Search results

1. L

KAWASAKI Team Green LORENZracingDivision.com NEW website

It's been a long time coming, and somebody had to finally put it together. Seeing as I'm racing for Kawi Team Green, I figured that I would take the initiative and compile the largest Kawi Custom Builds from around the web. I threw in a couple of Team Green Videos along with some vintage edit...
  2. L

LORENZstudioDesign's KAWASAKI T4 build starts today.

We got our new T4 the day after Christmas. I took delivery of it at Fun Bike Center in San Diego. They have a good team over there that I would recommend, I tend to dislike big dealers, but FBC was a bit different. We promptly loaded the freshly minted piece into the trailer and headed to...
  3. L

LOORRS Regional 2013 schedule... There you have it

We plan to dominate the SR1 class and stir the pot as much as possible along the way. All in the name of fun of course. There's nothing like dropping a bunch of Type "A" people in a cage and putting 200Hp under thier foot on a low budget and watching what happens.
  4. L

All UTV's Sneak peak at the new SR1 arse kicking machines for 2013

Jerod and I are jumping feet first into the LOORRS SR1 Class for 2013. It's a new team with new builds by HRT and Benchmark. I'm going to be running one of the few ZX-10 Kawasaki Teryx cars out there, while Jerod is going to stick with the tried and trued Yamaha Rhino SR1 Chassis. Here's a few...
  5. L

All UTV's Flying Banana II 840 BenchMark Performance VIDEO

Having some good clean fun at the Ranch this weekend. Apparently the English can't hold a camera steady to save their lives while screaming like little girls and giggling like school boys. I really need to get me one of those fancy GO Pro Cameras and strap it to my head. The car is FOR SALE...
  6. L

SxS Stadium Series Photos by LORENZstudio.com, Round #1, Perris California

The stands were almost to capacity as Round #1 of the SxS Stadium Series went off on Saturday night. HIGHLIGHTS: *Buy One Get One FREE concessions in the early part of the evening!!! Who does that these days? Race venues are known for their "Highway Robbery Food Pricing"... Way to go...
  7. L

SABOBA GP Photos by LORENZstudio.com

SABOBA GP.... (scratch that) SABOBA Mud Fest pics are now up on our website. Feel free to copy the photo "links" and post them all over the web MUD

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000