Search results

1. groundforce

Dune action at Little Sahara

We Got the whole family and our new machine out to Little Sahara State Park for Spring break. We had a blast and broke our new RZR XP4 in real good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. groundforce

Lakeside riding at Lake Murray ATV Park

Well. Sorry I hadn't kept things up in here. Heres the playlist of the rest of the vids in this series if anybody is interested. And Please if yall do watch a few more I'd love to hear some feedback. I really enjoy making the vids just wanna keep improving along the way. EDIT: So the forum...
  3. groundforce

Lakeside riding at Lake Murray ATV Park

Looking for something unique at an offroad park check out Lake Murray ATV Park. Located in Ardmore Oklahoma it is a fun state park with quite a bit of variety. What makes this place unique is all the access to the lake. Almost the entire park is surrounded by the lake. Get too hot just pull...
  4. groundforce

VR Video - Ripping the X3

I think this is one of my favorite shots I've captured with the Fusion so far. No Music. No Editing. Just a quick 360º VR video of us ripping the Maverick X3 around at Lake Murray ATV Park. NOTE: watch it with the YouTube app for the interactive experience.
  5. groundforce

Pine Mountain Trails Oklahoma

OK maybe the last Pine Mountain Trails trip video. Ready to move on to my next trips footage. If your ever around the southeastern part of Oklahoma I would suggest checking the park out. It is a great family park and the kiddos really loved it. I Look forward to getting back out there again.
  6. groundforce

Been slacking on getting more of this trip edited so here is the 360º version of that first ride through the trails. Not too happy about how the 360 quality turned out this time. I Had to export using the goPro app on the phone and the quality just isnt the same as working on my desktop.
  7. groundforce

Starting to edit vids from our last trip to Pine Mountain Trails. Great park in South East Oklahoma with around 1700 acres of riding. Lots of nice hard packed and rocky trail. With A bit of water and mud. Got a bunch of footage to dig thru. I keep all the vids of this park in this same...
  8. groundforce

First Time Offroading with the Kiddo

Thank you @JoeyD23. Means a lot coming from you. And I got two more trips of footage waiting for editing. I’m right there with you. Wish we could just ride with the kiddos every day. The excitement they bring along just elevates everything. Looking forward to the years of riding with them to...
  9. groundforce

OK. Heres our last video from the Barnwell Mountain trip. This was quite a special trip with it being my daughters first offroad adventure. Fell this one kinda captures her whole introduction into offroading pretty nicely. Hope yall been enjoying the videos as much as like making them.
  10. groundforce

360º Trail Riding at Barnwell Mountain.

Got more 360º video from a trip to Barnwell Mountain up on the YouTube. Best viewed in the mobile YouTube app for full interactivity.
  11. groundforce

Here’s the 360° version of this same ride. Remember these are best view in the mobile YouTube app. Even better if you have google cardboard or another VR head display. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. groundforce

She had a blast. And a new helmet is certainly on the list to get before the next trip. We struggled with that darn thing all weekend to keep it on her head properly and just never worked well for this. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. groundforce

Recently Got to take my kiddo on her first offroad adventure at Barnwell Mountain. And she loved it. Her excitement and reactions while riding were just awesome and I look forward to the many adventures ahead of us. Filmed her first ride with the GoPro Fusion. There is so much you can do with...
  14. groundforce

Trail riding & Bedrock Busting for Gold

That is pretty awesome. Looks like an interesting thing to do if your riding in the right places.
  15. groundforce

Carnage in Colorado - Papa Pierce RZR 900 S Rollover

Man So were we. Running up to the machine we were all expecting him to be in so much worse shape. And When we flipped him back over he kinda flopped all the way to the passenger side I thought for sure he been hurt more than just a concussion. He will definitely be looking into upgrading the...
  16. groundforce

Carnage in Colorado - Papa Pierce RZR 900 S Rollover

Chase crew gets a little gnarly Day 3 Seat Time Adventures. Opened my eyes up though, Shit can go wrong on even the simplest of rides and I have got to be more diligent about wearing my helmet. (yeah I'm the one without). Glad Papa Pierce was wearing his.
  17. groundforce

UTV Racing on MX Track (Iowa)

found it on your channel. good stuff man
  18. groundforce

UTV Racing on MX Track (Iowa)

