Search results

1. GOVACHO

May 15-17th SCSDA ( DRAG RACE )

Mark your callendars for the next SCSDA event in May. I would love to have some SXS support out there at this event. Its lots of fun and very family friendly. Hell you can even bring in your own ice chest to the event.
  2. GOVACHO

DRAG RACING HERE IN SO CAL !!

Sorry since we don't have a drag race section for us I guess ill post this here until we can get one to open up. https://www.facebook.com/pages/So-Cal-Sand-Drag-Association/188673461160485 We have races here in So Cal starting 2015
  3. GOVACHO

La Familia rides again Sept 27/28th

So Sep 27-28th Garlock / Randsberg, CA Just cause it's been to long since we all have been together. Nice open trails with some great friends and fast runs. Look guys. Here is where Im planning on setting up camp This is a old air strip from way back when. It about 27 more miles from Cal...
  4. GOVACHO

SAND SPORT MAGAZINE

Just received confirmation that KONG will soon get a write up in an up coming Sand Sport Magazine... How awesome is that !!!:D
  5. GOVACHO

KONG on the loss @ Dune Fest 2014

6. GOVACHO

Other Sick new steering wheel

I just picked this up and its insanely light. I don't even think it weighs a pound. Hell the quick release is heaver .. Not something for off road, but for just 300' drags this is the cats meow..
  7. GOVACHO

Need a truck to tow my 5th wheel to Dune Fest

Ill pay if someone wants to tow my 5th wheel to Dune fest this July 28th and return Aug 3rd ? Ill have a place for you to sleep and ill pay for everything, food and gas.. If your looking to go and would like to help me out let me know ASAP.
  8. GOVACHO

All UTV's adjustable rear radius rods

So who as the best set of upper and lower radius rods ? I needs these to correct the toe in on the Rocket. And yes she has a PHAT ASS !!
  9. GOVACHO

Any up coming 300' drag races ??

Looking for some 300' drag races to run in before Dune Fest this year. Dose anyone know of anything coming up ? Pleas let me know.
  10. GOVACHO

Ocatillio Wells tomorrow 5/12/14

Looks like I have a free day and will head out to O.W. tomorrow for the day. If anyone want to play hooky and head out tomorrow let me know.
  11. GOVACHO

Axles and CV's

So who has the toughest axles and CV's ? I'm looking at +500hp and I know the stockers will not hold up.
  12. GOVACHO

XP 900 SDR CAGE FOR SALE

OK I have this SDR cage that has only been in the sand ONE TIME !! It's as clean as can be. It has a pocket for a 30" light bar, SDR doors, Roof and a cool multi LED rear brake light system. Its all sitting at my house taking up room I need. Now it needs a new home/car to live on...
  13. GOVACHO

The Riverside Fab School

Anyone have any inside info on this place ? I might just look into it. Always wanted to work on my own rides and this may be just the push I need to do something big...
  14. GOVACHO

RV / Trailer accessories from BlingStar

Well as you know BlingStar has been in the AVT world making some cool Nerf Bars and Bumpers ( the maltese rocks ) for a few years. Now they have some sick cages , doors and cargo racks for the UTV market. Along with that, they also have some cool Trailer and RV goodies you can use to organize...
  15. GOVACHO

DuneFest 2014

OK OK OK.. I know its kinda early but this a big event. Is anyone here rolling this year ? http://dunefest.com/ Yes I'm going and hoping to race to. I have rented a house so I don't have to be a sand crab...;)
  16. GOVACHO

decal or sticker info needed..

Need a hook up or contact for someone that can do decals.
  17. GOVACHO

THIS IS A MUST WATCH !!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/03/02/the-incredible-thing-an-8-year-old-boy-did-for-a-soldier-will-be-remembered-for-a-lifetime/
  18. GOVACHO

My kind of racing....

You never know, one day I may make it over there to race... http://youtu.be/P1nWLhC7RSE
  19. GOVACHO

looking for a deal ????

OK this cage and doors have never seen a trail since the day I picked it up. I need to sell and make a deal with a stock cage to help with weight. I can work a deal with or without the 30" light bar. I also have a full Fox Shock set for sale. Car is a 2013 XP900. PM me with what you have or...
  20. GOVACHO

The Storm Trooper is for sale

Yes it's true.. I need to let it go. Please pass on the info to anyone you think would like to park this beast in the stable. Looking to sell or trade for a Stacker Trailer. http://classifieds.utvunderground.com/index.php?ct=utvrace&md=details&id=64730
  21. GOVACHO

Wheel studs

Does anyone know of a better grade wheel stud for the RZR 4 900 ? Any input would be great.. After this weekends outing this has to be upgraded and extra parts that need to be on hand.
  22. GOVACHO

