Search results

1. C

TORC Texas **UTV's ARE WELCOME!!!**

the problem is u shouldnt have bought it an expect to race it in a UTV class!! then u trash talk our 40,000 racers cause u cant race with us an say 1980 stuff is better!!! i say man u have a clouded view of things!! lol get a UTV build it right an then u can come race! till then zip it!!
  2. C

stop crying!!!! dang
  3. C

might go!!!
  4. C

well u half right!! the other guys didnt have the funds to race hard an then fix them back up for the next race. but yes if we had more tracks like west coast it would still be going on!
  5. C

yeah but if i see a jump i wanna jump all of it not half!!!
  6. C

ive raced there big ass jumps not a utv track!! my opinion!
  7. C

NEW BUILD!!! Busa-RZR Mafia +6

what he said!! lol
  8. C

thanx man!! hope to get out there 1 day!
  9. C

YouTube - Hayabusa RZR stretchin her legs!!!
  10. C

waitin on a fan that moves 2850cfm ITG Filter an baseplate an Boost sensor! then gonna tear it up baby
  11. C

still waitin on a few parts but for the most part its all together!! enjoy!
  12. C

2011 High Lifter Mud Nationals *HERE WE COME!*

well yall will have to stop buy an drive the Busa RZR!! :D
  13. C

LOORRS Firebird. My blog.

lol this could be true!!! lol
  14. C

LOORRS Firebird. My blog.

plain an simple when u r fast people hate u! when u r slow ya got lots of friends!! fast is always better!:D
  15. C

YouTube - Hayabusa RZR test drive!!!!
  16. C

still workin on it!!
  17. C

Speedworld vid!!

know what ya mean 450g. one thing i hate is not getting to see the race.
  18. C

Speedworld vid!!

YouTube - LOORS Round 4 UTV's
  19. C

MUD BOGGING RACES

what a waste
  20. C

Let me introduce myself

Peter this is Josh from Cheekmotorsports, I had u do my harness for my Busa/RZR. go check it out under the Xtreme UTV section. Oh and let me tell u guys Peter D Motorsports does an awesome job, everything worked perfect and the work was nice.
  21. C

CheekMotorSports SR1300BUSA!!!

not yet maybe some later today!!
  22. C

Joey bro i need my underground stickers dude! Corry im sure itll be pretty nasty. the other day i was tryin to figure out what it was gonna feel like. u know power to weight ratio so put in my stock car and RZR is faster, put in a Midget it was faster, put in my 09 KTM 450sx-f and thats supposed...
  23. C

yeah when i was his age dad raced midgets and i remember the same thing. funny how things repeat their self! wouldnt have it any other way.
  24. C

guys and gal thanks for the props! now we just need to talk Jason into letting Corey show me how to drive it! lol jk this wouldnt have been real possible if Weller didnt make it so easy they are awesome keep it up! gotta get my axles in and work out my hand clutch. then rip it apart 1 last time!
  25. C

really ya sit so low that u see everything. also the whole car is only 50in high. its below my nipples!! lol
  26. C

i got little eyes!!!:)
  27. C

finally back on the ground!! did i mention the wheel base is 6in longer!
  28. C

this i a narrowed down SR1 kit from weller!! had to build all the brackets from scratch! very pleased with all of Wellers products.
  29. C

YouTube - hayabusa rzr gytr exhaust
  30. C

it would xplode at 127
  31. C

dont even want to go that fast. ive got a gear chart for a hayabusa and u put sproket size in and tire size. so 6th gear at 11000 rpm would be 127mph!!
  32. C

will began to post pics quite soon. Finally got parts today. will keep yall posted! speeds will be nasty fast. should run 127mph at 11,000rpm. this will be the one to remember!!
  33. C

SR1 Demo Pics / Stadium Kart World Championships

ya cant leave it up to the people racing cause some people will half ass stuff. it should just be mandatory. also a HANS device or a HUTCHINS device or some sort of head an neck restraint should be worn. yall goin alot faster now and the wrecks will have more impact to them. make them use their...
  34. C

SR1, whos bulding one?

did u take the perko disconnect of my boat! i need it back please!!! jk!! looks good man.
  35. C

SR1, whos bulding one?

im using Weller's kit and they have changed it to work for a RZR. im putting a Hayabusa in it. just waiting on parts to start flowing in. but it will be nasty thats for sure.
  36. C

COOL VID of the SR1 at Speedworld for LOORRS!

need longer vids please. mike did u get your parts in. i cant wait i cant do crap till yours are done. man i hate waiting. weller u guys are true racers thank u for stepping up and making class where its all about the driver. cause now everybody is fast and u took the teryx out of the deal...
  37. C

Weller Racing responds to Kimbrell’s DQ at LOORRS Round 6

maybe they were trying to make an example out of you? to show they mean business and show that they plan on enforcing the rules. ive had this happen in late model asphalt racing, got dq'ed for being a 10th of a percent to much left side weight. there has to be some kind of bumper +- 5cc...
  38. C

[IMG]

[IMG]
  39. C

SXS Stadium Series Round 5 Pics and Results

yep prolly figured they would never notice!
  40. C

SXS Stadium Series Round 5 Pics and Results

they look like 4 speeds

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000