Track looks pretty fun but do you have some of the woods action too?
  19. groundforce

DJI Osmo Mobile Gimbal Testing at Little Sahara State park

Going into this years Seat Time Adventures trip we ended up purchasing the DJI Osmo Mobile Gimbal. So on our way to Colorado we stopped at Little Sahara to play around in the sand a little and test it out before hand. All the footage at Little Sahara is shot on an iPhone 7 with the DJI gimbal...
  20. groundforce

Seat Time Adventures Field Trip to Little Sahara

Well here's some of the 360° footage from the Little Sahara trip. Probably should have started a new thread for this one to get some fresh eyes but guess I'll keep all this trips vids together. NOTE: watch it in the YouTube app for interactively. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. groundforce

Full experience video is up on the Seat Time Channel. Quite a different feel with my brother doing the narration. We asked him to explain a quick into segment and when he returned with what he did we had to get some more in.
  22. groundforce

Got to introduce a few of the Seat Time dirt bike guys to Little Sahara State Park a couple weeks ago. It was many of their first times to really ever ride in the dunes so it was definitely interesting riding the UTV around with them. We're finally getting to sort thru the footage and get it...
  23. groundforce

The Chase - Seat Time Adventures 2.0 - Taylor Park Colorado

Finally got around to making a little behind the scenes edit as we ran around in Taylor Park Colorado chasing some dirtbikes. Dont forget to check out the full Seat Time Adventures edit on the Seat Time Channel too.
  24. groundforce

Breaking in the Maverick X3 at Red River ATV Park

Took the maiden voyage of our new Can-Am Maverick X3 at Red River ATV Park. Pretty nice little park if your close enough for a day ride and like riding in the sand.
  25. groundforce

Monahans Sandhills State Park for Offroad use - Petition

Here is the latest on getting the Monahans open to us "Duners". 1200+ Signatures and counting The guys that set up and are kinda spearheading this thing made their local Odessa news channels yesterday. http://www.newswest9.com/story/34302812/petition-started-to-allow-duners-at-monahans-sandhills
  26. groundforce

Monahans Sandhills State Park for Offroad use - Petition

Seems like were loosing offroad parks all too often now a days. Last November we lost yet another great park in west Texas, the Kermit Sandhills. The loss of this park has hit hard for many businesses in the area as it was one of the very few destinations around to legally ride. Now amidst the...
  27. groundforce

360º Offroad - Texas Creek of Taylor Park Colorado

Subbed sometime yesterday. We've got a DJI Inspire but don't use it frequently when off-roading. It's such a pain to get setup and we would rather be riding. The mavic looks like a great solution while off-roading. I'd sure appreciate a sub too if you haven't already. Dirty Rice Offroad...
  28. groundforce

I really dig that rig spinning around the rzr @poison. I've laid out plans to build a similar setup just never get around to actually building it. Partly because the trails around here would not be to suitable for it. The extension arm would just bang around on the trees so much. Maybe my next...
  29. groundforce

Got MORE 360º Video!!! Out running chase/film crew for this years Seat Time Adventures. This trail is Texas Creek heading out of Taylor Park Colorado to meet the dirtbikes. Again pass along yalls thoughts. Click and drag to move the camera around. Or watch on a mobile device and move the...
  30. groundforce

Hoonigan / Can-Am Team Up For Viral Video in X3's

@JoeyD23 Definitely agree super cheesy with the announcer and videogame lookalike graphics. While maybe not intentional i feel the Hoonigans have kinda branded themselves this way. Both Gymkhana series and the Recoil series have their share of cheesiness mixed in with the awesomeness. I think...
  31. groundforce

SHAKEDOWN: Polaris Ride Commande

Really interested in how well this would track others on a trail using just a phone and while running around in the middle of the mountains without good signals? We run our UTVs as chase/film crew on Seat Time Adventures, fan group ride for a bunch dirtbikes. Most the time were hitting...
  32. groundforce

360º Video - Spring Creek Trail in Colorado

The cameras keep improving and prices keep dropping. I'm hoping to upgrade soon. Holding out for the KeyMission 360 These were filmed with the first iteration of the Kodak PIXPRO 360 so the resolution isn't all that great. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  33. groundforce

