Search results

1. B

The Dirt Series 2013 Schedule Announced

This will be a great series and a lot of fun !
  2. B

New to the Underground but not so new to UTVs

Welcome from the crew @ Black Rhino !
  3. B

JAGGED X IN STOCK

Test drives happened new years , Where were ya. I may see you Sunday in G
  4. B

JAGGED X IN STOCK

Sweet , How many did you get, I have a cust looking
  5. B

BLACK RHINO DRIVERS @ THE HDRA IN SOUTH POINT VEGAS 250

Contact: PapaianEnterprises Marketing For BlackRhino/Paramount Motorsports Tel.: 951-805-1017 Email: [email protected] www.blackrhinoperformance.com www.ParamountMotorsports.com “Black Rhino drivers head to Jean, Nevada for the HDRA southpoint vegas 250” January 11...
  6. B

GlazzKraft Center Seat 3-Seater XP4 FEATURE!!

Great Feature, I dig the clips. great videos ! This shows the clearance and all the angles as well as. Hope to be selling a few of these real soon. Great job on the design. these kits look awesome !
  7. B

94mph RZR at Sand Drags

Alba has game ! nice clip Rusty !
  8. B

Slideways Saturday next race 12-22-2012

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap.....
  9. B

LAKE ELSINORE MOTORSPORTS PARK PRESENTS THE BLACK RHINO TRACK

So excited about this, to be apart of the latest and most exciting track in So Cal. Some big things coming soon........
  10. B

LAKE ELSINORE MOTORSPORTS PARK PRESENTS THE BLACK RHINO TRACK

So excited about this, to be apart of the latest and most exciting track in So Cal. Some big things coming soon
  11. B

Polaris 2013 Polaris RZR XP900 Jagged X Edition REVIEW

Great job JoeyD, nice to have he black and white of it. I dig this pic ! ..
  12. B

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Camp RZR New Years LIVE Updates, Photos, Videos

Sean, If you cant get a hold of him let me know, I can round him up if needed. Great pics JoeyD , I this this pic should be nomanited for the best catch of UTVs. I cant remember seeing more UTVs in one pic on Olds ever. Nice ! Again, What an Epic Weekend !
  13. B

my new years pics from Glamis

Cool pic's , I dig the ones of you shooting down Olds.
  14. B

Camp RZR Show & Shine Contest Sponsored by UTVUnderground.com

This is a bad azz ride, he was in the top 4. I was lucky to get these pics, we had so much going on. It was great working with you on this one Rusty. Thanks Joey D for letting us be apart of The big show !
  15. B

OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Camp RZR New Years LIVE Updates, Photos, Videos

Dig this Rzr4, Great job guys ! This is going to be a great event! Did i mention I cant wait......
  16. B

Camp RZR Show & Shine Contest Sponsored by UTVUnderground.com

This is going to be a kick but event, so can't wait !
  17. B

RZR 4 turnin some slicks Braaaaaaaaap

Even more impresive, Fixed. Thanks
  18. B

RZR 4 turnin some slicks Braaaaaaaaap

Nice find Brian, Thought i would share this over here. 302 Found
  19. B

SR1s in Glamis - video!

Good stuff.
  20. B

Best Hill Climb EVER in an XP900!! VIDEO

Two thumbs up for that frickin ride ! Nice work Tim
  21. B

2nd Annual Toy Drive For The Cancer Children of Loma Linda Medical Center

Contact: PapaianEnterprises Marketing For BlackRhino/Paramount Motorsports Tel.: 951-805-1017Email: [email protected] www.blackrhinoperformance.com www.ParamountMotorsports.com “BlackRhino Performance / Cook Off-Road Racing in collaboration with Robby Gordon and Speed Energy 2nd...
  22. B

ARROW HEAD ADOPT-A-TRAIL Dec. 8TH&9TH

Fun Trail , Great people and a great opportunity to help out the environment !
  23. B

Polaris and UTVUnderground.com Host "Camp RZR" New Years in Glamis, CA

Nice Were in ! Get me some flyers, I will hook them up in the store !
  24. B

Ocotillo pix from last weekend

!! Cool pic's Moss, looks like funtimes !
  25. B

Polaris Newsbyte: Cody Rahders LEGP

Kid got Skillz... Congrats Cody and crew !
  26. B

Lake Elsinore UTV Track!!!

