth 43A on 4 Wheel Parts Avenue.
  41. PRP Seats

KOH Hammertown Deals

Only available on the lakebed at King of the Hammers 2014. We'll have all of this and more.
  42. PRP Seats

Mike Gardner Joins UTVUnderground Race Team

Go Mike! Looking forward to the season.
  43. PRP Seats

Seats for KOH

We sell replacement seat bases to make our UTV seats fit in the Maverick. Give Jason or Brandon a call and they can help you figure things out if you'd like.
  44. PRP Seats

Seats for KOH

If you're still thinking about getting new seats for your KOH RZR, we have 2 sets of our Podium Suspension seats in stock with RZR bases. The one below and a pair in all black carbon fiber. We also have limit straps, harnesses (by Friday), tool bags and impact bags. Just call and we'll get you...
  45. PRP Seats

Silver State 4wd&UTV Jamboree in Northern Nevada

Good times ahead. Get your Nugget rooms asap!
  46. PRP Seats

NEW PRP Removable Doors.

I saw that build. Was wondering if those were ours. Looks great. Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  47. PRP Seats

NEW PRP Removable Doors.

NEW PRP RZR 2 doors! Wider opening for getting to your gas cap easier, lower top edge for more comfortable arm rest and the door itself is REMOVABLE from the frame for when your pulling into your trailer or toy hauler and are tight on space. Available now. Call 1.800.317.6253 for pricing.
  48. PRP Seats

WIN a pair of RZR 2 Doors and much more

Our final day of the 12 Days of Christmas is here and were topping it all off with a pair of RZR 2 Doors! Enter now and share your entry for more chances to win: http://a.pgtb.me/1kPl9k
  49. PRP Seats

PRP's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways

Day 11: A 5.3 Harness and more Day 11 adds a 5.3 Harness to the mix of prizes. Yes, just one. Use it for that center seat in the rear bench... or you can get the second and it will be like a 2-for-1! Enter now and SHARE: http://a.pgtb.me/1kPl9k
  50. PRP Seats

PRP's 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways

Don't miss out on today's prizes. Enter here: http://a.pgtb.me/1kPl9k

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000