Search results

1. A

sxs rack (on top of pickup)

I believe I saw your truck down at superstition at the teryx build off. Where you there? AZmike
  2. A

sxs rack (on top of pickup)

What kind of rear suspension setup do you have on your truck? I noticed the shocks through the bed but couldn't see anything else? AZmike
  3. A

Poison Spyder entering the UTV Market!

Great products, I'm looking forward to seeing what they come out with.
  4. A

New AZ helmet laws for UTV's

If this passes you'll need a helmet in a jeep next!
  5. A

Wildcat vs. XP vs. Maverick

Excellent video, I've driven all three and they all are excellent utv's!
  6. A

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

I'm toy less right now, and hanging out at my parents house for moms home cooking!
  7. A

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

I just saw it in person at the scenic parking lot on 95 north of cattail cove! It looks good driving by at 70 mph!
  8. A

UTV Hauler/Chase Truck

Looking forward to seeing the completion, I need a flatbed to haul my toy and pull my trailer!
  9. A

PCI SXS Busa Build

Looks really good, I can't wait to see more pics. It looks like a miniature class 1 car when the bedsides are off!! :D Mike
  10. A

Lone Star Racing seeking Shipping Manager in Mesa, AZ

I wish this was posted a few years ago, I spent about 3 years at pro circuit doing shipping, receiving, inventory control, sales and other things. I couldn't find anything in the atv or mx industry so I changed career paths. This is an excellent industry to work in if you enjoy off roading. Pro...
  11. A

*** Pro Armor Lucerne Valley Shredfest - ON LOCATION KOH 2012 [VIDEO] ***

Great video, the pole camera is a great view. Mike
  12. A

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

I was thinking what Greg was thinking!! If the ride that good with a stock knobby, they'll be insane with a paddle tire! Mike
  13. A

Polaris Naatv's Finished Xp900 Pics

I thought I recognized the ford, I saw it last Friday in the parking lot of Prescott Airport!! Actually you drove right by me in the parking lot!!! Mike
  14. A

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

Come the picks coming this place looks awesome!!! Mike
  15. A

Polaris Naatv's Finished Xp900 Pics

Looks good, where in northern AZ are you? Mike
  16. A

Arctic Cat Turbo Wildcat

Do you have any more info on this machine? I drove one at speedworld and loved it, I can only imagine it turbo'ed!! Mike
  17. A

Yamaha My Garage Build

Your Rhino looks nice, the cage and metal look sweet! Mike
  18. A

Thanksgiving video Glamis

great video thanks for sharing!
  19. A

CHECK OUT OUR DEMO XP FROM PROLINEWRAPS.COM

The wrap came out nice, enjoy the dunes. Mike
  20. A

Octane's 2012 RZR-XP Build

Can't wait to see this come together!
  21. A

Wildcat demo

The course was rather tight and would be perfect for trophy karts, It was still fun to slide it around in the in the turns. Mike
  22. A

Wildcat demo

I had a chance to go out an demo the new "wildcat" at speedworld today and it was awesome. I look forward to seeing how well they hold up after the first batch gets delivered, and people start beating the crap out of them. Mike
  23. A

Just another new guy!

Thanks everyone glad to be here.
  24. A

Just another new guy!

Yea great meeting you as well Papabear. We where talking about that ride on the way home, It sounds like a great ride. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys for that.
  25. A

Just another new guy!

I just got home from the superstition show and shine with AZ_amsoil and thought I should join the underground. It was nice meeting everyone out there and checking out a bunch of nice cars. Hopefully I can meet up with you guys presidents day. AZmike

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000