Search results

1. P

FREE Stainless RZR Grill

I have a Free stainless steel replacement grill for 2011 and newer RZR and RZRS. Will not fit the XP. I'll even cover the shipping! All I want in return is a few good pics of the grill installed on your (CLEAN) RZR. First person to post a pic of their rig gets it! Must be a nice clean rig.
  2. P

NEW John Deere SXS pic!

Hi guys, A friend sent this to me this morning from some John Deere event in Florida. Not sure if you guys have seen it yet or not, it new to me so I thought I would pass it on. 2 cyclinder 4 valve 0-30 in 2.8 seconds tops out in the mid 50's Possibly availible in the spring?? Might...
  3. P

NEW Commander Front Bumper from PPF

Hey Guys, Thought I would post our new front bumper for the Commander and get some feed back from you. So let me know what you think! One lucky UTVUG member will be gettin a free one! Joey will post the details soon!
  4. P

CanAm Commander Pics from Reno

Here are some pics from the dealer demo ride out in Reno, I was out there for about a week and a half with some other machanics and engineers preping and installing all of the factory accessories. After all that I finally got to put some seat time in and help out with the demo ride. We had about...
  5. P

All UTV's PPF's Rotax Rhino Build

Well I picked up an old 06 race rhino to do a rotax swap on and redo everything. The first pic is a day after I got it.. the next day she got tore apart.. Just picked up the rotax today! And got started on layin some tube last weekend. Im used to doing bolt-on cages and bumpers and stuff like...
  6. P

Turbo Teryx Vid..on ice

YouTube - Any Given Sunday... On The Pond
  7. P

I NEED A SET OF STOCK TERYX CLUTCHES

Im lookin for a set of stock teryx clutches, the secondary can be junk it will be gettin cut apart, but the primary will need to be in decent shape. You guys know any racers that would have some stock stuff layin around?? Any help would be great! thanks
  8. P

Prowler XTZ Cage

Well I jus got my dads cage tacked up for his new xtz 1000. Its pretty plain n simple, he had a list of things he didnt want on the cage so I was pretty limited on how crazy I could get. He more or less jus wanted replacement for the lawnmower/tractor lookin cage that comes stock, and I had to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000