Search results

1. P

Sometimes, you just need to know when to say NO...

He actually does own it! He just drove 8 hrs from Kansas City to MN to buy it from me last week! It WAS in showroom condition.....and just built. Im proud of him! .... no point in owning it if your not gonna use it I guess...lol (could have used some helmets 4 sure)
  2. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Lookin good Ken! Thanks for the pics!
  3. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Its all yours Ken, send your address and phone# to [email protected]. thanks!
  4. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

Nice lookin RZR but its gotta be 2011 or newer to fit.
  5. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

I have a Free stainless steel replacement grill for 2011 and newer RZR and RZRS. Will not fit the XP. I'll even cover the shipping! All I want in return is a few good pics of the grill installed on your (CLEAN) RZR. First person to post a pic of their rig gets it! Must be a nice clean rig.
  6. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Few more pics just came in...
  7. P

John Deere Gator Sport Model

Rusty you beat me!
  8. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Looks like DragonFire has already given this one a little of their magic touch. I was told this one isnt stock.
  9. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Hi guys, A friend sent this to me this morning from some John Deere event in Florida. Not sure if you guys have seen it yet or not, it new to me so I thought I would pass it on. 2 cyclinder 4 valve 0-30 in 2.8 seconds tops out in the mid 50's Possibly availible in the spring?? Might...
  10. P

NEW Commander Front Bumper from PPF

Hey Guys, Thought I would post our new front bumper for the Commander and get some feed back from you. So let me know what you think! One lucky UTVUG member will be gettin a free one! Joey will post the details soon!
  11. P

2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Re: 2011 Polaris RZR XP900 Factory Media Intro Boulders, AZ **UTVUnderground Exclusiv Nice work joey! Sounded like you guys had a good time!
  12. P

NEW 2011 RANGER RZR XP 900

I got to check one out today... looks great in person, and sonuds even better! It gonna sound super mean with some exhaust...
  13. P

All UTV's Pre bent exhaust tubing

Burns stainless or the Chassis Shop should have everything ya need.
  14. P

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

I might have to go back down again this year.... 22hr drive but totally worth it! You two will be addicted for sure, you wont believe your eyes on most stuff you see....
  15. P

2011 RZR Winch Mount

Looks Nice! I did just install one of ATR's winch mounts on a 2011 and it worked great, But yours will work just as good!
  16. P

X Games & The Can Am Commander with DFR!!!

Ya I saw that too.. I kinda laughed when the camera guy called the on board camera on the Commander the "Rhino cam" lol
  17. P

CanAm Commander Pics from Reno

I heard October, but havent heard if its the 1000 or 800.
  18. P

Thanks JD!
  19. P

Thanks guys, the only damage was that outlander that some chick racked up in the first hundred feet, she even road it out and finished the ride!...The cammander took one hell of a beating and not one problem on 27 units, pretty impressive.
  20. P

here are some more pics..
  21. P

I know all 27 of the commanders at Reno are all getting split up to go on different canam tour trucks for demo rides at all the big events. They do have vin #s but are prototypes, they are the first batch off the assembly line, they want to get some time on the demos before they start whippin...
  22. P

Everything fit very good, All the accessories were kind of the first production batch, and the engineers were taking notes and pics of anything that needed changes. But for the most part everything was great! All there skid plates are 3/16" formed aluminum, some of the nicest factory stuff i...
  23. P

Here are some pics from the dealer demo ride out in Reno, I was out there for about a week and a half with some other machanics and engineers preping and installing all of the factory accessories. After all that I finally got to put some seat time in and help out with the demo ride. We had about...
  24. P

All UTV's PPF's Rotax Rhino Build

NO its a FatRod Wanna be! lol... I really liked the way you guys did Joey's so mines turning out similar.. Its gonna be a 2 seater and the tin work prolly wont be near as nice as the Fatrod.
  25. P

All UTV's PPF's Rotax Rhino Build

Well I picked up an old 06 race rhino to do a rotax swap on and redo everything. The first pic is a day after I got it.. the next day she got tore apart.. Just picked up the rotax today! And got started on layin some tube last weekend. Im used to doing bolt-on cages and bumpers and stuff like...
  26. P

