Search results

1. T

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Oregon, we run an offroad race team, any race team programs?
  2. T

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

Any ETA on the 15x7 s?
  3. T

Official UTVUnderground 2013 Vegas 2 Reno Update Thread

Oops I lied, he's moving again....
  4. T

Oh oh, Cognito stopped at 314.......
  5. T

What Pit# is Mark getting in the car?
  6. T

Kiger/Holz and Jason Frazier just pulled off 81mph.......Damn!!
  7. T

Just caught the Kiger/Holz car doing 77mph...Wow!
  8. T

Kawasaki 08 teryx ignition issues

Thats what I thought too, until i put in a new CDI and it did the exact same thing. What I am going to do is put a stock ignition box in and see what it does.
  9. T

The main ground cable comes off the stator cover on the drivers side of the engine. I had both plug wires off the plugs and inserted 2 screw drivers and watched the spark externally. Front one is nice and crisp, rear was wimpy for 4-5 sparks, then nothing. Swapped coil outputs from the...
  10. T

This is just way too freakin weird, I am having the exact same problem with an 08 with dynatek set-up, even went as far as replacing the flywheel pickup, still no resolve. I am going to replace the flywheel this weekend. might be a magnetizing issue on the rotor. Mine will give a weak spark on...
  11. T

Who wants to be famous at DUNE FEST???

All right I might just have to show up.
  12. T

Vegas to Reno 2012 Roll Call

We were, to be honest with you we don't mind the rear start, gives us a gauge of how we are doing and it takes the pressure off. To us we would rather catch people than be caught.
  13. T

18th?, this feels like the Mint all over again.....
  14. T

Yamaha BITD sr1 class build

Nice looking car! I'll throw out one comment from experience, move the fuel pump to the inside of the tank. 2 things EFI pumps do not like to do, lift fuel, and vapor lock, especially in any race where the outside temp is above 90-95deg. We bought the fuel safe wiring connector for getting the...
  15. T

Car #1935 Tech 3 guys from Oregon are in!!
  16. T

looking for a diesel pusher

Best used deals in the country are at www.pplmotorhomes.com
  17. T

Time for the V2R Shit talking thread

1935 Tech3 guys from Oregon will be there and I promise we'll go more than 10 miles this time!
  18. T

Kawasaki teryx 840e wheelie

Get the video on youtube and then link your thread to your youtube video.
  19. T

2010 840 teryx couple questions

Ya just curious if during hard running if the tank is getting fuller and then when it cools down a bit if the tank is getting lower. This is a sign that you may be right on the edge of overheating. Typically if a cooling system is working good the fluid in the tank will rise a bit as the vehicle...
  20. T

2010 840 teryx couple questions

If you are measuring the coolant on the hot side (leaving the top of the motor) then that is probably pretty average, if you are measuring on the inlet side, thats too warm, has it been pushing any coolant into the overflow?
  21. T

Can-Am What determins the inch of travel on the aftermarket kits

Its all about how much angle the CV's can handle, you can mount a shock anywhere you want but if you go beyond the limit of the CV your gonna have problems. Different manufacturers of suspension just make a different decision on how far they want to push the CV, thus the overall travel.
  22. T

The Mint 400 Race Report - #1935 Tech3 Sandcars

I was not in the car, Rocker was driving and Cory was co-piloting. They said it was yellow in color but definitely a single seater. It could have looked white when it passed you cause of the dust but when they hit us it knocked all the dust off to reveal yellow paint :D. Rocker swears a 9mm will...
  23. T

Ya it was strange, there was a dead jeep near where it all happened and they said they saw it all and there was no way they couldn't see us, they couldn't believe it when they saw it happen. I think maybe the buggy guy thought we were moving faster than we were, only reasonable explanation.
  24. T

*** I NEED HELP FINDING A PART ***

use Car-Part.com--Used Auto Parts Market looks like there is a bunch of them around.
  25. T

Oh we were so close!! Preparation was good, motor was running great, pre-race activities were a blast, but…….. Coming from Oregon to race BITD is always on the top of our list although the cost to get there sometimes hinders our progress, its always a $1500 fuel bill for each of our 2...
  26. T

