Search results

1. K

UTVUnderground // R2C Performance RZR 800 Filter Giveaway!

Very interested in this. I have xp1000 a arms and trailing arms I was planning on fabbing on once I had more time. Looking forward to the build thread
  2. K

UTVUnderground // R2C Performance RZR 800 Filter Giveaway!

Here is my 800 in its natural habitat, Glamis. The paddles don't even come off. I could really use a better filter for the sand. Thanks!
  3. K

XP1K 2 AND 4 SEAT BLOWN BELT ISSUES.

The 4 seater in our camp blew two belts then put a inline blower on the air inlet and didnt blow one all weekend. The sand was dry compared to last weekend so not sure how much that affected it
  4. K

XP 1000's burning to the ground

Heard the one at wash 10 was carrying gas in the bed and wasnt tied down properly
  5. K

That just means you know how to drive in the sand. It has nothing to do with choosing one brand of paddle over another. High temp+high torque=blown belt. Bashing around in your fully loaded rzr without ever lifting your foot will certainly make you very experienced at changing belts
  6. K

Just got back from glamis and had 3 new xp1k's running on the wet sand. 2 2 seaters and 1 4 seater. The 4 seater had the exact same paddle and wheel combo as one of the 2 seaters and blew a belt. He made sure to break in the belt properly before he really pushed it and busted one on slight...
  7. K

Picked up our XP1000 today

Let us know how you like those paddles

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000