Search results

1. L

All UTV's Sneak peak at the new SR1 arse kicking machines for 2013

I've compiled the build from the birth of the car to present, on the new KAWI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com website. http://lorenzmotorsports.com/custom-kawi-builds/ ....
  2. L

KAWASAKI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com NEW website

LORENZracingDivision.com Official Website Release, October 2014 The new website is a culmination of 10 years worth of work by the LORENZ family that continues to peak in a partnership with KAWASAKI Team Green since 2013 "It was a childhood dream to be one of those guys that could produce a...
  3. L

KAWASAKI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com NEW website

It's been a long time coming, and somebody had to finally put it together. Seeing as I'm racing for Kawi Team Green, I figured that I would take the initiative and compile the largest Kawi Custom Builds from around the web. I threw in a couple of Team Green Videos along with some vintage edit...
  4. L

LORENZstudioDesign's KAWASAKI T4 build starts today.

LORENZracingDivision.com Official Website Release, October 2014 The new website is a culmination of 10 years worth of work by the LORENZ family that continues to peak in a partnership with KAWASAKI Team Green since 2013 "It was a childhood dream to be one of those guys that could produce a...
  5. L

Can she be spotted in the crowd at Moab?
  6. L

SuperATV Winch went in cleanly. There's a dash mounted hard wired switch, and a wireless remote that fits snuggly in the seat belt breast pocket.
  7. L

2009 Teryx Revived

Big and bold graphics or you can't see what's going on after the car gets dusty.
  8. L

The seat grommets came from BenchMark Performance. Easy install, and worth their weight in gold. The goal was to do as little as possible to the car while keeping the safety features of a real 5 point racing harness. I didn't want to start changing out seats and seat mounts if i didnt have to...
  9. L

The 24 hour round trip drive to Moab Utah from San Diego was worth it if it was just for this 1st day. A week of trails are ahead! I got to ride Moab with the legend Larry Ragland and his family, along with Curry and the Big Cheese behind Kawasaki's last 4 seasons of Super Cross...
  10. L

They came with the LT kit. It was a package deal I couldn't pass up.
  11. L

90% done. Photo Shoot at Moab in 3...2...
  12. L

Graphics came of with ease. A heat gun on low and some elbow grease. There's a slight trick to getting the right amount of heat onto the sticker as your peeling to get the glue to let go, but not so much to melt the sticker. "Low" worked on the heat gun, "high" fried the sticker and stretched...
  13. L

UTVUnderground Action Sports Canopy FORUM MEMBER GIVEAWAY!!

It needs to live its life in front of this rig at Lucas Oil Races. We might make it to a couple of the big shows to show off our Dodge Suspension. I need to get off my arse and get these Dodge frames rails cut up, powder coated, and set up with our coils and shocks as a life size front quarter...
  14. L

I'd steer you wrong if I guessed. Dave knows exactly, give him a call, tell him you want what Lorenz has. 714 484-5996 I think 4x4 up front.... Nah never mind, I'm going to mess up. All I know is that it clears the T4 and my Race Teryx.
  15. L

What a difference a set of tires and wheels makes. 28" GBC Mongrels on 14" carbon fiber HiPer Wheels from Fullerton Sand Sports. Dave set me up with his racing groove front and rear. It's a heavy steer groove up front and he opened up the rear sipes with 1/4" grooves. The Billet Aliminum...
  16. L

Easter with Family and Friends at "Glamis North Hot Springs" on the Eastern Shore of the Salt and Sea. I broke 300 miles in the T4 this trip. New HiPer Wheels with Fullerton Sand Sport Billet Center ready to be mounted after this trip. The OEM wheels are by-by ready for craigslist, along...
  17. L

Kawasaki My T4 build

Who did that wrap for you? It looks simple and effective. If you did it in your garage I'm impressed.
  18. L

Here's a couple images I created from our King Of The Hammers (KOH) trip last month. UTV underground boys taking in the scenery: THE LOVELL BROTHERS RUN A KAWASAKI T4 AS PART OF THIER RACE SUPPORT FOR KOH AND FOR THIER PRO-LITE TORC RACING PROGRAMS...
  19. L

I was able to trade my 2014 almost new Factory Green Kawi arms and Fox Shox to a forum member for his Long Travel Kit and some cash. The transaction went smoother than expected. I've since run the car at KOH to snap a few images for LORENZstudio with some of the boy at UTV Underground, and ive...
  20. L

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

I went with the smaller SuperATV unit. Theres only so much force that you can tug on something before a 1500# vehicle starts sliding with all fours locked up. You can only pull on somebody so hard before you, the anchor starts to get pulled in...
  21. L

SuperATV Steering Wheel went in. http://www.superatv.com/UTV-Steering-Wheel-SW120-P909C401.aspx It was pretty straight forward with a small amounts of stock plastic to remove. I used a rotozip with a bit that had a bearing attached to it. It made the job pretty dummy proof, meaning I...
  22. L

Suzy's birthday was last month, I threw her a surprise party, and flew her into the Ranch via the Monster Heli. I'd like to say the T4 took the show.... But the R44 stole its thunder that day.
  23. L

All UTV's Sneak peak at the new SR1 arse kicking machines for 2013

I'm not sure why it took so long to get power steering in the car, but I finally took the plunge and had HRT Motorsports install this SuperATV.com power steering kit. http://www.superatv.com/Kawasaki-Teryx-Power-Steering-Kit-P1086C1036.aspx
  24. L

Prayers for UTVUnderground member Waytay...

