Search results

1. R

Yamaha bored throttle body results

throttle body bore results OK guys here's what I have done I ran time tests on the rhino before replacing the throttle body and after installing the bored throttle body here's some info on the test...air temp 74degrees 0 wind speed quarter mile pass 9 psi in tires on black top two people in...
  2. R

tunnel heat

hey guys is there anything you can do to reduce the heat in the tunnel of a 700 rhino besides build a new tunnel like maybe add a fan to push the air through???? has anyone tried this???:confused:
  3. R

bored throttle bodies

has any one ran a bored throttle body on a rhino?? when do you decide that you need one? what kind of mods are required to run a bored throttle body and what kind of performance gains do you get out of it?? top end , mid range , low end i need some advice!! or is it worth the money?? is 1 to 3...
  4. R

springs

wondering if anyone sells stiffer springs for the 08 rhino sport edition??? mine are starting to sag i keep adjusting up but after a couple times out they start to drop cant afford new shocks. looking to see if they make a progressive spring or ????? thanks:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felipebenjamin000