Silver State 300 Roll Call

Sorry guys, 1935 Tech3 guys from Oregon will not make it, cost of fuel to travel just kills us when the races are so close together, we have a couple VORRA races in the Reno area that we get tied up in during May and July. We will be back down for VtoR, see ya there.
  27. T

Biggest UTV race of 2012 - Mint 400 - Official Thread

That's what I originally mean't, is there a spot picked out yet for the UTV tech?
  28. T

Cory maybe you can pipe in and explain where on Fremont our tech will be and at what time. Earlier the better.
  29. T

All UTV's fox shocks

Not enough preload on the spring. Jack up the rig and screw the top rings at least 1/2" to 1" down. If you just screw them down till they touch you can still lift the spring off the bottom, the coil can bounce and compress if it does not have enough tension.
  30. T

Ah ha Matt your last place start sucks!!...........ahhh wait were second to last.:mad:
  31. T

Help! Weekend Warrior Gas Tank leaking

I have used that gas tank fixin putty (permatex brand), the 2 color putty that you knead together then apply, worked on our buggy for a couple years. Can be applied even when the tank is leaking. Worth the 5$ to try.
  32. T

Gary Peterson Car#1935...yes we will be there.
  33. T

LIVE COVERAGE of the 2012 King Of The Hammers EVENT!! CLICK HERE TO SEE!

I watched it online and it looked like Guthrie took the Win....I also think I saw Crowley got 4th overall, not sure about his place in class.
  34. T

Tech3 guys will be there for sure, already sent in our money......then were gonna go play on the sand for a week.
  35. T

IRC Tracking

The good and the bad of it is Aaron usually will get back to you if you leave a message, but......he loves to talk! :eek:
  36. T

UTVRA rule Question

I don't think its legal, I believe the rules say "Production Chassis". Would be interested to hear the answer from someone like Cory. May mean I can extend our teryx chassis to a teryx 4. :D
  37. T

Free 2 Person Intercom Kit! Click for Contest Details

And Yes we did get it back on 4 wheels. Check out this other angle! You can actually see our friend that took the photo in the 4th image of the sequence. SANDFEST 2009 - Saturday - Coos Bay, Oregon - OUTLAW PHOTOGRAPHY
  38. T

Just saw Jagged X's new race cars...Lookin' good!

Saw this on Crowdog's UTVGuide.net blog. UTV Guide Blog
  39. T

All UTV's An awesome fuel starvation solution for Fuel Injection.

We run an in tank pump with the pick-up to the rear of the tank, never had an issue. I can see where this may solve the issue with some of the newer low profile tanks people are putting under the seats, but for a regular fuel cell don't think its needed. Cool product though!
  40. T

2012 BITD Parker 250 ROLL CALL!

Sorry guys, can't make it, long haul from Oregon.....but we will see you at the Mint!!
  41. T

Anyone seen this guy?....I need a plumber!

Taken during the Henderson 250 this year. http://youtu.be/gqx13NgaBmE
  42. T

BITD / General Tire MINT 400 UTV Race.....RACERS PLEASE READ

"The Mint" that I watched a few years ago was a 100 mile loop race, cars and trucks do 4 loops, I heard we do 2 loops. Typically The Mint is a tough course so 200 miles will take longer than a guy thinks. No matter what, everyone's in the same boat, 200 or 400 miles........Can't wait. :D
  43. T

#1930 Fabtech Rzr Season Recap

Nice recap, we also struggled a little bit but came thru in the end, we'll see you in Vegas for the Mint 400 and the Vorra races for sure!
  44. T

Henderson 250

Heading out from Oregon Wednesday afternoon, will be there Thursday afternoon, see you there!!
  45. T

Henderson 250

Looks like we are sandwiched between 2 Holz rigs......looking forward to it!!
  46. T

Polaris HOLZ RZR-XP 900 BITD Build

Damn....nice job!! So who is Coastal Racing?
  47. T

1931 Race Recap Powderpuff Race for the Cure!

Thats a 35mph average, nice job!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000