Search results

1. T

FIRST RC!

I ended up buying my self a Xmas present< I picked up a Traxxas Slash 4X4 1/10. What a kick in the pants! Why did I wait so long?
  2. T

Recreation racing

Ive been pondering the idea of doing some recreation racing in the VORRA series, its the closest to home. Of course one of the requirements is window nets, My aftermarket cage is all ready powdercoated, and i would need to grind the PC to weld tabs for nets and it would be a PITA. I have...
  3. T

All UTV's Lighted Whip reccomendations

What are peoples choice of lighted whips for a SXS? Quik light? Tribal Whip? Safe Glo? Sick Stick? or any others?
  4. T

2013 Pismo Huckfest!

Bam!!! finally made my reservations for the 2013 Pismo Huck Fest, Who else is going? Last year, Team Whskey Kittens gettin it!!! http://youtu.be/eNk4s6Y59OQ
  5. T

T4?

Call me crazy but I have been contemplating the purchase of a T4, after reading reviews, the only thing I have found people aren't happy with is the speed limiter. Which is a easy fix thanks to Benchmark performance. I recently sold my XP, and will be a owner of a Maverick soon, so speed...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000