Search results

1. A

Bobbys new teryx 4 at Xmf

I was wondering if they might have missed the point of using the 4 seaters for racing, I was under the impression it was the longer wheel base we were after?
  2. A

Bad assss camero

Talk about bad ass!! You know the girls in bagdad az's clothes just fall off when this dude pulls up.
  3. A

Parker bitd results??

Come on guys, give us some results!! So far I have heard Cory rolled the can am in the fastest part of the course. Hope he is okay, heard the commander was pretty bad. Justin broke a clutch after the main pit and was out. What else?? Results??
  4. A

Yamaha Rebuilding my race engine

Split the cases and found the cam chain a lttle stiff. There were a couple broken parts in there too. A bearing retainer for the secondary clutch input shaft was broken and laying in the bottom, as well as the primary clutch bearing retainer ring. One of the secondary clutch shaft bearings is...
  5. A

Dezert race RZR build at XMF!!!

Last week it all came back from powder and reassembley began. It has a XMF +8 racer kit with Walker Evans shocks, this is the best RZR kit out there. A custom BITD legal race cage with required door bars and custom aluminum panels was built. The radiator was relocated to the top. Looked like a...
  6. A

Kawasaki Bobbys New Loors Teryx at XMF

A few weeks ago it looked like this Getting to look more like a race car now. Did some wiring today.
  7. A

whiplash results?

What happened?
  8. A

Yamaha Look what UPS brought today!!

Thanks to Chris from Benchmark performance for sending me these goodies!! Finally gonna have my own motor back together soon. 102.5 piston and a corrillo rod, 693 motor!! Thats one good looking piston too.
  9. A

Yamaha How does this happen????

Sand in the float bowl. It didnt come in through the fuel inlet, the only other place I can think of is the vent. This is what killed me at the worcs race yesterday, looks like a little bit of snowflake to me. The pilot was completely plugged but the main seemed clear. The accelerator pump was...
  10. A

worcs speedworld Saturday afternoon

Anyone going? I went out and registered today. They say the track is 7 miles. Mostly flat desert with a very small portion of the motocross and arena cross tracks. Gonna be a muddy mess for sure. Race around 4PM.
  11. A

All UTV's Unisteer Power Steering first impression

I got the unit last week and got it installed before our new years Glamis trip. Easy as could be to install, took 90 min. Only had to drill 3 holes, bolt it up, connect a couple wires and done. It's just that easy. First ride and all I can say is.... WOW What a difference it makes having...
  12. A

All UTV's auto shifter

A friend of mine had to find a shifter setup for a quad ridden by a handicapped guy. Needed something that would shift up and down. What they used worked fantastic, thought it might be cool on a streetbike motor swapped utv. Steering wheel buttons for shifting. If someone like recluse makes a...
  13. A

Whiplash at the Phoenix LOORS track this weekend

Lots of entries in the UTV race today. I counted 29 including the china lights, pilots and 2 trophy karts. 5 of the rhinos had streetbike motors, 4 weller SR1 cars and the thrashem GSXR-1000 rhino. Bronco dan took the early lead, but had a flat tire soon after. Correy Weller and the...
  14. A

Crab

This is a video of a saw cutting a slit in an underwater pipe. At 6000 ft the pipe had 0psi pressure inside but 2700 psi from the water outside. Watch the unsuspecting crab walking by. http://www.yellowdogracing.com/video/crabvspipe1.mpg
  15. A

Grinding Stone Nov 9th 09

Small turnout today.the GSXR Rhino was fast as hell, but in the end a pilot won itwith Brandon Simms from Prescott 2nd. Here is a link to the few pictures i took. A couple vids too. Grinding Stone nov 7th 09 pictures by azcourt2 - Photobucket
  16. A

Brembo brakes

Just thought I'd pass along this great deal on brembo kits for UTVs. The american distributor has them all on closeout at killer prices. They are great brakes and the pricing is killer. One note, the 12" kits are listed as full floating disks, they are not. They are larger than stock and the...
  17. A

Yamaha R-1 motor, finally!!

