Search results

1. A

All UTV's SHOCK SURVEY!

I had Xmf get me a shim kit for my walkers and valved them myself. It got old bugging others every time i wanted a change. Loved them.
  2. A

All UTV's Perfect Alignment

I don't know if Brandon's is but the trophy kart is.
  3. A

All UTV's Perfect Alignment

Hmmm. Can we put our trophy kart up there or would it be too narrow?
  4. A

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

Looks like there's some issues with the results. Shows dan Kelly was 8th in class but first overall?
  5. A

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

No, they would have to watch video of the entire race.
  6. A

Doug Mittag responds to Lucas Oil

Bahahahaha! That's great. And that's exactly how I work on our trophy kart! Big orange hammer after the race to knock the mud off!
  7. A

Doug Mittag responds to Lucas Oil

Hey now!!
  8. A

2012 All New Southwest Desert Series

If your driving to rocky point you can get a passport card for half the cost of a passport book.
  9. A

Wildcat demo

It's not a very big track there using. Kind of right for the trophy karts
  10. A

Bobbys new teryx 4 at Xmf

I was wondering if they might have missed the point of using the 4 seaters for racing, I was under the impression it was the longer wheel base we were after?
  11. A

Whats your 2 cents on this mess

Exactly. They admit to stripping 1 therefore they admit to ruining the tank. Popo put 6 on there for a reason, and it wasn't in case the dealer stripped one there'd be 5 left.
  12. A

2012 WORCS Racing SCHEDULE!!

I sure wish they would add trophy karts.
  13. A

Baja 1000 UTV's

They sure have a long way to go still. :eek:
  14. A

2012 LOORRS Schedule

Where's the Mexico race?
  15. A

Kawasaki 2012 Kawasaki Teryx 4 750 4x4 OFFICIAL RELEASE **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

So they put a wet clutch in like Yamaha? The thing that we worked so hard to eliminate in rhino race applications.
  16. A

Need beadlock recommendation

I can't speak from personal experience with the sectors but from a racing point of view I wouldn't run them. Too many parts there for me. I just wanted a good strong wheel. We tried hipers for a while. Nice wheels, light weight, too many parts to fail. Broken bolts, oring leaks, lightweight bead...
  17. A

Need beadlock recommendation

Hard to beat the walkers. Made by racers for racers.
  18. A

Yamaha BEST CV BOOT????

I used fast boots for a couple years for their easy install. But found them to be a little thin and didn't hold up quite as well as stock Yamaha.
  19. A

LOORRS Utah!

Good luck this weekend. Wish we were gonna be there with everyone.
  20. A

LOORRS Utah!

Missoula hippies trying to teach you a lesson? Steal your clothes but not your wallet, not thieves, just a-holes.
  21. A

ASCC "KINGMAN" ROUND5 DOUBLE POINTS! June 11th

This was a great race. What a blast. The track was good. The organization was good. The people of kingman were great. Seems like the whole town came out to watch. Thanks to tim and all the folks from az short course for a great weekend.
  22. A

Will trophy karts be a land rush start?
  23. A

That's pretty cool. Now the family can watch from home!!
  24. A

Yamaha 2007 RHINO 660 WON'T MOVE

Spell check got me. Applies should be splines.
  25. A

Yamaha 2007 RHINO 660 WON'T MOVE

I'm not sure why you would need to replace the primary sheave unless the rollers flopped out an damaged it. Usually it's just replace rollers grease and cam plate. Check the inner sheave to be sure the applies aren't stripped.
  26. A

Dual rate coil rates

Remember, rebound is simply controlling the spring and varies with spring rate. Springs are selected to hold the vehicle up, not control the rebound. Select your springs for other reasons than rebound issues.
  27. A

Looking forward to this race. Something different. We will be heading out Friday afternoon work permitting. Camping at the track.
  28. A

rhino front diff seal help

I just minutes ago did the pass side on mine. It pushed 90% of te way in by hand. Tapped it in with a socket and extension the last little bit. 45 min job start to finish.
  29. A

I wonder if we can camp at the track?
  30. A

rhino front diff seal help

Pull the axle, pry seal out, push new seal in.
  31. A

LOORRS RD's 5&6 Glen Helen THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Mylaps app. Way overpriced for what you get. Easier and better info on the mylaps website.
  32. A

Gonna be tough for Bobby and Tyler to catch Chad with all the sr-1 cars between them.
  33. A

Wow. Robbie Gordon qualified 5th.
  34. A

All UTV's OPEN LETTER TO ENGINE SHOPS/KIT SUPPLIERS

Most of the vendors on the usual sites work on quality not price. People who are just looking at websites for price are typically not looking for the best job, but the best price. I've been in the utv business and the price shoppers aren't the customers you want. Listing a few options sounds...
  35. A

Bad assss camero

Working on the Bashas supermarket.
  36. A

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

Just another day on the job for Justin aka factryfmf.
  37. A

Bad assss camero

Talk about bad ass!! You know the girls in bagdad az's clothes just fall off when this dude pulls up.
  38. A

GOOD LUCK UTVUG LOORRS RACE TEAM!

It was close till the last lap when dan backed off. Within a second up till then. He couldn't see third in his mirror so he decided second was gonna be just fine. I'm amazed at how well that Xmf chassis worked right out of the box with zero test time. Scott and Jimmy will dial it in and keep it...
  39. A

Kawasaki Teryx goes 8 miles and valves are out of adjustment. HELP

Good luck and have fun Bobby!! 300 miles is a long way.
  40. A

Kawasaki Teryx goes 8 miles and valves are out of adjustment. HELP

Most likely its the exhaust valves? Again most likely ex valves are hitting the pistons causing the valves or tappets to peen over. In most engines it causes bent valves, apparently the way everything lines up in the teryx this peening of parts is the result. I had this happen on my rhino when...
  41. A

Official UTVUG LOORRS RD 3&4 Surprise, AZ Pics & Results (2011)

Yeah, they were telling him to take it easy thru them as driving it on and off the trailer was the only time it's ever run. The springs were too soft for the long arms and they didn't have anything stiffer at the track. All that said, you sure can't take anything away from Mittag. That kid can...
  42. A

GOOD LUCK UTVUG LOORRS RACE TEAM!

There was some protesting going on. Dan didn't have the correct offset wheels on, walker brought them out and dan hadn't had time to mount tires on them yet. It was about a half inch too wide in qualifying Saturday. It didn't matter as he switched the wheels and drove fast lap in the heat...
  43. A

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING?

I own a refrigeration and a/c business, but do as little work as possible!!
  44. A

Ford Crown Vic vs. Hells Revenge in MOAB..Classic...

Re: Ford Cron Vic vs. Hells Revenge in MOAB..Classic... Hahahahahahahaha!!
  45. A

ASCC Racing THIS WEEKEND!

We will be there Friday afternoon.
  46. A

Polaris dealers in Arizona?

Typically 4 seasons up near payson has great prices.
  47. A

All UTV's Suspension Tuning

I talked to fox about this a while back when the boc shocks came out. Asked them how much it would cost to have the meet me in the desert. They flat said no way. Not for a "person". Only for a customer "company" that would be buying large quantities of shocks. The liability involved for them is...
  48. A

Lucas Oil Off Road Racing RETURNS! Firebird ARIZONA this WEEKEND!!!

We will be there with the #242 XMF Trophy kart!:cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000