Search results

1. R

X-3 demo ride review

I got to drive both the XDS & XRS last Sunday at Park Moabi in Needles, CA at Pirates Cove Resort. Can-Am had setup there for the weekend for test drives. The terrain we drove them in was Desert, a little sand, rocky stuff and kinda tight trails. I drove the XDS twice and the XRS once. I liked...
  2. R

XPT Primary wearing out

Ok thanks Glamisfan Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. R

XPT Primary wearing out

Where did you get those from? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. R

XPT Primary wearing out

That's cool Glamisfan, glad Polaris is finally taking care of you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. R

XPT Primary wearing out

Thanks for your input Glamisfan! Yeah in those pics your clutch looks like it's moving all over the place... Keep on them and make them fix it! Another guy on here said he can't drive the turbo without hitting the rev limiter all the time, even pussy footing it. Is there a problem with that too...
  6. R

XPT Primary wearing out

Ok thanks mearsman, I have an open mind and I'm not opposed to anything right now just want to make a good choice that will make me and my family happy!
  7. R

XPT Primary wearing out

Glamisfan, do you really regret buying this car? Reason I am asking is that I'm looking at getting a Turbo Rzr4 next week... Of course the dealer and the popo website talk the turbo up, Polaris claims this whole car is beefed up with a lot of changes.. I went in to the dealer with no intention...
  8. R

TAX Avoidance? TAX Evasion? Shipping prices?

I should of mentioned I paid CASH in full for my Maverick from Bert's with NO TAX.
  9. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Thank you Rip, I did not pay sales tax on it. I payed $15,800 total shipped to my house. Yes talk to Art Wood at Bert's tell him Jack Pruyn sent you and he will hook you up. My Mav is dirty right now at the moment and I love it! Good luck and let us know what you end up with.
  10. R

Who was at the 2013 Sand Sports Super Show!?!? Check out this video!!!

WOW! Bitchen cars and so many! Wish I could of went. Nice job Bert's.
  11. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

I live in Lake Havasu City Arizona and the shipping was $200 to my house. Talk to Art Wood for the best deal.
  12. R

XP 1000 vs Maverick XRS vs Wildcat X

Looks like the Maverick's suspension works better than the bucking RZR. However the RZR pulls pretty good through the sand. I'm not a sand guy though so don't really matter to me.
  13. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Everything good here and the Mav is Awesome thanks
  14. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Nice, Art! Next weekend right?
  15. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

I haven't heard any feedback on the long travel for the maverick yet but they look awesome. Only negatives on the mav is the clutch, it's loud and belt slips a tiny bit. I hear aftermarket clutches make it do wheelies and eliminate the noise! The 4 wheel drive is fine I think, I put it 4 wheel...
  16. R

Can-Am SGM Commander Build

This is BADASS!! Awesome work, can't wait to see it driving!
  17. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

I would say in the RZR I felt confident right away, but the mav I'm still getting used to. I think with seat time I will be just as confident. The big whoops I'm still a little unsure about hammering it through but the chatter in the washes it soaks that up with no problem with no feedback and...
  18. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

The ITP BLACKWATERS are awesome! Great handling tire, and awesome traction! I did get a tiny piece of wood stuck in left rear and plugged it. That's gonna happen in the desert though. Art Wood is a great guy to do business with for sure.
  19. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Here's 1 more
  20. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Here are some pics of my 40" RIGID LED
  21. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

My impression of the Maverick is that it's all around comfort and better solid ride than my 2013 Polaris RZR XP 900. The mav is more comfortable for my girl and I, for the trail riding we do. Yes we haul ass in it too! Had it to 75, pretty damn fast! Sometimes we need to jump on the highway for...
  22. R

NEW 2014 Polaris RZR TEASER PHOTO????

