Search results

1. M

1948 Monster Energy SXSPerformance Pro UTV Build

With the Utv class growing so fast in bitd and Joey launching his own race we figured it was about time to get back in the action and build a new car. We're pretty excited to hit Parker in a couple of weeks and run the full bitd season this year. We started with a 2015 Polaris xp1000 2...
  2. M

Lasher Motorsports Pure 200 Race Report

Last weekend we had the opportunity to participate in the Pure 200 in Cal City. We participated in a multiple of ways as we were not just a racer or sponsor but both. This is the first race that my son Matt raced and I took the crew chief position and didn't get in the car. Talk about a nerve...
  3. M

King of the Hammers Entries Due Dec 15th

Just wanted to post a reminder to everyone that the Pitbull tires UTV Race presented by SXSPerformance.com is getting closer and the deadline for Entries is Dec 15th. All entries received after Dec 15th will be subject to a $100 late registration fee. Make sure you get those forms in early...
  4. M

KOH UTV Race drawing party

I'm curious if you guys would be interested in having an exclusive drawing party for the UTV class for the King of the Hammers race? Something to give the racers a little more exposure and have some fun as well. I was even thinking that if we did it on a Saturday we could hold a UTV parts...
  5. M

UTVUnderground.com heads to the Brimstone SXS Roundup!

Next Monday August 29th, 2011 we will embark on a 4200 mile adventure across the United States to Attend the largest Side X Side Event in the nation! Our 10 day road trip will take us along route 40 from Southern California all the way to Huntsville, TN. The Side X Side Roundup and Brimstone...
  6. M

Testing the New Muzzy 916

We just spent some time out in Barstow breaking in our new Muzzy 916 and making sure we had all the bugs worked out of our car for the Silver State 300. All I can say is Rob sure knows how to build one fast motor! I can't wait to get to the race now! Here's a short video from our testing...
  7. M

2011 King of the Hammers things you need to know!

The guys at GenRight put together a video talking about the upcoming race. If you are thinking about going you should take a couple of minutes and watch this. YouTube - Team GenRight Invites you to King of the Hammers 2011
  8. M

New Video of the 1924 Monster Energy Kawasaki Teryx!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-RZEZCodG6E?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  9. M

King of the Hammers Entry Form Posted

The Entry Form for the 2011 King of the Hammers has been posted! Check out King of the Hammers for more info. Who's racing?
  10. M

BITD Blue Water Challenge 1924 Incar Video

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ec3uiEQtWt4?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed...
  11. M

Thursday Video

Here is a video I put together from some suspension testing we were doing in Barstow a few weeks ago. Hope you guys enjoy it! YouTube - Lasher Motorsports Kawasaki Teryx Barstow Test
  12. M

GBC Motorsports is looking for UTV teams

GBC Motorsports, manufacturer of the Dirt Commander, Grimm Reaper, Dirt Tamer, and other great tires is looking for UTV teams on the west coast for the remainder of the 2010 season and the 2011 season. If you think you have what it takes, we want to hear from you! GBC Motorsports has the tires...
  13. M

BITD Vegas to Reno draw results are up

The Draw for starting positions was today for Vegas to Reno... It's about time we got a good starting position! We drew second off of the line, right in front of Cook and a few spots in front of Sapington and Jagged. It's gonna be a fun race! Was supprised to see only 10 entries for the UTV...
  14. M

Off Road Night at Law's Restaurant

Law's Restaurant is holding a cruse night for Off-Roaders this Thursday night from 5-9pm. They will have food specials, drinks, live music and lots of display vehicles. If you're in the Riverside area try and stop by and check it out. Law's is located at 9640 Indiana Ave Riverside, CA 92503...
  15. M

Paul at ZT Fab is at it again

With the way the Best in the Desert season works, our off season could be considered the break between the first and second race of the year as it is almost 4 full months with no racing action. During this time we are taking the opportunity to make a few changes to the car and do some repair...
  16. M

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Relocates Season Opener

Corona, California (February 19, 2010) ˆ The Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series has relocated the first event of 2010, March 6th and 7th, to the Las Vegas Motor Speedway. Lucas Oil Executive Vice-President, Bob Patison spoke on the move to the new facility in Las Vegas...
  17. M

KOH Photos

Hey Guys, I just got home from a week in the dirt at the King of the Hammers. It was a great time and something that everyone must do at least once. Here are a few photos from the race on Thursday. Visit Off Road Press for more photos.
  18. M

