Search results

1. 1

All UTV's GPS/ Navigation

540C Baja Tested Water, Dirt, Mud, Sand all around great unit. That's what I have in my RZR4
  2. 1

Polaris RZR4 XP900 LE

Thanks PCI the brown truck delivered the package. Too bad I'm @ work now.
  3. 1

Polaris RZR4 XP900 LE

Thanks Joey... One of these days we will meet up.
  4. 1

Polaris RZR4 XP900 LE

I have a Yeasu FT-2500m Race Radio honestly I don't remember what it cost me. I saw 1 on ebay for $100 great radio. As far as the intercom contact PCI tell Rhiannon I sent you. I think I'm going to be painting the mountains blue for my side panels :)
  5. 1

Polaris RZR4 XP900 LE

Want to give Rhiannon @ PCI Race Radios a huge thank you!!! The RZR4 is now fully equip. Thanks for being so helpful and sharing your professional input on what I needed. If you are needing radio equipment for your utv's 110% hands down PCI. Ordered the 4 person set-up this afternoon already...
  6. 1

Polaris RZR4 XP900 LE

Well finally got the Silver Bullet almost complete. What has been done so far: Custom Cage, Alum Top & Sides, Full Poly Skid, Front & Rear Bumpers,Marine Fuse Box, 540C GPS, 5 LED Rocker Switches & Plate, Yeasu 2500 Race Radio, Crow 5pt Harness, PCI Intercom System, 2 LED Lightbars, H20 & Gas...
  7. 1

All UTV's Magnum Offroad...Pimped my ride!!!

When you guys are out in the Superstition Area hit me up. Just a 5 minute ride from the house to the Super.
  8. 1

4TH ANNUAL ROBER W. ROSAS JR. MEMORIAL OFFROAD RIDE

I'm in. Will be bringing some McMillin Race Gear to donate.
  9. 1

Polaris XP 900 R4 Build

Should be ready for powder coating this week.
  10. 1

Polaris XP 900 R4 Build

A few more. Should have the top done today and maybe a side done also.
  11. 1

Polaris XP 900 R4 Build

Current update on the build.
  12. 1

POLARIS LOCK & RIDE FUEL CAN MOUNT KIT

Here is a fuel & water pack I've mounted on my polaris crew. works great
  13. 1

SNORE SO CAL 250

230 enteries I'm sure we will have some late sign ups also. Largest car & truck field to race Plaster City... Great Job everyone. I have laid out a 50 mile loop that will cover all areas of Plaster City East, Lakebed, and Plaster City West. Remember if you are going to watch this race remember...
  14. 1

Any info on the Simpson Helmet?

Any info on the Simpson Helmet?
  15. 1

Simpson Contest WINNERS!!!!!! (Both Contests!)

Today I received a card from the Mears Family. It was a nice thought to send a thank you card. I was glad I could help the Mears Family.
  16. 1

All UTV's Stock replacement HIDs!

I need a set for a 2010 polaris crew le. do you carrry them shoot me a pm thanks
  17. 1

Simpson Contest WINNERS!!!!!! (Both Contests!)

Thank You UTVUNDERGROUND & Simpson. I'm glad I was able to help out the Mears Family. Thanks again Joey.
  18. 1

**CONTEST** Simpson MEMBER Giveaway **CONTEST**

Joey count me in for $40 thanks Larry Cox
  19. 1

DRIVE-RACING May Night Race!!! May 16th

Next weekend is the DRIVE Race. We'll be having a huge BBQ on friday night also another will be Saturday before the race. Still have time to sign up or come on out and see some great open desert racing. More info can be found on DRIVE-RACING :: Off Road Racing :: Home
  20. 1

Looking for more UTV's to race the DRIVE Night Race. So far we have 2 racers racing to full open desert course. You can sign up @ www.drive-racing.com and more info can be found here also along with the entry list. Great open desert racing!!!
  21. 1

Rugged Radios Race Rhino Build

Looks like a good test for the DRIVE Night Race :D
  22. 1

Artic cat stock shocks

Here is some pictures of the right rear shock. Shock broke going across a cross grain more more than 5 mph.... Got hooked up with Gary @ Micro Touch.. Complete set of Bilsteins are on there way to a new home.
  23. 1

Artic cat stock shocks

The stockers are junk. I found this out this last weekend coming back from Oct. Wells to Plaster City. Ordered the set of Bilsteins for my ride. To pick up a set of stockers found some @ www.babbittsonline.com they're $45 a piece fyi.
  24. 1