360º Video - Spring Creek Trail in Colorado

Been diggin through some more 360º video and realized I never got this one posted up here from one of the trails on last years Seat Time Adventures trip in Colorado. I've got more 360º footage from this years trip, so I am really curious to what you guys think about this interactive video...
  34. groundforce

Seat Time Adventures Chase Crew iPhone Edit

Next Seat Time adventure is just around the corner so I was digging through last years footage and decided to throw together a edit made entirely from the chase crews iPhone footage. Here is last years full edit too If interested to see more from last years inaugural trip. More Dirt Bikes...
  35. groundforce

Climb Dance - Inspiration for XP1K / XP1K2

WOW. Thanks for sharing that gem @JoeyD23 . I'm just imagining the kind of camera rigs that they had to deal with for a shoot like that back in the day.
  36. groundforce

Missing the Dunes - Little Sahara State Park

Just needed some dune action so I decided to rework some old footage of our last trip to Little Sahara State Park in Waynoka, Oklahoma. It has been way to long since we have been out there.
  37. groundforce

Rabbit Creek Offroad Park - Kilgore, TX

This videos is actually from a ride during the summer of 2014. so to be honest I'm not really sure. Last post I see(May 27) on their Facebook page reads like they are open but no one watches the gates, or is there to help in any way at all. That is part of the reason I put this video out...
  38. groundforce

Looking for places to Ride... TX, NM, OK, CO, KS.....Anybody?

There is some pretty awesome riding just north of Amarillo. Along the Canadian river. No facilities but may make a good day ride from your location. Little Sahara State Park are probably the best dunes in the south. Waynoka, OK Syracuse Sand Park in KS And I Haven't ridden here but there is...
  39. groundforce

STR8 UP SXS FINALS AT HAWK PRIDE OFFROAD

Good stuff man. That series looks quite intense.
  40. groundforce

Rabbit Creek Offroad Park - Kilgore, TX

I threw this edit together a while ago and wasn't really that thrilled with it so I never really uploaded it anywhere. Well I was convinced the other day to go ahead and just upload as is since it does show what the park conditions were like kinda in the offseason for the area(middle of...
  41. groundforce

UTV Riding course video Bundurant School Performance Driving

Man this looks really interesting. Wish more places like this were around. Seems like a good class structure any offroader could go thru at least once.
  42. groundforce

360º VR RZR Ride Along - Taylor Park, Colorado

Sorry guys I've noticed a few other cases where the video does not play properly like thru TapaTalk. If you are not able to move around and the picture looks stretched out like the thumbnail then its not really playing as it should. Also i cant seem to get any youtube links to NOT embed in the...
  43. groundforce

Note to self. Add instructions at the beginning of the actual video. Thanks for the feedback @jajl22 And yeah camera tech is evolving fast. Still waiting for a setup that can do full spherical with only having to purchase one camera.
  44. groundforce

Got a chance to experiment with some new camera tech on the Seat Time Adventures trip to Colorado. There was a pretty good learning curve that I'm gonna do a full write up on my site, but i wanted to get some of the footage out as soon as possible to start getting feedback. I already know...
  45. groundforce

Teryx 5 build

Nice Teryx. Props for getting that Caselli66 sticker on there. Ride The Dream.
  46. groundforce

Colorado Bound

Taylor Park area to be more precise. Yall got any pointers for somebody coming from North TX for the 1st time it sure would be appreciated. The inaugural Seat Time Adventures is happening July 18-23. Whats Seat Time Adventures??? It's a group ride for our webshow fans/supporters. Whats...
  47. groundforce

NEW youTUBE UTV Show drops tonight @8pm

Looking forward to it @BrArmor. I'll be checking it out as soon as we wrap up Seat Time tonight.
  48. groundforce

Rally Raid 6/13/15

Damn. Sounds and looks like a hell of an event. I'll have to get into some racing here around Texas before making a haul that far. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  49. groundforce

Rally Raid 6/13/15

Hell yeah started out strong with some good ol Hank3!!! Is this a specific race series and where is it held?
  50. groundforce

UTVUnderground Presents: #50Shades - The Build

AHH JoeyD23. A few trips to the south and that mud just wouldn't let ya go. I'm looking forward to seeing more coverage of the craziness down here from yalls perspective. And damn all that S3 Powersports build needs is a good layer of mud.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000