Search results

1. C

Anyone into guns??

JoeyD, Yes being from East TN we are in to guns here! haha. and stockpiling ammo.
  2. C

2015 BWDC DRAW

we aren't coming, sold the rzr. but i think the new owners are racing it under #1933
  3. C

Does Bluewater 150 seem a little Pricey?

dont forget about tech fee.
  4. C

BITD Class Vote on sequential 5 speeds

I cant race every race, and being on the East Coast doesn't help, but I think it is a great idea and also would help in any way I could if possible. I just don't think i could do much good being a whole day travel away.
  5. C

Racers Questionaire from V2R

thanks Bill
  6. C

UTV Rally Raid New Driver Callout $1,000 Cash Bounty

its an awesome series.
  7. C

UTVinc Polaris RZR Turbo Race Report

Congrats Johnny! Awesome build and story. The TEAM effort is amazing and shows!
  8. C

BITD Class Vote on turbos

for instance on rules. we built our new 1900 xp4 may of 2014. to 100% rules. So in 2014 at SS300 went thru tech and only thing that was a red flag was our #'s weren't exactly right and the stamps on wheels. Skipped V2R, BWD 250 tech, still hadn't fixed # plates but had them in truck to...
  9. C

Is Cory Sappington and the UTVRA relevant?

NO, not at all. My voice isn't as strong as the Factory guys, but living on the East Coast it makes it hard to spend a whole bunch of $$$ to come out and race when there isn't much guidance.
  10. C

fyi like jagged said, it wasn't unanimous on our end at all either........
  11. C

And I was at the Parker Race and there was no "vote" only asked a question. Whatever it may be, I will still come to the races I can and have fun because I like the Desert vs. Woods. But something needs to be done like a true committee.
  12. C

I have a non turbo 2014 XP4 legal race rzr I will sell anyone. I was at Parker 250 in Jan and realized that living in TN is the major part of our problem as we can't just go test in our back yard for same conditions as the west coast guys can, be it at that we still came with 2 rzrs last year...
  13. C

Race XP41K For Sale, Ready for V2R

Rick and the guys at Geiser Bros build and prep all of RPM Offroads race vehicles. They are top notch!
  14. C

Race XP41K For Sale, Ready for V2R

I can post pics tomorrow. #1925 Orange Xp41k built by Blue Torch Fabworks. Has a Queen built motor with break in miles only. Lone Star Mid Travel, WE Shocks, 30" Mongrels w/ 15" Method Beadlocks 4/5 spares cant remember. Rugged Radio setup, 10" Lowrance, dual pumpers, oil cooler, bumper...
  15. C

Las Vegas Rental

is there a place in vegas where you can rent RZR and go on a tour thru the desert? looking for a good ride, not a 5mph follow the leader type thing. thanks!
  16. C

Windrock Park, TN

yea, there is a guy named Rooster there that is the trailhead maint mgr or something like that, he is a great guy. they have windrock atv club there (old name plenty of utv) so try and find them maybe. everybody there is great and like Bret said the cabins are great! we always stayed in the...
  17. C

Official UTVUnderground 2015 BITD Parker 250 Photos / Story / Results

Can we download pics or is there a way to Purchase the raw images of #1925?
  18. C

2015 Best in the Desert UTV rule book

yes, $30 for Tech Fee. $25 for tech and $5 for a champion purse year end or something like that. Cory does the Tech, he races a Can-Am....don't think he has a Turbo one built yet, at least at Parker he didn't race it.
  19. C

Parker Tech Inspection.....Results?

thats awesome branden. Wish I had that much time to work on everything. i know for a fact you are Fast! congrats on all the success!!!
  20. C

Agreed with Jagged
  21. C

we were one of the rzr's that went thru and had some lacing and door bars that were incorrect. it was without a doubt not on purpose to cheat since it was maybe 5lbs at most. and to be honest it was simply because I didn't read the rules! this was the 3rd race the same rzr was thru tech...
  22. C

