Search results

1. Flyingbryan

Recall on Commander 2011 and 2012

BRP Recalls Can-Am Side-By-Side Vehicles Due to Loss of Steering Control Hazard Consumers should stop using this product unless otherwise instructed. It is illegal to resell or attempt to resell a recalled consumer product. Hazard: Improper assembly of the steering column to the rack and...
  2. Flyingbryan

Can-Am Commander CVT cover 2011 Vs 2013

Looking for the reason Can Am changed the part number on the CVT cover on the Commander. The cover part number 2011 is #420611393 $ 104.49 The cover part number 2012 & 2013 is #420611395. $109.49 By the way the heat protection mat is sold seperate #420975050 $ N/A I put the Thermo Tech...
  3. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Maverick / Shock length

Looking for the length of the Maverick shocks and travel. Wanted to see if they are interchangeable with the Commander or others. The Commander shocks are 10 1/4" fully extended from bolt center to center with 6" of travel. Bryan :cool:
  4. Flyingbryan

I need your vote. Baja Designs pitch-black video contest

I need your vote :cool: for this Baja Designs Light (Pitch-Black) / Video contest. There are only five videos in it and I have the only SxS in the contest. It is easy just follow the link below and click the check box in the upper right corner of my video. You will have to log into your...
  5. Flyingbryan

Truck U shows

I have missed a number of the Truck U episodes and just saw this one on YouTube. YouTube Truck-U Episode #801 Commander VS RZR 800 They put in the FST Long Travel on the Commander and show the stock clutch some. Bryan :cool:
  6. Flyingbryan

Truck U has a show right now on EPS

Right now 7:00 to 7:30pm pacific on channel "Speed" 150 for dish network Truck U is putting in a wicked EPS (Electronic Power Steering) in there Commander Episode 191. This is a new episode
  7. Flyingbryan

Flyingbryan Commander Build 2012

I got my 2011 Can Am Commander 1000 XT back in Octomber of 2010. Over the almost 2 years of owning it I only have about 500 miles on it due to a number of reasons and soon I will be racking the miles up on it. I took it to Magnum Offroad to have some custom roll bars added, custom front...
  8. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Help for Camber and toe for front & rear

In general I am looking for what the best settings are for Camber and Toe for both the front and rear. I would think there are some general starting points on setting for these. For any SxS. Here is the deal, I have a Commander XT and just got the TurnkeyUTV +3 LT installed. Front Camber...
  9. Flyingbryan

All UTV's Bad Dawg Accessories

OK you may or may not of heard of Bad Dawg. They have some really great stuff for Side by Sides, Quads & some other stuff too. The only problem was it was out of my price range, well no longer. I talked to Jordan Sample in sales at Bad Dawg and he will give us great deals on everything they...
  10. Flyingbryan

GPS Reviews, Garmin, Magellan, Lowrance, and everything else.

First Look Garmin Montana 650t GPS What is in the Box from Can Am delaler with a Montana 650t GPS I bought the Garmin Montana 650t GPS from my local Can Am dealer that comes stock on the new 2012 Limited Commander. I also got the dash from the Limited Commander but that will be in later...
  11. Flyingbryan

Glow in the dark paint on shifter letters

I was not liking the black plastic for letters near the shifter for ( P, R, N, L, H ) and in low light or dark it really was no fun. Sure you can look on the dash wile you move your right hand but I look at what I am doing not at the dash. So I went off what SandCyco did and painted the...
  12. Flyingbryan

Here are a couple videos of mine

You may have already seen my videos and more are coming when I get a chance to do some editing but here are some already posted. One of my first videos and with my iPhone, I went up this in Jawbone California. YouTube - ‪Can Am Commander #22 (Part 1 of 2, UP a Very Steep Hill Climb in...
  13. Flyingbryan

Flyingbryan is in the house.

Hey everyone I am new to this forum but have been around for a bit on some of the others. I am a lifetime dirt motorcycle rider getting into the SxS forum with a 2011 Can Am Commander 1000 XT back in October. I had a Honda Oddssey years ago and always wanted something like it again and the...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000