I finally bought one. Picking it up in San Diego Friday afternoon. Low mileage 07 R-1 with everything. All sensors, imnjection, wiring harness, ect....I'm sure the build will take months, as I am in no hurry. just stoked to finally be getting started. Now its time to tear down the old one and...
  18. A

Whiplash Halloween at Firebird.

Good turnout and a nice mix of UTVs. As usual, if they dont break a honda Pilot won by a half a lap or more. Still seems to me like they should have those single seat guys in a class of there own, hopefully nexy year that will happen. My buddie Brandon Simms from Prescott AZ took second overall...
  19. A

AZ GP series to add an unlimited class!!

I spoke with them about adding an unlimited class. Basically i proposed a stock frame rails, stock suspension location, stock wheelbase length utv frame, motor swapped class. RZR R-1 ok, Rhino R-1 ok, Rhino Rotax OK ect... Maybe if we can do a 2wd and 4wd breakdown, but there would have to be...
  20. A

2010 Arizona Grand Prix Series Schedule

2010 Arizona Grand Prix Series Round 1 Jan. 2-3 Speedworld Round 2 Feb. 20/21 GS Round 3 April 3-4 PMP tucson Round 4 May 8-9 GS Round 5 May 22-23 GS Round 6 Sept. 25-26 ET Round 7 Oct. 16-17 Speedworld Round 8 Nov. 13-14 PMP tucson Round 9 Dec 18-19 GS they are grand prixs, some mx...
  21. A

Whiplash firebird 10/3

Utv race at 2PM. I hear the Weller r1 will be there. Talked Justin into going this afternoon too.
  22. A

torc sat night

Tyler first, rj second. Whoever is in the schampa car third tonight at torc in perris. Rj broke something on the rear suspension two corners from the end right on tylers ass.
  23. A

Yamaha 07 Rhino 660 Muzzys good performance gains!!

First let me say thanks to Scott at XMF for hooking up my buddy Price with a set of Muzzy Duals for his rhino 660. Most people don't know that XMF is a Muzzy dealer. This started with my friend Price calling me looking for a pumper carb for his Rhino. A friend of his had a shop put a Kiehn...
  24. A

worcs glen Helen 9/26

Who's going to glen Helen for the worcs race? Justin is going with ris friend Jimmy and maybe Brandon from naatv. Anyone else?
  25. A

Beadlock Specialties

:D:D:D There back in business.....finally. Spoke with them today and verified there setup and running again. They are great people and make a great product, I'm so glad there back!! Beadlock Specialties - Home
  26. A

V2R unofficial results

1 C 1919 Schueler, Brandon 1 UTV P 10:36:42.446 11:49:30.187 08:03:08.140 30:29:20.773 2 1947 Creagan, Jim 2 UTV P 10:32:38.446 12:06:19.968 08:05:38.250 30:44:36.664 3 1909 Perret, Pierre 3 UTV P 12:05:55.649 15:30:00.000 11:28:02.359 39:03:58.008 4 1924 Lasher, Michael 4 UTV P 14:15:00.000...
  27. A

BITD Bluewater GP Parker AZ

Went to Parker with Justin yesterday and had a blast. He was running 3rd or 4th and had a plug wire issue that took a while to sort out and put us a lap down, but managed a finish in 5th or 6th out of 15 or so. The black Teryx with Pink arms and bumpers won it, not sure after that. Podium...
  28. A

Grinding Stone RD-2 results and pics

The results were a lot of broken UTVs and Pilots. Brandon Simms pulled out the win. Great job Brandon. There were about 20-22 starters and 3 or 4 finishers. I took 400 or so pictures, but there were only a few cars running, so lots of the same thing over and over. I'm uploading them to...
  29. A

Whiplash Salt Lake GP (Firebird Lake)

A decent turnout for the race today. It was a 1hr GP race on mixed motocross and desert. Rough but nice track. Tough on the vehicles though. Lots of attrition. Someone in a blue rhino (didnt get a name) with a weller 720/bronco clutch motor took the holeshot with Brandon Simms, a honda pilot...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000