Search results

1. F

Laughlin Desert Classic

Reid, I was doing the splits on Sunday. And Marc was consistently behind Guthrie 14/15 seconds every lap. He also said over the radio, he was just cruzin. After the race he said the axle started making noise into the 2nd turn off the start.
  2. F

New Yamaha?

Believe it or not. A polaris xp1k is just an a arm rear suspension. Me and madmav will agree!! Either way fabwerx will build the 1st race chassis
  3. F

New FABWERX xp1k chassis underway

Stuck with stock location in the front. This customer already had shocks off a 7 truck and wanted to see if the could be used on this build. I wanted to go to the lower arm in front but he has a Madigan kit and I didn't want to change all that up. In the back I went with a 14" stroke shock...
  4. F

the chunk racing xp1k race chassis is coming along. Just about have the rear shock mounts finalized. we utilized a longer shock to achieve a better motion ratio with less fade And tune ability. this chassis has been designed to achieve utmost in strength while keep it light as,possible.
  5. F

Dash and console are done. Time to drink that cold beer in the cup holder
  6. F

Dash is done. Need cut some holes and start the console
  7. F

Starting on the sheet metal today
  8. F

One diagonal is ok as long as the placement is correct for intrusion. This is the 3rd chassis with it
  9. F

All control components in place
  10. F

Here is another bitd/score xp1k chassis going together for Chunk Racing out of NorCal.
  11. F

New Jimco build

Looks nice.
  12. F

The State of the UTV Desert Racing Class

I'm already to build from scratch and have tooling in the works.
  13. F

Utv Hard Ramming.. Our Mint 400 #1958 aka The Pink Car

I better build a .188 wall chromolly bumper on lowfat So Victor and Dave can bulldoze through the field of xp's !!!
  14. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

it just gets better and better. If your at contingency for the mint, make sure to check out this fabwerx chassis
  15. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

Some progress pics of this new fabwerx xp1k fabwerx chassis coming together for the Mint 400
  16. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

finished up this fabwerx chassis today after some long hours. And there's another on the table ready to go.
  17. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

Couple more pics with the sheet metal complete. You can check out more on my instagram @FABWERX1
  18. F

FABWERX XP1K CHASSIS

Thought i would share a few pics of a current xp1k 2 seat chassis were building for a customer to compete in the best in the desert series. This car will make it's debut next month at the mint 400
  19. F

COGNITO RZR 4 XP1000 new BITD build

Awsome job,Looks outstanding !!!
  20. F

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

I will speak on behalf of dave lytle and victor herrera drivers of the 1963 pro 850 kawasaki teryx. When victor came into the pits after completing the first loop for a driver change,he had mentioned he missed a stop . Once he realized he past it, he safley turned around and went back through...
  21. F

COGNITO RZR 4 XP1000 new BITD build

Its looking good justin.
  22. F

Cognito BITD build PerkinsDirt #1946

Looks good but, you better get that bad boy buttoned up.
  23. F

Cognito BITD build PerkinsDirt #1946

Nice!!!! I see a tig welder lead laying on the front in your last pic. Your going to tig the car ?
  24. F

What would u pay for this

As one of kevins sponsors. Be it 3 or 2O races, kevin represented FABWERX and all others with the utmost proffesionalism in my opinion. The quanity of races on a particular car doesnt deligate sponsorship, especially when building a new car. One gear racing is a outstanding family operation ...
  25. F

Polaris Another Amazing XP4 Build by Thad at Fabwerx

Outstanding!!!!! Good luck this weekend at the race. I need to get ya a couple FABWERX decals for the side of that bad boy .
  26. F

Cognito scores 2nd at Vegas to Reno!

Your persistence is paying off. Awsome job Cognito!!!!!
  27. F

Polaris UTVUnderground 2013 Polaris Jagged X Edition build by SDR Motorsports

Looks good ,clean lines. Im glad to see they have adopted leaning the "A" pillar back some. Thats a must on any rzr cage. Subtle changes make a big difference.
  28. F

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

For sure. Some design changes would have to be made.
  29. F

Polaris New "Jagged Edge" XP4 Build for V2R!

Any updates on this build?
  30. F

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

I have a hard time liking the artic cat, but your work looks great and has improved the looks ten fold.
  31. F

Cognito Polaris Rally Raid Build RZR XP4

Lookin good. And so does the new shop. I will have to come check it out soon.
  32. F

A New video from XMF

Very cool. I Love that kind of stuff.
  33. F

Polaris New "Jagged Edge" XP4 Build for V2R!

Ive seen your guys work,very nice!! Looking forward to see the outcome of this build. So keep the progress pics coming.
  34. F

NEW Blingstar Harnesses!

My question is, are they made in U.S.A ?
  35. F

New Flattop Style Cage from XMF

I couldnt agree more. Done correctly,radius looks good but i will always dig the lines of a flat top.
  36. F

Nick Nelson of Blingstar finishes in top 5 of WORCS Pro UTV...

Congrats to nick nelson. I use to sponsor him for a couple years ( 04-05 )racing quads . Im sure nick will be a contender in the WORCS series this season.
  37. F

Maverick down!!

My guess is they are rollers from a needle bearing. I would hope they replace the motor in a timely manner and not wait to tear the other one apart .
  38. F

BITD weight and teardown

If they ( he )can minipulate the rules however they feel then, why have them in the first place. Plus that was a lame excuse how to determine material thickness due to so many variables in how or what a car has on it. Im glad Cognito refused to have there car wieghed. Im sure some think refusing...
  39. F

New BITD UTV class for 2013

I think it would be great to see it happen but, as a outsider looking in it seem like a bad idea. only reason I say that is, because from what I've read. and seen all over the forums. Is UTV's. have always been getting a bad wrap for being to slow in the desert and causing safety issues. And I...
  40. F

All UTV's ARTIC CAT CAGE BY CARR ONE

Looks like great work. good job
  41. F

PCI SXS Busa Build

Hey I need my spring clamps back. looks great .
  42. F

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Awesome idea. I was,going to build One last year for a customer but they changed there mind. I don't know if you checked with WORCS to make sure its legal. that was One concern I was hearing. looking forward to seeing the outcome.
  43. F

Single Seat RZR Rock Crawler.. Check it out

Looks cool ( but mid west) I was going to build a center mounted single seat XP for WORCS next year. But the customer changed his mind. The weight configuration would be balanced perfectly.
  44. F

Cognito wins 850 production in Anza

Long overdue . glad to see him win one .
  45. F

JPL Annual Open House 2012

Cool, I will have to take my kids Its rIght In my backyard
  46. F

Polaris NEW RZR XP4 Build by Cognito Motorsports

Xp looks great. I haven't had a chance to see it all done. See you guys at alelanto this weekend.
  47. F

2012 BITD Silver State 300 updated

Oh man. that really sucks as well won't be a cheap fix. i was hoping for a better outcome for cognito.
  48. F

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Got to love the all night thrash fest ( could tell by your post time) Good luck to the cognito crew and hope you find your way to a podium finish.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000