Search results

1. T

Any racers out of Las Vegas?

Just getting back into the swing of things. I'm in Vegas and it's finally riding season. I haven't done any sxs racing, but certainly down to ride (no show pony here).
  2. T

Utah 9/26-27

Nobody going to this? Looks like they have plenty of miles for the wider machines. We will be in a 1k and a 6over rhino.
  3. T

Utah 9/26-27

Any recommendations on fast trails? or where to stay? Looks like Lizzie & Charley's may be the best place. I'll be calling this week to see what's available
  4. T

Utah 9/26-27

I have been trying to get up to marysvale for a few years now. Really hoping to make this run. http://www.utvjam.com/ The Paiute trail system looks incredible. Looks like sxs Performance will be there. Anyone headed up from Vegas?
  5. T

Modern offroad xp1k doors now in stock

I should have posted this immediately, but was super busy trying to get out of town. Tim - thank you for the great phone support and sending out exactly what i bought (and on time!). I didn't have a clock running, but i think i spent less than twenty minutes mounting both doors. The fit is...
  6. T

XP1K out with the old - dash

I have plans to put all of vital gauges over there. I need to get some seat time in, so those will have to come later. I think Alba is working on some new gauges, so hope to line those up over there.
  7. T

Thanks - contact Nate at Alba about the dash. I don't have any plans for the take offs. It's in Vegas.
  8. T

who runs a horn/siren for fireroads

Agree with all of the above; however, i just ordered one. It is extremely irritating when you pull up on the guy with no mirrors or idea that they are not the only one on the planet..
  9. T

Ordered and stoked, thanks for the help Tim!
  10. T

Miller Canyon ride this Saturday

looks to be true from the video. i'm in vegas with inlaws in lancaster. maybe see you on the next one.
  11. T

Nice - I am not able to make the April date (Vaca san diego), but the video looks great and hope to make the next one.
  12. T

Where is this? I did a google search and found a miller canyon in CA and AZ.
  13. T

3/28-30 Sand Hollow Utah

Headed to Sand Hollow Utah last weekend of March. Anyone interested? We get there Friday 3/28 and leaving Sunday 3/30 Should be on the road from Vegas by noon on Friday
  14. T

Need to give a shout to the great vendors and fabricators out there that make my life easier. Replaced the old dash to make room for what I want in the cock pit. Alba, Glazzkraft, and PCI. What I can't show you yet is a purchase of new Modern Offroad doors to be ordered tomorrow (found...
  15. T

DONE! i will call you first thing in the morning (first thing PST….). Thanks
  16. T

SxS Sobe bomb :)

unreal, glad everyone is ok. Whats the story? Do you know what caused it?
  17. T

Those may be the best fitting doors i have seen. Love the body lines. do you have black frame, white door skin ready to ship?
  18. T

Thanksgiving weekend. Where you riding?

Duck Creek UT - super stocked, GPS should be here tomorrow from PCI, and I wish I could find those nice new Methods....
  19. T

Black rhino does the right thing!

I agree. I wasn't up to speed on the changes until I called them looking for seats for my rhino. They not only made calls but obviously pulled strings to get me a great set of PRP seats to keep my build going. Thanks guys for keeping us on schedule!
  20. T

Yamaha 700 exhaust burnout

This is on the exhaust side of the system on a 2008 700 Rhino. I have two units and both have this hole burned through. They are both running great, I just happened to notice it while working on it. Does anyone know why this happens? Can it cause any further damage? Thanks for you help
  21. T

All UTV's Welcome Muzzys Performance Products

Well it seems as though I am very behind in this post (maybe it's my exhaust) but I need to chime in. After tightening, retightening, locktighting every bolt and then dealing with worn out hanger bushings on my aftermarket dual exhaust system I am finally upgrading to what appears to be the only...
  22. T

Hate stopping or waiting in line to dump?

Thanks for the info, I am so jealous of my neighbor that put a clean out on the side of his house. He always beats me unpacking. Not so much any more...all hail the poop grinder! This story is great, we almost did this to our neighbor campers that were total drunk jerkoffs. I would love to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000