Polaris Announces Limited Edition Vehicles including a Walker Evans edition

Offering includes power steering on RANGER CREW and RANGER RZR Minneapolis, January 21, 2010 – Polaris Industries today announced the company’s new limited edition ATV and Side-by-Side offerings. In the past, Polaris’ limited editions have...
  19. M

BITD Parker 250 Photos

Hey guys, Here are a few photos that we took from the race this weekend. We have some great in car footage from the race that I'll put together this week too. For more photos you can visit the Off Road Press.
  20. M

Baja 1000 Incar Footage from the Dragonfire Kawaski Teryx

Hey guys, Here is some footage that i had time to put together from the Baja 1000. The video shows the Monster Energy Dragonfire Racing Kawasaki Teryx with Reid Nordin driving it through the first section of the race from the start headed towards Ojos. i hope you guys enjoy it. Mike...
  21. M

Perris Auto Speedway Announces 2010 Season

Perris Auto Speedway President Don Kazarian announced today a new Off Road Series for 2010. The Perris Auto Speedway Stadium Off Road Series (PASSORS) will make its debut on February 13th and 14th and yes, Kazarian is excited about the upcoming season. “We can’t...
  22. M

#1924 Lasher Motorsports In Car Camera

Here is a quick video i put together from the race this weekend. Hope you guys like it! YouTube - 09 BITD Henderson Race
  23. M

Want to Co-Drive the Silver State 300 this weekend?

Hey guys, We have had a sponsor back out on us and it's left us in an awkward position to finish out the rest of the year. We're a man down on the team now and out some cash. We are currently sitting third in points and only 9 out of first and 1 out of second. In order to be eligible for...
  24. M

Polaris announced 2010 models.

Hey guys it's public info as of 9pm west coast So I can fill you in on all of the details. Check out our site at www.sidexsideaction.com for all the details. I'll post more when I'm in front of my computer and not on my I Phone. Mike.
  25. M

Pro Armor King of the Mountain Endurance Challenge

July 14, 2009 PGI Media is proud to announce the Pro Armor King of the Mountain Endurance Challenge, September 6, 2009. The King of the Mountain will be run during the Side X Side Roundup presented by Yamaha Motor Corp., U.S.A. running September 4-7, 2009. The Brimstone Recreation Area will host...
  26. M

Kawasaki Teryx CV Boots

We've tore a couple of our CV boots and need a couple of replacements. Kawasaki won't sell just the boot they sell the whole assembly. Does anybody know of anyone that is selling aftermarket boots for the Teryx axles? THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!
  27. M

KEEP PISMO OPEN!!!!

The California State Legislature's Budget Conference Committee is meeting today to consider closing more than 200 state parks, including the Oceano Dunes SVRA, aka Pismo Beach (Oceano Dunes SVRA), a popular Central California OHV area and “the only California State Park where vehicles may be...
  28. M

May Declared Protect Your Right to Ride Month

May Declared Protect Your Right to Ride Month POCATELLO, ID (April 30) - The BlueRibbon Coalition, a national trail-based recreation group, announces a new nationwide effort to keep riding areas open for responsible OHV use. KTM North America and FMF Racing have banded together with a giveaway...
  29. M

What tools do you carry with you?

I was packing my tool bag for the race next weekend and started thinking about all the trick tools i carry with me to get me out of a problem and thought i would see if i was missing anything that might do the job easier. Here's a list of some of the cool things in my bag. What do you carry...
  30. M

Need help for Terrible's 250 April 17-19

Hey Guys, My normal pit crew is going to be MIA for the next Best in the Desert Race at Stateline this month. They are all going to be in Moab jeeping with the Easter Jeep Safari. Is anyone interested in coming out to the race and lending a hand and seeing some UTV action first hand? We are...
  31. M

All UTV's Playing at TDS today

Here are a few pictures of us playing in the notches at Truckhaven/ Octillo Wells today. I'm on my wireless card and service is horrible out here. i'll upload more on Sunday when i get home. This is one of the best places to ride. We had a bone stock 09 Teryx sport and a 09 teryx with a...
  32. M

#1924 Pro Armor / Kawasaki Teryx

#1924 Pro Armor Kawasaki Teryx built by Side x Side Outfitterz Here is a little bit of info on the Lasher Motorsports Kawasaki Teryx. Our car was built by Wally and Dave at Side X Side Outfitterz and includes a CST Performance 3+ long travel with custom built Walker Evans shocks. Motor and...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000