NEW BUILD!!! Busa-RZR Mafia +6

Wicked! I like different
  27. P

RYR 912cc Rotax and LSR XTR-F Promo Video!

that thing sounds bad ass! nice vid
  28. P

**CONTEST** Simpson MEMBER Giveaway **CONTEST**

Just sent 20 bones from Powell Performance Fab!
  29. P

WER New 14" Bead Lock Wheel

Might need some of those! Lookin good!
  30. P

Yamaha Trubo R1 Rhino

Sweeet! That should be a wild ride!
  31. P

Turbo Teryx Vid..on ice

Thanks guys! We have an Ice race comin up on the 23rd of this month so we should have a little better video with higher res and stuff and hopefully more sxs's.... jus sucks for me cause Im the only one in my class, but at least they said I can run for fun! We have 4 four of us with jeep grand...
  32. P

Turbo Teryx Vid..on ice

YouTube - Any Given Sunday... On The Pond
  33. P

Kawasaki Teryx Motor availability?

Just fix it, save alot of money if you can do it yourself and you will have alot better motor with some different gears, i think you will have about $600 tied up in new gears and a new shift fork and another $600 on cases if I remember right, cant buy jus one case half. We put the v-force...
  34. P

Lets see your DOGS!

Duece... my water dog workhorse
  35. P

I NEED A SET OF STOCK TERYX CLUTCHES

Thank you! We will have some bad ass billet secondary clutches with huge reliable gains for the teryx in a month or two, then we are going to tackle the rhino and prowler
  36. P

I NEED A SET OF STOCK TERYX CLUTCHES

Im lookin for a set of stock teryx clutches, the secondary can be junk it will be gettin cut apart, but the primary will need to be in decent shape. You guys know any racers that would have some stock stuff layin around?? Any help would be great! thanks
  37. P

Yamaha JoeyD Rhino Build

Whats the price on those teryx box sides?
  38. P

Yamaha hows gibson exhaust???

Im not sure either.. But I do have one sitting here in the box, from my dads rhino, it never got put on before he sold it. He would probably get rid of it pretty cheap if anyone is interested. its for a 700fi.
  39. P

Kawasaki teryx performance

Call Todd at hunterworks, or UTV Crap I have never had a problem with any of them.
  40. P

59 (GPS)with the Vent racing stuff and the HW jet kit and stock exhaust running down a frozen river in the snow, but the machine only has 2 hrs on it so i didnt wanna hold it WOT for to long, My other one is in the process of being built but others with that combo are pushin anywhere from 68 to...
  41. P

dalton clutch kit, dynatek cdi, hunterworks jet kit, muzzy duals. Thats a pretty good combo if your jus lookin for bolt-on power. I have the Vent racing clutch kit and cdi on one of my teryx's Im happy with them also.
  42. P

Prowler XTZ Cage

Ya its super fast, im very impressed with the power but thats about the only thing I like about it..im a teryx guy myself.
  43. P

Prowler XTZ Cage

Thanks guys, wish I could have done this more my way but oh well, jus like Burger King..pops had it his way i guess.
  44. P

Prowler XTZ Cage

Thanks, he didnt want any other bars..I tried to talk him into it but if it was mine yes then it would have plenty of extra bracing. Workin on some bumpers and leg bars right now.
  45. P

Prowler XTZ Cage

Prowler XYZ??...nice oops
  46. P

Prowler XTZ Cage

Well I jus got my dads cage tacked up for his new xtz 1000. Its pretty plain n simple, he had a list of things he didnt want on the cage so I was pretty limited on how crazy I could get. He more or less jus wanted replacement for the lawnmower/tractor lookin cage that comes stock, and I had to...
  47. P

#78 R1 Race Rhino

That thing is a sweet piece!
  48. P

WTF, Forum is so big?

Super wide for me today also
  49. P

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

lol.. Ya it was a good time down there, everybodys gotta go there at least once jus to check it out even if you dont like mud. Blake actually jus sent me the dvd, i jus watched it for the first time this weekend, he did a great job!
  50. P

Pic Of The Day UTVUnderground Style!

These are from mud nationals in TX last year...wasnt much for jumps down there so I was hittin anything I could find, lol... blew the bump stop out on this one

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000