Search results

1. P

Polaris New Pro Armor XP1K Products!

You can order any of these great products from our authorized dealers or by going to our website
  2. P

Pro Armor XP 1000 Doors.

Looking good as always Bob! I may be slightly biased just based on my sn though. Either way you have a XP1000 to be proud of!
  3. P

UTVUnderground.com Desert Rally - Ocotillo Wells / S22 Nov 8-10

Looking forward to it! See everyone out there!
  4. P

F/S Custom Built XP900 Big Bore w/lots of Extras

Unfortunately we never had the chance to race it. The car has very little hours on it. Once it was complete we took it to Ocotillo for some testing and that is about all the time it has seen. This XP/Custom build absolutely rips! The long travel suspension works awesome! The arms look and...
  5. P

F/S Custom Built XP900 Big Bore w/lots of Extras

Only $25k! We are selling our custom built XP900. This XP has everything and was built in house except for the motor work which was done by Mark Queen (Queen Racing). Here are most of the upgrades. This thing is a beast and the suspension, shocks and body work is absolutely amazing! Feel free...
  6. P

Mini Me-Buckshot X2 bodied Buckshot Bullet

Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to see it in the dunes and on the trail!
  7. P

WOW.......PROARMOR

It is possible they did not convey the information properly. I am not necessarily going to ask to split it but believe it or not harnesses are not as cheap as I thought to ship. So I am going to get a freight quote and if it makes sense and is not triple the cost of the product then we can...
  8. P

Maverick Wheelie - Pavement

Awesome!
  9. P

WOW.......PROARMOR

A mistake was made when switching from black to red and the order did not ship as it was supposed to. For this we are very sorry and I have already instructed customer service to get a freight quote for next day air. I too am also on the consumer side and I understand wanting it expedited but...
  10. P

Berts UTV Wildcat X "BATTLE OF THE BUILDERS"

Awesome job Tim and all the guys at SDR! Next time we need to handicap you guys to make it fair!
  11. P

Method Race Wheels - UTV Wheels ARE OFFICIAL!

These are definitely going to be a game changer! Can't wait to see Method Wheels making everyone's ride look better!
  12. P

Great Job Guys! Looking forward to the final pics.
  13. P

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

Awesome pics! Thanks guys!
  14. P

UTVUG/ProArmor Forum Member GIVEAWAY!!

Come on guys we want to give away some free product! Show us your pics!
  15. P

Tim, your stuff has been looking awesome! When we have customers ask who we recommend you are at the top of the list. Take it easy on the other guy, but not too easy. Mike Lasher, that build off was awesome!
  16. P

We have built 2 unbelievable WildCats! Actually brarmor aka Bruce and also Tommy Scranton have put together 2 fully custom builds with the WildCat and did each one in a matter of days! I think Pro Armor should be allowed to come and play! If not then let the #Scranton_Boys on the playground!
  17. P

another newbie from rhinoforums

Welcome!
  18. P

Crazy wreck video

That knocked the wind out of me
  19. P

WORCS RD3 HAVASU Information - WHO IS RACING??

We will be there for Havasu Spring Break and if possible get in some racing! ;)
  20. P

NEW - Pro Armor Asylum Cage Video!

Asylum - A place offering protection and safety; a shelter. Asylum Roll Cage Systems By PRO ARMOR - YouTube ASYLUM ROLL CAGE FEATURES: - Tig welded, radius cage constructed of 1.75†DOM steel tubing - Cage integrates to rear frame preventing frame flex and fatigue - Includes “Class...
  21. P

Interceptor Alarm/GPS - Alert, Locate, Recover!

You can't predict the future, plan for it
  22. P

Fullerton Sand Sports!!! Wow!!!

Big shout out to Fullerton Sand Sports! I call in an order at the last minute for the XP4 and even with everything Dave has going on he made sure my car was going to be set-up for Glamis! Especially for the event this weekend! Thanks to Dave @ Fullerton Sand Sports and DWT!!!
  23. P

Interceptor Alarm/GPS - Alert, Locate, Recover!

INTERCEPTOR ALARM/GPS BY PRO ARMOR Features - Locate your vehicle via smartphone or Internet connection & receive a once weekly message reporting your vehicles location if there has been no other activity. - Boundary notification settings allow you to position multiple perimeter...
  24. P

The Ultimate Buggy Passenger PUCKER Moment (VIDEO)

Awesome Vid! Would love to hear the interview from the passenger after that one
  25. P

UTVUnderground.com - Dune Bashing The U.A.E. (Dubai-Abu Dhabi) // EVepic.com

Wow, simply amazing! Great photos, vids and write up Joey! Thanks for sharing. I think we have all sat around the camp fire out in the desert and talked about having a sick set-up, looks like they accomplished it.
  26. P

2012 Soboba GP - The MOVIE by Pro Armor & UTVUnderground.com

Hey Brad, In between editing videos and being a Rock Star can you fix my signature so I don't have the white box around the Shield. Seriously, great job to everyone. Thank you JD for letting us be part of this awesome event and video!
  27. P

RZR Drift FAIL! lol

That does not look fun
  28. P

Robby Gordon to Race at 2012 King Of The Hammers

Exactly! There goes the neighborhood!
  29. P

XP4 Doors by Pro Armor!

Here is the graphics for the XP4 Liquid Silver. I am hoping to have the artwork showing the graphics on the actual car tomorrow.
  30. P

Exclusive New CV Boot Cover!

Great idea! Wheels are turning...
  31. P

XP4 Doors by Pro Armor!

Both the XP4's on the outside have our fabric roof
  32. P

XP4 Doors by Pro Armor!

We do offer them in brushed aluminum. This same doors also fits the RZR 4 800. MSRP is $999 for the brushed aluminum finish and $1,099 for the powder coated black but you can find them discounted online. If you are interested I can hook you up with one of our dealers. They look even better...
  33. P

XP4 Doors by Pro Armor!

Polaris RZR XP4 900
  34. P

UTV OffRoad Magazine - Thanks!!!

Big Thanks to Don, Troy and the entire staff at UTV Off Road Magazine. You guys Rock!!! Your magazine continues to impress! Here is the latest ad we put in their magazine. Thanks again!!!
  35. P

NEW! Cab Enclosure works with Pro Armor Doors

Check out our new Cab Enclosure that works with our RZR, RZR-S and XP900 Doors! The Cab Enclosure is made of UV Protected Material that offers superior protection from the elements while keeping the occupants warm and out of the weather. The Cab Enclosure installs in only minutes, after the...
  36. P

Hi from Brad of Pro Armor

I am just hoping you make it past the probation period with us
  37. P

DWT CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BAD!

1+1=2 and this just doesn't make sense there must be something more to this
  38. P

bfg projects/general grabber hook up

We only have 35 x 12.50 x 15 Baja Projects
  39. P

bfg projects/general grabber hook up

I will check our shop to see what we have in that size.
  40. P

Ocotillo, CA Dec 2-4 - Pro Armor Fall Fun Ride!

Our seats worked and felt awesome!
  41. P

Thank you to everyone that came out this weekend!
  42. P

We are off the 22 and Holly rd!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000