Search results

1. I

UTV Championship Updates, Pictures and Race Day Thread

Will there be any way to watch the races live tomorrow?
  2. I

Will the king be dethroned 2016 KOH

Anyone know where Guthrie is? Tracker has not worked for a long time.
  3. I

Guthrie's tracker is working. He looks to be in 2nd or 1st.
  4. I

Guthrie's tracker has not updated for almost 30 min. I bet he is still in the top 10 if he has not broke.
  5. I

Tracking link http://cf.yb.tl/utv2016 Looks like RG is moving up
  6. I

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

The ECU rule is stupid because it can not be policed fairly. Let them play damnit! Let the desert limit the class. I want to see these UTV's finish these races as fast as possible. I want to see them move up in the overall results! Make the rules the same as the production class. Limit...
  7. I

Official UTVUnderground 2016 Parker 250 Update Thread

Is there any live tracking for this race? I really want to follow it but can't find anything besides this thread. I'll keep checking here for updates.
  8. I

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Man if thats right then the trackers are all mixed up...
  9. I

Official UTVUnderground.com 2015 Baja 1000 Update Thread

Johnny finally showed up at mile 75. 0 mph.
  10. I

Who wins desert challenge

Pretty close race times. Wish it was eaiser to follow. How do they tally the points with tomorrow's race? Is the starting order the same?
  11. I

who wins V2R

Is there any live tracking for V2R? Sounds like they start soon and I would like to follow!
  12. I

32" Ultracross R looking good!

I'm with Rocky Mountain ATV/MC. Not really here to sling product, but I get excited whenever a new cool product comes out for UTV's. I've been obsessed with UTV's since the rhino was king. Got lucky and landed a job doing product development here. I am super busy doing my normal roles, but I...
  13. I

Just weighed the 32" at 39.6 lbs. I believe they are only available in a 15" right now.
  14. I

I will weigh them tomorrow if I get a few minutes. They didn't feel like they weighed much more than the 30's, probably a few lbs. They are 32 x 10 x 15.
  15. I

Yes they are wider and have more space between the lugs. I was surprised how much different they look. I like the look though. They will probably round out a little when mounted, but no where near the 30s.
  16. I

Just saw these new 32" Ultracross tires in our warehouse and thought they looked pretty good. Here is a pic of them compared to the 30" Ultracross and the Moto Crawler in a 30" . Just thought I would share.
  17. I

Official UTVUG Baja 500 Coverage

1932 popped back up. Physically second, but looks stopped.
  18. I

Official UTVUG Baja 500 Coverage

Looks like a cam chain?
  19. I

Are UTV Racers Cheating at BITD??

I think you are missing the part that the ECU rule is only for Factory turbo engines. That entire paragraph is only for factory turbo engines which is only the Turbo Mav right now.
  20. I

UTV World Championship LIVE Coverage!

Also looking for results. The feed was pretty frustrating, but I will take what I can get for free. Look forward to results.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000