Search results

1. P

HAMMERS NEEDS YOUR HELP TODAY!!! CALLING ON EVERYONE!!

Term limits need to be imposed for these psychos Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
  2. P

Other Yamaha / Honda "Sport" SxS?

They have lost me as a customer. You will build what the consumers want or you will fail! Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 4
  3. P

YAMAHA - June 11th, 6PM PST on UTVUnderground.com - 2014 Model Year RELEASE!

They want the best side x side out there then they need to hire people like me who raced the rhino, won a bunch and got nothing from them. We are the people keeping them even slightly in business. You want to build a winning side x side Yamaha? You better start talking to the driver's! What...
  4. P

Other NEW 2014 Yamaha VIKING **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

Lame. Just quit! Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  5. P

Yamaha Rhino Owners?

Change diff oil often and make sure you use good synthetic oil, like amsoil. Also keep ujoints greased and every couple of seasons clean completely and regrease your cv's with lucas red! Take it from me I have raced and beat the crap out of my rhino. GO JBS! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  6. P

WORCS RD3 HAVASU Information - WHO IS RACING??

Not me! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  7. P

Other New YAMAHA in 5 Days!!!!

Weak!!! What else did you expect:eek: Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  8. P

my WORCS Canyon Raceway pics and video

Crazy whoops and major dust. Hope you have a air system! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  9. P

Caleb Moore - Pray For Caleb....

Prayers from the Hinckley Family! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  10. P

New law requiring helmets in california

As I have said before, I will not wear a helmet and I will keep my conversion. Good luck trying to catch me. Screw you POLITICIANS! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  11. P

Yamaha need to know what clutch kit/brand to o with

If you don't go with James from JBS your crazy. He sponsored me during my WORCS racing season and gave me more support than any of my sponsors not to mention he had the best clutching setup up from anyone and I have driven a lot of setup. I have not meet a more stand up and honest guy than...
  12. P

Yamaha need spindle right side asap

I think I have one. Might be left or right. You should look into trinity spindles. I can get a good deal on them. I will check what I have tomorrow. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  13. P

RJ Anderson WINS 2012 LOORRS Pro-Lite Championship

Congrats RJ, me and my boy Luke tried to help him in Utah for WORCS, stand up guy hardcore racer! Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  14. P

It will be fun running!!!! Try and catch me. Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  15. P

CPSC can suck it. This is all part of the bigger picture in America. They will take away all of our rights if given the chance . WAKE UP AMERICA!!! VOTE THESE CROOKS OUT!! I say good luck trying to catch me. I will ride without my helmet anyways. They need not forget that the citizens run the...
  16. P

NEW 2013 Polaris Line-Up....

You know i will Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
  17. P

F-U California and the morons whom elected the morons who passed this bul!shit bill. Goodluck trying to catch me and as for Kawi-Green machine I will never buy any of your shitty ass products!!!!!!!!
  18. P

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD4 Speedworld Pictures & Results

That was a great track. Thank you Worcs for putting up these events, also I would like to say Thank You to my family for being there to support me and Thanks to Joey from UTV Underground for all the pics, hopefully more to come, Ha! Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
  19. P

CA - Feinstein Reintroduces Bill to Protect 1.6M Acres

Funk dat bee-atch!!!!!!!! Vote her out!!!!!
  20. P

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

Thank you WORCS that was a fun track!!!! Thanks!!!!!!
  21. P

Official UTVUnderground 2012 WORCS RD2 Primm Pictures & Results !!UPDATED!!

I was behind mittag , then John passed me before the checkedered flag. I had two flat tires as for everyone else I don't know where they were at. Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  22. P

Who here knows if Mittag was in the 700 class. I passed him then blew out two right side tires. I drove through the checkered behind him. Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  23. P

Does anyone know what WORCS is doing to figure out the results? Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  24. P

I had a blast and got the checkered flag to it was a good day! Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  25. P

That wasn't the only thing on the track. There was a Hugh pile of trash and debris toward the end of the track. I almost drove into it. Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk
  26. P

I'm sure they are trying hard, but it is still a business and they are making money.This is the 2nd race this year that their transponders failed. Now no one will have their lap times or REAL race results. With that being said I still very much appreciate the time and effort from the WORCS...
  27. P

Nobody is saying you should just move over, but they were people driving completely out of control just to stay in front of you, one person from class 2 almost flipped tryin to stay in front of me causing me to swerve out of the way causing me to blow two right side tires. They should keep the...
  28. P

By the way. The track was brutal. Even when you tried to pass, it was almost impossible. Slower people would not let you pass. They also should have watered the track the dust was insane. I slowed down several times just so I wouldn't t-bone anyone else. I blew two tires and still managed to...
  29. P

Don't do it. Hey Joey also I was thinking about talking to WORCS about the contesting rules. A good friend of mine, Luke Rodgers got contested by Trevor at 747 ink. It is only 200 dollars. That wouldn't even cover the cost of the labor, not to mention the parts. They should increase it to at...
  30. P

WORCS SXS Race Program Improvements EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY **PAYBACK INFO**

Already paid 10 to get in plus 50 for entry Plus 10 for a transponder that didn't work. Just seems to me that they need to get their act together. People are spending a ton of money to show up to these races a lot of us with no sponsorship. Hopefully they can get these problems fixed especially...
  31. P

Joey they didn't work last race either. The transponder said I had 3 laps last race I broke on my 5th lap and the guys that broke down behind me came in a place in front of me. I passed them before they broke and I was behind them the whole race. WORCS wanted 25 dollars more to contest. I
  32. P

Never heard any about pit area. I drove 2 full laps on a flat!
  33. P

They didn't do anything they listed. Their podium did not happen. They still have not posted results, there was no fund. I don't know what is going on with WORCS. Disorganized in my opinion.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000