Get ready for 2015 at the Parker 250

I've never had to you always took care of me! Haha Yet another reason you should be here
  23. C

I can be there at 8 if they want. Whenever they open up I will be there. Thanks so much!!!
  24. C

http://www.bitd.com/item/70-thr-motorsports-parker-250-maps.html I just don't have my computer on the trip and being from TN not like we can turn around as easy! Thanks! Chris
  25. C

will you have the course map available? i forgot to download. thanks!
  26. C

BITD Parker 250

Glad everything fit in the trailer! haha
  27. C

Coastal/Holz Win at Henderson

Way to go Scott and Mark!
  28. C

Mint 400 UTV qualifying

yea JoeyD, a little bit harder for us on the East Coast to get out sooner. We already have to basically knock out 4 days, but I fly out, the guys driving equipment out are gone 5-6 days. Name out of the hat works fine.
  29. C

BITD Parker 250

Great News thanks! Without going thru line by line, is there any major change that I need to do for a xp41k that raced in 2014 and passed inspection?
  30. C

Attention UTV BITD racers

UTV's race with atv and MC on a different weekend. Parker 250, then Trucks etc race Parker 425 so its not a factor.
  31. C

BITD Cars for Sale

2 or 4 seat?
  32. C

Off Shore power boats

100% my dream. I would pay $$$ to ride in that!
  33. C

Shout Out to Parker AZ Polaris Dealer!!!!

http://www.parkeryamaha.com Just got back from Parker AZ for the BITD race and had a voltage reg problem on my race 1000xp. They didn't have part in stock, and was to late to order overnight. SOOOOOOO......they offered to just take one off of their xp1000 in the showroom! What an offer and...
  34. C

Official Blue Water Desert Challenge thread

Joey, bring me some stickers for the new paint job. I was out. See you soon. Chris
  35. C

Official Blue Water Desert Challenge thread

looking forward to seeing my golf cart buddies soon!!! And my team south brothers from other mothers, been to long!!!! TN is coming to town! (and AL, and MS) Sorry James and Russell
  36. C

Blue water and Henderson mileage?

BWD is 3 laps each day Bret. you all got rooms?
  37. C

RPM Offroad OPEN HOUSE

Going to be a fun day! Will also have some of the race vehicles on display. Hope everyone can come out!!!
  38. C

What do you wear under your fire-suit??

I have the Oakley stuff, very comfy.
  39. C

What do you wear under your fire-suit??

Hey Joey, spend the $ on nomex undies. Just get the shirt and shorts. We all wear fire gloves, socks, and shoes as well. Helmet skirt is nomex to. When we did the 1000 (not in rzr) me and Peter (Blue Torch) got stuck for like 6-7 hrs middle of night and about froze to death. Peter built a...
  40. C

I got the call up to the big leagues! I'm finally racing the Baja 500

awesome news Joey!!!! Good seeing you at dinner the other night before the race at GN. See you soon. Chris Hill 1925
  41. C

Let's see your RZR 170's!

Get on it! Heck I can send my little boys out to you to make the stuff! hahaha
  42. C

Let's see your RZR 170's!

Hey Long Travel, I wish you made all that stuff for a new Pitster 200!!! I would deck my little boys out 100%. Get going on all the goods for it!!!!!!!!
  43. C

XP1K leg room

any pics of that?
  44. C

15" beadlocks

Anybody got any 15x7 beadlocks in stock for a xp1k?
  45. C

XP1K leg room

Did anyone ever figure out a way to get a few more inches of leg room out of a 2 seat XP1K? I tried different seats, etc....no luck. Just curious.
  46. C

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

well said Cory. this is my first full year for BITD, (did V2R last year) but I already feel like part of the group. Makes it more fun!
  47. C

Official: 2014 Mint 400 race thread

I will 100% back JX on the IRC....I was behind them in line at IRC and heard the whole conversation, and the same was said about ours, none available! Same thing for Casey after DM, except he said 1st I am hearing of this. Found IRC about 930, nothing. IRC found us at 5:15am and put in our...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000