Search results

1. T

RCV Ultimate 300M Ball Joints for Polaris XP900 ('12-'14)

Those axles look badass but my only worry would be how well the seals hold up for the telescoping shaft...or how often they would need serviced.
  2. T

I have no experience with their utv stuff but I did hear about somebody that ran rcv prototype axles/cv's at the hammers I believe. They were the telescoping shaft style and had zero issues
  3. T

http://www.rcvperformance.com/product-details.aspx?sku=XP900-XBJ Just ran across these and figured I would share since the stock ball joints are a huge weak point
  4. T

XP Race/Play Build East Coast Style

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  5. T

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  6. T

Just figured I'd update this thread since I've changed/added some things and had it powder coated Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
  7. T

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Baja 1000 UPDATES

You guys did a hell of a job...awesome coverage Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  8. T

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Baja 1000 UPDATES

He finished 3rd overall according to the utv underground Facebook update Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  9. T

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Good looking wheel! Will these be available in a 14x7 4+3 offset? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  10. T

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Good deal thanks....I'm probably gonna go the same route...not sure if the IBP is worth the extra money Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  11. T

Center Seat RZR-XP Build

Are you running the internal bypass kings or just the 2"/2.5"? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
  12. T

UTV racing at Crandon?

Ill be up there for the fall race and id be in to run if the option is there
  13. T

Polaris Walker Needles

Good to hear...thanks for the input...are they hard to set up with the needle valving? Its similar to kings internal bypass isn't it? And I'll have to get ahold of u guys at magnum for a price. Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  14. T

Polaris Walker Needles

Curious if anyone has any experience with Walker Evans needle shocks. I'm looking at the 2"/2.5" setup for the xp...plan on doing some racing Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  15. T

XP Race / Play Garage build

Turned out badass...are those 27" bighorns? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  16. T

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

I'm guessing by the load rating that these are high pressure cast wheels? Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  17. T

PRO ARMOR/SCRANTON BOYS RACE CAT BUILD!!!

1430 Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  18. T

Sorry...meant to say drop the seats Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  19. T

Yea same guy...I think it came out to 11 gallons and it gave enough room to from the seats about 3 or 4 inches Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  20. T

Thanks....I'm goin to have to try to make it to one of the rally raids...Ive seen lots of video and write ups on them and it looks like a hell of a time Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  21. T

Thank ya Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  22. T

Thanks a lot...here before too long I'm gonna have to get one of your fox setups. 2.0" & 2.5"...ran a race last weekend with the stock shocks and by lap 3 they were shot Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  23. T

Thanks guys...and I might have to come to one of those rally raids...seen video of it and it looks like a good time Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  24. T

Thanks...that's most of the pics I have for now...finished pics are on the first page if ya didn't see em Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  25. T

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  26. T

Thanks... some more pics Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  27. T

Thanks ...some more pics Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  28. T

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  29. T

Some pics of the build Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  30. T

So far iv only raced it once. That was at gravelrama and was kinda a short course race. Plan on doin a bit more racing next season Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
  31. T

Been done for a little while now....bent the frame when it was about 2 months old and had my buddy fix the frame and build it the way I want. I'll be posting a lot more pics Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000