Search results

1. T

UTV Underground Desert Rally II Dec 12-14 Ocotillo Wells

I'm shooting to be out there Thursday afternoon. I'm still doing installs on my new toy. Hopefully I'll have everything done by Thursday.
  2. T

What happened to the UTV Desert Rally?

Any word yet ????:eek:
  3. T

Why did you keep your Co Dawg?

@ rockstarcustomz "So since I'm a girl and my co-dawg is a guy I guess I am not a fag! LOL. My co-dawg is a good navigator and is helpful during a break down (it happens). It also helps keep my insanity racing 125 plus miles across the desert.
  4. T

Endless Summer UTV Party

The majority of our group are going out on Thursday. Can't wait !!!
  5. T

What events are you attending this riding season?

Oct. 17-19 Endless Summer Oct. 31- Nov 2 Camp RZR Nov. 9 Lake Elsinore GP Dec. 12-14 UTVUnderground Rally New Years- undecided right now ?????
  6. T

Everything was great last year. An Event T-shirt would be nice. When the event grows in the next couple of years, I could see food vendors being out there. It was good to see the other vendors out there and the location was perfect.
  7. T

Who is UTVUGJake???

Welcome aboard !!!
  8. T

Spill the beans. We are all waiting !!!
  9. T

WHERE IS EVERYBODY

Summertime is fire season for me. Very busy but making money for my winter time fun :D
  10. T

}}}} OFFICIAL PURE 225 Thread - August 9, 2014 {{{

Sorry guys, I won't be able to make it. Im still out on fire assignment. Have fun and be safe. Watch out for those @ss holes out there.
  11. T

>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

http://youtu.be/Ftf6qpKpEYU
  12. T

>>>> Official Thread for the PURE "200" -JUNE 27-29, 2014

It was a great day for racing. Too bad they're idiots out there that ruin it for everybody. Besides the sabotage items (mattresses, wood 4X4's and concrete blocks) it was a nice course. I blew a belt on the first lap. Got it changed out and continued pushing forward. Bent Motorsports and CWB...
  13. T

Dennison Digges Joins The Bert's UTV Race Team!!!

I'm going to order them next week. I also have to take the RZR out and do some adjustments.
  14. T

!!! AVE SIGNS SANCTIONING AGREEENT WITH FORMULA UTV INTERNATIONAL

@ Lucho 4. I suggest taking $25 or $50 out of each Pro entry purse and building an OVERALL PURSE. My self and Josh #804 are not in favor of that. There's only like 3 or 4 of us little guys (850 Production Class) and we would like all the money we can get :cool:
  15. T

Ave pure 175 April 4-6th

The Pure 125 was a good race. I do agree with Cwb from Moval about the land rush start. That was a very bad idea and I'm glade Lou changed it. I also agree that the 10 second start should change to 30 seconds. As you can see from my video, besides myself, four other vehicles got lost at the...
  16. T

>>> Official PURE SXS SERIES Site <<<<

http://youtu.be/amRgf09B-p4
  17. T

Preliminary over all results http://my3.raceresult.com/details/results.php?lang=en&page=6&eventid=25002&contest=0&name=Result%20Lists%7COVERALL%20RESULTS&format=view Preliminary class results...
  18. T

More pics. Our pit crew BigJohnStud and Fieldsinv.
  19. T

More pics. Josh and Wes had a bad day. Nobody was hurt, so the trash talking can now begin LOL.
  20. T

This was a great race and I will definitely race this series. Thanks to Matt Lasher and Cwb from Moval for the advise and suggestions. I got 2nd in class and 23rd out of 31 overall. I blew a belt at mile 14 and my teammate Jershum (Josh)#804 rolled at mile 16 and knocked him out of the race. I...
  21. T

I'm all in. I'm #803. See you guys out there !!!
  22. T

Desert Bloom Rally Feb. 14-16

It was a great weekend of riding. Good people, good food. See everybody next year !!!
  23. T

Jershum and myself are going to race the series. I wont be able to do the two races during the summer because of work (Josh might do all of them). I'm good for the 125,175 and the last race. We're going to race the 850 Production Class. It should be fun. This rookie just wants to finish the...
  24. T

@ speedyangie, are you going to race it again this year?
  25. T

Change of plans. I'm heading out Thursday morning.
  26. T

I talked with him. He's heading out Friday morning too. http://five2productions.com/desertbloomrally.html
  27. T

Who's all going? I'll be heading out that Friday morning. five2productions.com
  28. T

New RV

Nice rig Rallyex and Alli Baba. I did the tent camping thing for years. Funny thing happend, once I got my rig, all the females wanted to go out with me off roading lol. I aslo have a V10 in mine (34ft. with a 23ft. cargo box behind it). Driving between 58-60 mph I get approximately 8-10 MPH
  29. T

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

I had a great time. Good people, great food (Cisco), great riding. Next year will be EPIC !!!!
  30. T

Cool, see yea there. Lee and I are heading out Thursday morning.
  31. T

What area is everybody camping at?
  32. T

Re: UTVUG SoCal Jamboree - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10 Bad weekend for me. That weekend is the Lake Elsinore Grand Prix. I'll catch the next one.
  33. T

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Sat & Sun would be good. I guess I would have to take off the long travel to make it fit in the elevator lol.
  34. T

Barstow to Vegas 2012

Sounds like a fun ride.
  35. T

Need a good place to test car

El Mirage lake bed for a stright away test.
  36. T

Hello from So CA

Welcome to the Underground !!!
  37. T

Crazy wreck video

"Stupid is as stupid does"
  38. T

jumped ship too

Welcome !!!
  39. T

Newbie here... this seems to be where everyones at huh lol

Welcome to the Underground !!!