Search results

1. T

LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Here's my picture of the rain on my hood when we took a break at Pinnacles Staging Area.
  2. T

LA FAMILIA-MILLER CANYON- LABOR DAY WEEKEND

We had a great ride with very little carnage--a few scrapes, maybe. The weather couldn't have been much better. Clouds, breeze, mild temperatures and just a few raindrops in the morning. It was pretty busy up there with Jeeps, Toyotas, quads and one rude motorcyclist.
  3. T

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

Crashed their server promptly at 6 pm.
  4. T

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Re: UTVUG SoCal Jamboree - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10 I'm interested and most likely in. Keep me in the loop and I'll keep checking my schedule. Todd C
  5. T

miller canyon 6/15 saturday adopt-a-trail

I hate two wheelers! Flopped that darn thing twice getting it to the pavement. The first time I tweaked my low back forcing me to head back to my truck. I was pretty stiff all the rest of yesterday, but I'm feeling quite a bit better today. I respect those who can ride those motorcycles, but...
  6. T

Mammoth?

Do you know the area well? I've never been and it looks as though I may be up there for a day or two near the beginning of your trip. I'd love to get some guidance on where to ride, etc. Keep me in the loop. Thanks.
  7. T

miller canyon 6/15 saturday adopt-a-trail

I'm in. Please add me to the list. Todd C
  8. T

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

Same old 686cc engine, but a LOT of weight. Not a good combination.
  9. T

ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. APRIL 7TH

Rich, I'm embarrassed but I stole your D-ring from when we were moving those rocks. I'll get it back to you sometime. :rolleyes: It was a great day of riding and trail maintenance. Todd C
  10. T

How's this for a UTV hauler?

I used to have one also--a 1970 C30.
  11. T

Race Radio/Intercom for sale in SoCal

Absolutely, Bart. If I can't pick up it might be because I'm drilling somebody's tooth! Leave me a voicemail and I'll get right back to you. Todd
  12. T

I needed a break. Got tired of some aspects and made a change. I'll bum rides when I need an off-road fix.
  13. T

Bart, Yes it is! Call me and I'll fill you in. Todd 909-965-2193
  14. T

I have sold my RZR and now have the Race Radio and intercom for sale. I can include the Polaris roof since the antenna is installed in it. The radio is a high power Yaesu and the intercom etc is Rugged Radios. It includes a push to talk button for the steering wheel. This is a very nice...
  15. T

Sunday the 1st ride-truckhaven

More details! When and where?
  16. T

Interested in Jawbone Part Deux?

I can't make it on Easter weekend. :-( Let me know if it gets pushed back.
  17. T

Interested in Jawbone Part Deux?

Depends on which weekend. But definitely interested.
  18. T

2012 KOH Videos

I shot a video of UTV #123 being pulled off of Elvis during the UTV King of the Hammers competition. Hopefully I'll have more videos later. Rhino Recovery.MP4 - YouTube
  19. T

KOH 2012 Feb 10

Nice to meet you Jim and Zane. Had a great day on Super Sunday watching the Every Man Challenge. I'll be back on Friday for the big race.
  20. T

KOH 2012 Feb 10

Where are you camped? Just past the bridge on the left? I wouldn't mind having a place to park since I can only do day trips on Sunday and next Friday.
  21. T

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

I could bring a side dish of Spanish rice for Saturday. A rough estimate of what size to order at my favorite restaurant would help. Thanks, Todd C
  22. T

"La Familia" 1st Annual John Berry Memorial Ride President’s Weekend

If it's not too late, I would like to add my name to the list. I am interested in a grey T-shirt in size 2XL if any will be available. I am really looking forward to this event!
  23. T

Miller Jeep Trail run to Mt. Pinos

I can't thank you guys enough for letting me tag along. This was such a great day! Weather was perfect. Trails were very challenging--low range 4WD ALL DAY! No flat tires, but I did pop off a mud flap due to driver error. It's back on after washing up the XP this morning. Thanks again and...

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000