Start First Name Last Name Car # Team Name Start First Name Last Name Car # Team Name 1 Dan Unsicker 1448 ICS Racing 11 Juan Sanchez 1452 Giant Motorsports Jesus Miranda 1450 mirandas *Brian Cully 1494 Cully Racing Cameron Sinohui 148? Or 1457 1450.org Jason Duncan 1492 Duncan Motorsports Noah...
  25. 1

Just added: (8) Gift Certificates to Bee Hive Sports Bar for Food or Drinks (Value $25ea) Nick Tonelli / Tonelli Motorsports is also putting up a GIANT Motorsports Bolt-On Light Bar! Just added: LightForce • Pair 140 HID's (Value $488) • Pair 170 HID's (Value $495)
  26. 1

Open House Raffle ORBA Benefit These are some of the items contributed so far: FiberwerX • (1) Fiber Bucks GC (Value $500) • (5) Fiber Bucks GC (Value $100ea) Drive Racing Series • Free Entry (Valued up to $500) Race-Dezert • 5 RDC...
  27. 1

Presents The Still of the Night 200 May 16th 2009 Schedule/Race Information Saturday May 2nd 2009 Pre-registration deadline and start order draw If you are mailing or faxing in your entry form please make sure we receive it with your 10% refundable deposit before Thursday April 30th. You can...
  28. 1

DRIVE? Anybody race?

Well we did have a low turn-out for this race, but we made the best of it. Everyone had a great time. The weekend before was the SCORE San Felipe 250 and the following weekend is BITD Mint 400 so alot of racers were recovering and gettting ready for these races. For the Trophy Kart races we had...
  29. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

Sorry for your loss Roger.:(
  30. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

This weekend we are having are desert clean-up located @ Plaster City Ca. This will be an all day event lots of exciting things going on besides the clean-up. For more info go to www.drive-racing.com or Joey has a flyer on the home page also. Thanks everyone. March 21st UTV open desert racing...
  31. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

For Immediate Release February 13 2009 El Centro California Contact: Doug Wasser President DRIVE Off-Road Racing 760-791-7663 | [email protected] As part of a on going and long term mission to project a positive image for off-roaders and be good stewards of the deserts we...
  32. 1

All UTV's What Do You Drive?

Here's my new addition, I use this to mark and layout the courses for the DRIVE-RACING series.
  33. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

All DRIVE RACES!!! I need to contact them all and see about adding TK & UTV'S also.
  34. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

Race Ready Products $25.00 Gift Certificate to first out of money Must run company product purchased within 1 year prior to event Must run company decals $100.00 to fastest lap in TBD Class Must run decals on both sides. Do not have to finish race to win. 1 st overall...
  35. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

US Wheel Repair and Polishing 1 st place in class 1601 - $200.00 in wheel repair 1 st place - $250 2 nd place - $150 3 rd place - $100 Vehicle is required to run company product and decals on both sides of vehicle Classes – DRIVE Unlimited Truck...
  36. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

2009 Contingency Program 20 Gal VP, F&L or Sunoco Fuel to 1 st. 10 Gal VP, F&L or Sunoco to 2nd. All Classes Must run VP, Sunoco or F&L decals in plain view on both sides of vehicle Must run beardesignz decals in plain view on both sides of vehicle See beardesignz Contingency...
  37. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

UTV Class 1st place $100 - 2nd place $50 - 3rd place $25 This is going to change someone is going to added to the pot :eek: What I've seen done before which is pretty interesting. Everyone tapes a certain type of bill on their hood winner takes all... Now if your hood comes off during the...
  38. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

We will be holding our 1st Trophy Kart & UTV Races. The race will be held March 20-22 in the Plaster City Ca open desert type racing. UTV entry fee will be $225 plus a $35 membership fee once a year. Also if sign-up for our race by March 6th you’ll receive a discount on the...
  39. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

Schedule/Race Information Friday– March 20th, 2009 7 AM-Course is open for pre-running Qualifying Rounds 12 PM - 2 PM Qualifying Registration 12 PM - 2 PM Qualifying Tech Inspection and Contingency 12 PM - 2:15 PM Qualifying course pre-run 2:30 PM Stage qualifying vehicles 3 PM...
  40. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

Roger the reason we are putting Karts & UTV's in a sportsman class is a lower entry fee. When the turn-out gets really good and we have a core group we could start with a PRO class. We already have pro utv racers signed up but they will be under the sportmans entry but will race pro, I'm I...
  41. 1

DRIVE - Racing Series

Joey thanks for posting up our info. I'll post up some more detailed info tonight for everyone. If anyone has any questions shoot me a pm or email [email protected] or visit our website www.drive-racing.com . In short we are having open desert racing for Trophy Karts, Baja Extreme Karts...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000