Search results

1. P

Battery help!

The Odyssey is a great battery and fits directly in the battery box on the Ranger. The Rhino uses a U1 sized battery and there is some really good batteries to fit that also, including the Power Source and Lifeline. I installed an isolator and Optima Yellowtop in a customers SxS to power the...
  2. P

pdailey's Kawasaki Teryx Makeover.......Pics

Pat... We need this at the 1000. For... umm... "testing" purposes. Dan and I will gladly write a comparison story of this vs your four seater. Sent from my home using an Atari.
  3. P

Yamaha Calling all old rhino mechanics

In the future I've always had good lust welding a little bit of stainless to the stud (if it's not to deep) and work it out while still warm. I normally TIG it but I have had Mig work too. The aluminum expands as it sucks the heat out of steel. It's gotten me out of some jams.
  4. P

Greg@SSVworks here to support

Welcome to the site. Joey: I know a good sponsor...
  5. P

Hi, new guy.

Ramp slipped out at Firebird in Phoenix. Taco'd the tailgate. My buddy Dan200 ran over to steady it and I told him to take a picture before it fell off.
  6. P

Hi, new guy.

Thanks Lucas! Not only does buying from me help me get to races, it also gets spread around the industry. I hope to help answer questions on here about wiring, fabrication, and other tech stuff. I sell Odyssey, Optima, Lifeline, Power Source, and performance oils too... maybe the admin of this...
  7. P

Hi, new guy.

I figured you guys love golf carts....
  8. P

Hi, new guy.

Hi, my name is Christopher D Philo and I own Mohave Battery and Philofab. I'm on lots of other forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000