No amount of drugs can fix that kind of ugly.
  25. L

Post Pics of Your Teryx's, Show off you builds

Monster Heli and the T4
  26. L

XP1K or T Rex 2

JimandMelissa, did this thread help sway your decision or confirm your opinion about what SxS would work best for you? Inquiring minds want to know why you started the thread out by taking out the cost component?
  27. L

XP1K or T Rex 2

I run at 1/2 to 3/4 throttle while duning my T4. If I'm at full throttle I've already lost the battle of keeping momentum. My T4 out handles a stock Maverick in The dunes hands down. So did my 2009 Kawi T2. Both of my Kawasaki's had different brands of suspension and different shocks...
  28. L

XP1K or T Rex 2

If I wanted power and safety for dune rides, Baja or light desert use, I'd be looking at spending $25,000 on a dual Sport. http://www.race-dezert.com/classifieds/index.php?ct=sandcar&md=details&id=66110
  29. L

XP1K or T Rex 2

If you want an apples to apples comparison at the $25,000 price point here it is. I'll sell you this car for $25,000. 190hp ZX-10 motor Vs 100hp Polaris motor Full tube chassis Race car safety Vs Bolt together OEM chassis
  30. L

XP1K or T Rex 2

If you want to go fast and have $22,000 to spend there are better options than an XP1K. A T2 can be had for $11,000 new. There is no comparison when it comes to how stout the Kawi is built compared to the others. There is no better value out there than a Kawi Teryx. To ask for a...
  31. L

What's going to grow this sport? (UTV)

We-40 prep every race, oil change and download the Sony Action Cam video... Race Prep complete Honest truth, so long as I don't blow a motor, Race prep for my Teryx ZX10 Lucas Oil Short Course Car has been somewhat low key. If I could stop adding to the car and learn to drive it I'd be...
  32. L

Re: Massage in Dubai Welcome aboard from America.
  33. L

HiPer's are what I'll be using for wheels. Dave over at Fullerton Sand Sport developed new thicker race centers for the Carbon Fiber Wheel. We had a small hand in designing the logo for him. We discussed making some Limited Edition LORENZstudioDesign HiPers for our cars. I have to get my butt...
  34. L

GBC is doing the tires. I have some Dirt Commanders in 12" left from last race season. They're in good shape minus the hole in one of them. Gary Thompson left me with a souvinere after he landed on me going over the ski jump together. I love the big tall lugs on the Dirt Commanders. 30"...
  35. L

Fair trade. You did the dirty work on the RZR 800's and are hammering out the Maverick for fun. I'll get the T4 valving handled. I think I still have 2 sets of new long travel SAW shock in the warehouse that are valved for an 8" over RZR 800.
  36. L

Brand new with 1.8 hours on her and she's already on blocks. I'm kind of sad that she's loosing the good looking green arms.
  37. L

We got our new T4 the day after Christmas. I took delivery of it at Fun Bike Center in San Diego. They have a good team over there that I would recommend, I tend to dislike big dealers, but FBC was a bit different. We promptly loaded the freshly minted piece into the trailer and headed to...
  38. L

All UTV's 4 seat sport utv pro's & con's

Kids in a car seat didn't know any difference, and 2-5 year olds were fine riding in the back. Adults in the back.... have you ever seen a clown car? That said, I won't ride in the back of my buddies Jeep it's just slightly bigger with almost no leg room for an adult.
  39. L

Kawasaki Kawasaki Teryx T4 Long Travel?

Baller status. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  40. L

Here's the whoop eating T2 that I just sold for $8900. The new T4 will be an even better handling machine with the extra wheel base and long travel. I'm leaving the motor stock and expect to have a machine that will do amazing in the dunes and around the ranch for $6,000-$10,000 less than a...
  41. L

I don't think there's really a question what UTV is the most dependable. The Kawi T4 is the Go-To when considering price and dependability. If you want a go fast machine, a SXS is the wrong place to be looking. You can get a Dual Sport or a Sand Rail used for $5000-$10000 less than you would...
  42. L

Looking for SR1 rhino

I don't think that Craig's list SR1 would be legal in the LOORRS class.
  43. L

Looking for SR1 rhino

Yes we both built our SR1/zx10's last year over at HRT Motorsports. After I posted his car I thought about all the possibilities of building myself a new chassis. I have (2) ZX10 2004-2005 motors that I can't use. The wiring is different than the 06/07 motors that I use in my car but both...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000