Search results

1. XplaneSR1

The Ultimate UTV Trailer

For quick loading and easy hauling I'm a big fan of the Diamond C UTV specific trailer I picked up this summer. Sticker price was around $1500 and it is 12'x6.5' plenty wide enough and the spring bifold gate looks much better than the tall gated trailers. I also really like the no side rail...
  2. XplaneSR1

Race To Rugged **EXTREME SALES**

I scored this deal and have already been using it on my SR1. I love not having the music cable and being wireless!! Money well spent! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. XplaneSR1

Polaris Project "RECON" 2017 RZR4 Turbo

That's a really clean looking setup with the touchscreen HMI. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. XplaneSR1

Yamaha 09 Crossplane SR1 Build

I re-wired and labeled the entire fuse box to alleviate some minor problems from my previous fast thrown together wiring. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. XplaneSR1

Replaced the roof with smoked lexan. Second pic is looking down through it at night. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. XplaneSR1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. XplaneSR1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. XplaneSR1

Wow it's been a long time since I've logged into this build.. Fast forward 5 years and this SR1 has been sitting in the shop almost untouched since 3 weeks after we finished it. It went through a severe hail storm and I hit a pretty huge jump at the dunes that kicked the ass up and rolled it...
  9. XplaneSR1

Checking tire clearance and cutting fenders to fit.
  10. XplaneSR1

Thanks Greg, hopefully I'll have some video to post up in the next few days... It sounds amazing! The roar of that crossplane motor is second to none!
  11. XplaneSR1

Finishing up on the body today. Some trimming on the hood and fenders and the whole car will be complete.
  12. XplaneSR1

More assembly!! All we have left is wiring and fuel lines and it will be ready to fire off and see if it runs!
  13. XplaneSR1

A little Pro 4 practice

That's how I'm gonna be when we get the 09 R1 fired up for the first time in the next week or so!! Lol
  14. XplaneSR1

Thanks Greg, hopefully we will be testing in a couple weeks. I'll hit you up if we have any issues.
  15. XplaneSR1

A pic would help thanks
  16. XplaneSR1

Do you have a measurement of what you set yours at? Thanks
  17. XplaneSR1

We had the car 100% put together before powder besides electrical and plumbing, so hopefully there will be no surprises.
  18. XplaneSR1

Day 1 of assembly is complete.
  19. XplaneSR1

Just loaded the car up from powder coat. Topps Powder Coat in OKC did an awesome job!
  20. XplaneSR1

We pick up the car from powder coat tomorrow and I can't wait to see the whole chassis in chrome candy blue! While waiting in the last week, we did some shopping and bought a LS1 sand rail. It should definitely be fun having it at the dunes as well as the SR1!
  21. XplaneSR1

Rigid Industries NEW Hybrid Flood Optics...

Wow, this would be a lot better news if we had not just bought 2 of the 50" E-Series in the last month! I wonder if they will offer the ability to upgrade lights to the new style?
  22. XplaneSR1

Put the flag mount tabs on today and worked on getting it ready for powder coat next week.
  23. XplaneSR1

That's good to hear! Thanks for the reassurance!
  24. XplaneSR1

Cut out the console and mounted in the Rugged Radio this evening.
  25. XplaneSR1

Black Star Racing Commander builds

What's up with the guy in pic 3 with the creepy look on his face? Lol
  26. XplaneSR1

Here's a few pics of the slave cylinder we mounted up tonight. Due to our cage and exhaust being in the way, we mounted it in a different location than I have seen anyone else do.
  27. XplaneSR1

The exhaust is all welded up and ready for black ceramic coating.
  28. XplaneSR1

Lone Star Racing seeking Shipping Manager in Mesa, AZ

It was worth a try lol
  29. XplaneSR1

Worked on a the floors and fixed the tinwork on the gauge cluster. We inset the gauges more and tilted to where you can see them better from the drivers seat.
  30. XplaneSR1

Thanks, I wish we were gonna have it running soon, but we are tearing the whole car apart for powder coat next week. I'm guessing it will take a few weeks to put it all back together and get it wired and plumbed.
  31. XplaneSR1

I just ordered some pipe and a few 180 degree and 45 degree bends from Columbia River Mandrel. I had them make me 2 custom pipe ball joints with header 3 bolt flanges one for the back of the header and one to make the driver side removable.
  32. XplaneSR1

No I built the exhaust, I just bought Two Bros slip-ons for an 09 R1.
  33. XplaneSR1

More exhaust pics.. I love the look of the two brothers pipes! I just hope it sounds as good as all the 09 R1s on YouTube with two bros pipes!
  34. XplaneSR1

Exhaust is all finished being tacked together. It turned out better than I could have imagined!
  35. XplaneSR1

Lone Star Racing seeking Shipping Manager in Mesa, AZ

6 figure Salary? If so I'll consider moving! Lol
  36. XplaneSR1

We are working on the exaust tonight! I am liking the looks of it so much I decided to post up a couple of pics before we finish it later tonight or in the morning.
  37. XplaneSR1

We got a good start on mounting all the pedals in. It took longer than I thought to find a comfortable spot for them... If we had it to do over again we would have added a couple of inches to the front of the cab lol.. But it won't be bad the way we have it.
  38. XplaneSR1

Problems with Fullerton Sand Sports??

Well I guess if I end up being way over paddled I'll be shopping for a turbo lol!
  39. XplaneSR1

I'm going to be running the big radiator that Weller sells... I have pics of it in my build thread on page 12. I hope it is enough to cool the engine. http://www.utvunderground.com/f56/09-crossplane-sr1-build-8504-page12.html
  40. XplaneSR1

I agree with you on patience and believe me, on this build I have had more than one business that was hard to work with... I usually keep my mouth shut and hope it works out for the best. I guess what set me off here was my anticipation and Dave's dad Joes old school ways. As for my tire and...
  41. XplaneSR1

Quick fuel cap mounted tonight as well as some other little stuff.
  42. XplaneSR1

PCI SXS Busa Build

I got the tape measure out last night when you said 75" and measured mine... That is just a few inches bigger than my LSR setup... Gotta be the low pic angle.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000