Search results

1. B

EPS stopped working!?!! Help please!

K, I have looked under the dash it's all one big unit... I'll bet the control Module is part of the EPS itself... Internal to it... Might have to yank it off and rip it apart
  2. B

It doesn't do anything when you turn the key on... No movement at all. It's almost as if the power steering doesn't exist at all. And the arming light on the instrument cluster is on. And what/where is there EPS control module?
  3. B

Ok so I lawn darted my xp4 pretty good, checked the suspension and steering parts over and over again and all looks good. Problem is ever since I nosed it the power steering won't work. The warning light is on. I checked the relay and it's still good. Anyone have anything like this happen?
  4. B

All UTV's WHERE DO YOU RIDE??? WHAT DO YOU RIDE???

1. Polaris RZR XP4 900, bought from Berts 2. SDR fast back cage dual lighted whips, SDR prerunner style front bumper, PRP seats with custom Coors Light mountain logos embroidered, PRP harnesses, OMF three peice wheels all four corners, STU sand blasters with matching OMF wheels, DFR steering...
  5. B

What to do with tax money?

Oh also, Dennison and Rusty... you need a new CPA!!
  6. B

What to do with tax money?

sounds like a party.. room for two? hahaha :D Pay off a CC and with the left over booking a trip to either Cabo, Cancun or Hawaii
  7. B

What's next?

I am not sure about a Viking 710... but I am thinking the same thing, Joey is stiring the pot right now, he knows something :eek:
  8. B

All UTV's Lookinf for XP1000 Uniball A-Arms

Madigan Motorsports is just putting a set out, if you have Instagram (that's where I see his work) you can check out the finished product along with the CAD photos of them... pretty sick.
  9. B

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

:eek: well i guess its all sealed well... just leary of dust getting in and ruining the camera... maybe i will just take the 7100 out and give it a try
  10. B

XP 1000 - 2 seats or 4?

I own a 900 XP4, but for the 1000 I personally voted for the 2 seater... I like the newer longer wheelbase of the 1000 2 seater vs the 900 2 seater, however at the same time the length of the new 1000 4 seater is border line rediculous!!! its a limosine (my opinion only). Sure the length of...
  11. B

wtf what took me so long?

can you define "support Joeys good body"? haha Welcome to the boards!! and not to worry... I often vanish from the board then surface and post and vanish, then repeat! :eek:
  12. B

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

oh and the build look good!!! seen it on your flat bed a few weeks on on Antelope and Newport :D
  13. B

Kawasaki My Kawasaki T4

Just curious, what kind of stuff do you use to "desert" proof your equipment... we have a nikon D7100 and D800... I want to take to the desert but get nervous...
  14. B

Where in Ocotillo do you camp?

What is WFS? I live in Menifee... might have to come down and check it out.
  15. B

ya we normally stay off poleline just before that second hump to the east of the restrooms... about 100 yards or so in just want to try different and mix it up a bit.
  16. B

I need a radio for my SXS :(
  17. B

ya that would be cool, i think we are going to have like 5-6 rzrs in our camp. Tried to PM you, looks like you need to delete some old PMs and make some space. Menifee? what area? I live near newport and menifee rd.
  18. B

I will be there the same weekend, heading out Jan 30th... I am thinking most likely the place that Joey described... just gotta run it by the others that will be camping with. Look for this rig
  19. B

Thanks for the feedback guys, think I am gonna get the group to try countyline. I will be hauling in a 37ft 5th wheel, will that be a problem Joey?
  20. B

I have always camped off poleline. We are looking to try something new this next trip we are going on. Basically I want where you have camped and your experience. Has to be kid friendly. Pictures if you have them. Any help with good suggestions is appreciated.
  21. B

MIRRORS

nm, figured it out
  22. B

MIRRORS

Am I the only one that clicks the assaultind link in the signature and gets redirected back to UTVUG?
  23. B

MIRRORS

how much are all black combat mirrors shipped to 92584
  24. B

XP1K 2 AND 4 SEAT BLOWN BELT ISSUES.

My understanding is they used the same clutch as the 900, with added weight and power on the 1000 unit. Could this be the issue? Does the new heavier unit with more power need a beefier clutch setup?
  25. B

UTVUnderground Show & Shine at 2013 Camp RZR Halloween!!

how quick does the show n shine fill up Joey? is there limited space available? i wanna show of my G ride!!! :D
  26. B

2013 Sand Sports Super Show Sept 20th-22nd

Be there saturday... XL please Joey!! need some stickers for the XP4 also, gotta rep the UG
  27. B

Back in the game...

Ya Joey!!! Got some mother G trips planned this year! I will be there halloween, I see unofficially there will be another camp RZR? Its on!
  28. B

Back in the game...

More pictures
  29. B

Back in the game...

Some updates SDR cage and DFR wheel with quick release
  30. B

2013 CAMP RZR - GLAMIS (Unofficial Announcement / Save The Date)

I'm in... After seeing last years camp RZR video and now with my SDR built xp4!! I wanna get it on!!!!
  31. B

XP Long Travel Kit?

Anyone know the cost of the jagged X kit?
  32. B

Polaris The new setup, 2013 xp4 LE

Not to hard when using a blow dryer, or a heat gun on a low setting The rears seemed harder than then front hood/dash. clean the left over gooey stuff and wash!!
  33. B

Today's work, installed seats (left over from rhino build) Removed all factory stickers Put on black hood (traded my white one out)
  34. B

Ok this will be a little bit of a slower build thread, but I figured I wanted to have a timeline of its build!!! As of now what I have planned is as follows (can possibly change) Lower rear seats (PRP bench in the works to match the fronts) Harnesses all around Lower cage, fixed sides...
  35. B

All UTV's Have You Seen Berts UTV's Custom Built SXS's Yet ?

Just picked my 2013 XP4 from Dwight last week.... i really dug the black and green SDR built XP4 do you guys have that same steering wheel and quick release in your parts department? oh and tell Dwight thanks again for all the help!
  36. B

Back in the game...

Anyone with a silver XP want to trade hood/dash?
  37. B

Back in the game...

Thanks everyone, now time to mod it :eek:
  38. B

Back in the game...

I chose the 900 because if I'm spending over 15k on a machine might as well get the best one for a little more :D
  39. B

Back in the game...

New seats, well seats that I had left over from my rhino build
  40. B

Back in the game...

I like the MCX kit, but how much reliability does the turbo kit take away?
  41. B

Back in the game...

Haha valid point, so I guess the question is how long will it remain stock!!
  42. B

Back in the game...

It's been a long while... Finally decided to just buy something new and cool!!! Here she is in stock form, this time I want to keep it simple... cage, doors, seats and wheel/tire combo
  43. B

Yamaha Sick Custom Rhino!

10,000 grand? What a tool!! Nice rhino! Bet that weller motor rips!!
  44. B

Sweet jump video!

Yeeeeeehhhaaaaawwwwww
  45. B

Cognito R1 Rhino Video

What paddle tire are you running? Those things are sick!!!
  46. B

Glen Helen MX pile up video

ya I seen that yesterday, pretty gnarly pile up, looks like pretty much everyone rode away from it. Hope everyone was intact ok though, couldn't tell 100% from the video

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000