Nice work Shawheen ! the track has been along time coming
  27. B

Look what showed up at the door today...

I dig the New Twisted Stitch Wide bodys , They Rock ! Nice desing
  28. B

The Black Rhino Team is heading to Las Vegas for the Regional Shootout This Weekend

Re: The Black Rhino Team is heading to Las Vegas for the Regional Shootout This Weeke Thanks for the props, were pretty excited !
  29. B

The Black Rhino Team is heading to Las Vegas for the Regional Shootout This Weekend

Contact: PapaianEnterprises Marketing ForBlackRhino/Paramount Motorsports Tel.: 951-805-1017Email: [email protected] www.blackrhinoperformance.com www.ParamountMotorsports.com “THE BLACK RHINO TEAL IS HEADING TO LAS VEGAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY THIS WEEKEND FOR THE REGIONAL...
  30. B

New Oakly Goggles

That was pretty sick !
  31. B

Big Pimpin!!!

POW that just happen !
  32. B

Black Rhino drivers finish the season strong at FIREBIRD INTERNATIONAL RACEWAY

Contact: Papaian EnterprisesMarketing For Black Rhino/Paramount Motorsports Tel.: 951-805-1017 Email: [email protected] www.blackrhinoperformance.com www.ParamountMotorsports.com “Black Rhino drivers finish the season strong at firebird international raceway inchandler, az including a...
  33. B

Glamis halloween!!!!!

It was off the hook, We had such a blast, never had any issues with the rangers, most of us had helmets and the ones that did not, did not get stooped. I did see rangers in XP 900s at the top of olds, they did give tickets to motorcycles with no whip to 3 different people but than they left (...
  34. B

Glamis NEW YEARS - OFFICIAL UTVUnderground Site Ride Weekend

Sweeeeet, we have all ready been spreading the word, How else can we help
  35. B

Can-Am Maverick TOUR (DEMO RIDES)

I will be there Friday am and give a review
  36. B

Glamis Rangers already TICKETING for HELMETS????

I saw a post on another forum that some one was givin a citation, Again no proof or pic of the ticket. Just to be safe where a bucket.
  37. B

Black Rhino Driver Michael Gonzales on the podium @ The Dirt Series

Contact:Papaian Enterprises Marketing For BlackRhino/Paramount Motorsports Tel.: 951-805-1017 Email: [email protected] www.blackrhinoperformance.com www.ParamountMotorsports.com “Black Rhino Driver MICHAEL GONZALES on thepodium with a 2<SUP>nd</SUP> place finish in the dirt series round...
  38. B

ISA Convention at The Endless Summer Party put on by SXS Performance

Cool pics Le, looks like it was a fun event!
  39. B

Dirt Series Rd# 8 at Pala Raceway UTVunderground Pictures

Nice job on the pics, love this track !
  40. B

Black Rhino driver Michael Gonzales heads to Pala Raceway , The Dirt Series Racing

Contact:Papaian Enterprises Marketing For BlackRhino/Paramount Motorsports Tel.: 951-805-1017 Email: [email protected] www.blackrhinoperformance.com www.ParamountMotorsports.com “Black Rhino driver MICHAEL GONZALES heads to Pala Raceway for The Dirt Series round 8 season finaleâ€...
  41. B

The Dirt Series Rd 8 Finale @ Pala Raceway Oct 20th

The Dirt Series puts on a good show and the Pala track was off the hook last time. This will be a great event. Good luck out there this weekend and have fun !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000