So Joey, are you Hinting about another release from another Manufacturer?? Like say, CAN AM??? I gotta say I love my 2014 CAN AM Maverick but if it's obsolete I'm gonna be kinda pissed!:( Let me have a unit that is on top for just a little while before they make it a worthless machine lol... The...
  23. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Here's a pic of the AXIA mirrors.
  24. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Thanks everyone, I love it!
  25. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

And 1 more, so clean and pretty :)
  26. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Here she is being delivered right to my house!!
  27. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

Thank you, I love this Maverick!!
  28. R

2014 CAN AM MAVERICK

I just purchased a 2014 CAN AM MAVERICK from ART WOOD at BERT'S MEGA MALL!! It was super easy to make the deal with Bert's and Art is top notch! Great Communication, Great Deals, and Super Easy to make it all happen! If you are in the market for a new UTV I would strongly suggest giving Art Wood...
  29. R

All UTV's Post up a pic of your sxs!!

Here's a pic Art Wood from BERT'S MEGA MALL sent me today of my 2014 MAVERICK!! Being delivered tomorrow and Art and Bert's are top notch! Excellent communication, Service, Sales and Great Deals! Strongly recommend them if you are in the market, they deliver right to your door. No need to even...
  30. R

All UTV's Can-Am MAVERICK MAXX Has Arrived !

Let me know when my ALL WHITE 2 SEATER BASE MAVERICK SHOWS UP THANKS!! Jack Pruyn
  31. R

Spending the week with HONDA.....

Nice Joey D, I can't wait to see and read about what is coming!!:)
  32. R

OMG WTF!!!

WOW, pics please and glad he's ok!! Just like in the movies!! :eek:
  33. R

Awesome thanks, are you gonna do the poker run on the 26th next sat @ pirates cove?

Awesome thanks, are you gonna do the poker run on the 26th next sat @ pirates cove?
  34. R

Can-Am Maverick TOUR (DEMO RIDES)

Thanks Spicoli, and probably Joey haha! Don't feel bad though, I brought my girlfriend yesterday and put her in the X and I took the base model and followed the guy around the track, but I was ready to race lol! We had to follow the guy and he was on a quad, it was dusty as hell. He kept...
  35. R

Can-Am Maverick TOUR (DEMO RIDES)

THEY ARE NOT GOING TO BE IN PARKER! The Canam guys just left Havasu last night. I went and drove the Maverick again as they were packing up and headed to Phoenix somewhere. So don't drive to Parker because they won't be there. They were told to just stay in Havasu then move on to Phoenix and...
  36. R

New Can -Am introduced at Sand Show?

I agree, somebody snap and post some pics of the Maverik at the booth please...
  37. R

2012 Sand Sports Super Show 9/14-9/16

How do I get some tickets for this?
  38. R

My XP build

WOW! Nice work man!
  39. R

2013 Can-Am Commander Lineup **UTVUnderground Exclusive**

I was just at the Can Am dealer in my town today and the salesmen told me a new Long Travel version is coming out possibly Nov. He said it was a racer version so we'll see...
  40. R

Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

Ok thanks, I'm trying to get an idea for my new cage...
  41. R

Yamaha Welder? Cage builder?

Your car turned out awesome Justin! What is the height from your roof to the ground?
  42. R

Joey's rep power poll

Thanks Joey for the UTVUnderground stickers last weekend! Nice meeting you, and this site is awesome!
  43. R

Havasu sxs practice time

I think sxs's are last to practice, probably late in the afternoon you should be fine.
  44. R

WORCS #3 Lake Havasu, AZ March 16-17

Yes sir, Bikinis everywhere!!:D
  45. R

Kawasaki Long Travel Industries Teryx4 build

Sneaky Peeky, lets see some more!
  46. R

SR1 Chassis build

Looks Awesome!! Where are you guys @? I need a cage built.
  47. R

Cognito WORCS p850 Teryx coming!

Looks Awesome!! Can't wait to get my Long travel tower kit from & parts from you guys!!
  48. R

All UTV's DIRT-HELMET-SxS advice. . . . .

The last ride I went on I was dusted out so bad that I will wear a helmet (my dirt bike one) and goggles for sure next time! Not only for the dust but the safety factor as well! The dust is still going to get to you but I don't think it will be as bad. You might even try a bandana around your...
  49. R

Cognito WORCS p850 Teryx coming!

Nice car Cognito! Let's see some more pics as you complete it!
  50. R

stickers?

PM SENT OFFROADSWAPMEET

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000