Search results

1. M

johnson valley / thanksgiving w/e

anyone going to johnson valley, and or already there? if so where you at? me and the fam will be hanging out at soggy.... i will be in my 09 silver 4 seater on black wheels. :D
  2. M

lowrider / cruzer??

haha....this is my lowrider / daily cruzer....she's sittin on tein coilovers at this time, but hoped to be bagged soon!:)
  3. M

which offset?

what up guys... im currently running 1 3/4" spacers on the truggy stock se wheels... what wheel offset would i need to replicate this in a wheel w/o the spacers?? im lookin at the STI x40 wheels you can either get 5+2 or a 2+5 wide. offset..? anyone know how wide the 2+5 wide offset is...
  4. M

All UTV's lowrance baja gps 840c

anyone know where i can get one locally socal? az? with a good price.. i need one asap. :D TIA
  5. M

Yamaha how many lights??

wut up guys... i did a search to find what the stock stator can push out, but to no avail..... unless im blind :D i want to run either x4 pro-comp 7" slim lights: i believe they are 100w h-3's or the x4 pro-comp H11 55watts (non hid) cuz im broke!: will the stock stator handle it?? school...
  6. M

Yamaha here she is!

only a couple of weeks old... twisted stitch seats front/back aggressors Fu2Chassis Mastercraft 3" 5pt belts 1 3/4" spacers RayRay
  7. M

OC cali

wut up fellas, just sold my crf 450 for this new MONEY PIT!! Let the modding begin! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000