BELTS AND MORE BELTS

Hey everyone. So it looks like my turbo 800 likes to eat belts. So with that said looks like I need to stock up. Who has a killer deal on belts ?:rolleyes:
  23. GOVACHO

JAW BONE OR DOVE SPRINGS 10/25-10/27

Looks like I'm making a little get away for this weekend. Anyone is welcome to join. Just want to get out and relax and enjoy the out doors and make a few trail runs with the FAM BAM !! So if you want to join us please let me know. Looks like , Govacho and wife Garrett Slacker ( day trip...
  24. GOVACHO

million dollar question

what tire rim combo do I get ? 2013 Z1XP turbo running 450 hp ?
  25. GOVACHO

Need help

Have the 2012 xp4 and want to replace the tie rods with the nice billet ones I got from Joey when I bought the storm trooper from him. I just cant figure out how to remove the inner tie rod from the steering rack. Any help would be nice.
  26. GOVACHO

Drag racing Oct. 26 Dumont, CA

ok guys here it is... the start of the new race session. so this is what I built my Z1XP for and this will be my first race. come on out and support and have a great time. sorry Joey there wasn't a Drag thread..
  27. GOVACHO

CV Boots ??

I heard now there are some models that have softer rubber than others on the cv boots. So if so which cv boots do I use for a 2011 800 4 ? I need all four plus a few extra to stock..
  28. GOVACHO

Polaris Wheel hubs

Ok who has the best hub on the market ? I'm looking for billet front and rear.
  29. GOVACHO

Just had to share with the familia

http://screen.yahoo.com/return-salvation-mountain-092250928.html
  30. GOVACHO

A clip that must be watched..

This place is a regular stop for many who ride here in So Cal, but I just came across this clip and had to share it with every one. Please watch .. http://screen.yahoo.com/return-salvation-mountain-092250928.html
  31. GOVACHO

Clean and Extreme is coming

Here is the start of a new toy here in So Cal.. 2013 XP 900 SDR XP2 Cage Roof Scoop Opening doors Rigid 30 E light bar ITP Bajacross 28x10x14 w/ DWT Sector bead locks Twisted Stich Vortex wide body w/ suede inserts, heaters Crow Belts Rugged Radio Rear 5 led panel parker pumper.. Now its off to...
  32. GOVACHO

FOR SALE

I have 4 (2 front 2 rear) Ryno axles brand new in boxes never used for sale. 350 a pair or 650 all 4, plus shipping is we can not meet up somewhere. will fit any year RZR 800 4 and RZR S. [email protected]
  33. GOVACHO

Need long travel input here..

So you all know where im at with the 2011 800 4 Turbo. Now I was just going to add HD axles and CVs and be on my merry way. But the more I think about it and wonder, I think a nice Long Travel suspension would be the best for me. Again im looking to ride in desert and sand... Looking for a...
  34. GOVACHO

RI conversion ?

Looking to do a R1 conversion on my new 2013 xp900. Can anyone get me pointed in the right direction ? Thanks for your help.
  35. GOVACHO

LOOKING FOR A 900 XP

May just pick up a used 900 XP for the right price this week.... Who has one and wants cash in hand for Xmas ?? Send me pics of what you have and a price.. ( rock bottom ) price no BS...
  36. GOVACHO

HAPPY THANKSGIVING...

WANT TO WISH EVERYONE A SAFE AND HAPPY TURKEY DAY..
  37. GOVACHO

6 month build.. 1929 sedan rat rod

So here is where it all starts...lol... 1929 Ford Modle A sedan. 350 sb 200r4 trans w/over drive bagged disk all around 6" off the bottom and 3" ( next ) off the top. should be a 6 month project, so Ill keep you all posted as it rolls along.
  38. GOVACHO

Look what showed up at the door today...

and it has a twin....lol....
  39. GOVACHO

New Years @ Ocatillo Wells

Ill be going to Ocatillo for New Years as I have for the past three years. Been going with some friends and there familys that have been going for over 10yrs to the same spot every year. Would like to invite the Familia out as well since were all family. Last year we did the xmas tree burning...
  40. GOVACHO

New Years @ Ocatillo Wells

41. GOVACHO

turbo 800 rzr 4 build via Alba Racing

Well here is the start of the build. Ill keep posting up pics as Nate sends them to me. Whats in the build you asked ? Well there doing a big bore kit and a muzzy head, new pistions/rings, K&T turbo, rino axles, new springs and shock that are in the works ;) , Twisted stich seats and a new roll...
  42. GOVACHO

Long travel kits

Looking to add to the performance of my Rzr 4 Since I'm adding a BB kit and turbo I wanna make sure it handles just as good with all the power. What kits do you think would be best ? Looking for a + 5 or 6.
  43. GOVACHO

13th annual Sand Sprots Super Show

So who is planning on going ? It opens this Friday to Sunday. Ill be heading out Friday for the early buys and deals...lol... I hope..:eek:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000